PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding heart liberal raped by Muslims that tried to help

Bonifacius
08-28-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1050158/Asylum-seekers-held-British-journalism-student-gang-raped-Calais-Jungle-ghetto.html

A British woman has been raped by a gang of asylum seekers in Calais, it has been alleged.

The journalism student wanted to highlight the plight of migrants who sleep rough in a squalid camp at the French port before trying to sneak into Britain.

She was subjected to a horrific attack by six Afghan men she intended to write about, it was claimed.

French riot police rounded up 200 migrants for questioning.

Ten remained in custody tonight and police said it was possible all had been involved in the rape, which detectives described as 'extremely brutal'.

Police said the 31-year-old victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was a London student who had travelled to France 'to highlight problems surrounding clandestine immigration'.

She is believed to have wanted to spend time with the refugees in a notorious unofficial camp called 'The Jungle', in a disused industrial zone a short walk from the ferry port.

About 500 asylum seekers live a vagrant lifestyle in woods there, making tents out of plastic sheets and building fires, as they wait for an opportunity to stow away on ferries or trains to the South coast of England.

One migrant said Tuesday's attack took place on a scruffy football pitch used by squatters as a meeting place.

The victim remains in Calais, with police hoping she will be able to identify her attackers. Tonight she was described as 'utterly traumatised and receiving counselling'.

A police spokesman said: 'She appeared to be working alone, which was clearly a very dangerous thing to do. We fear that the men she was reporting on attacked her in the wood where they were staying.

?She deeply regrets going into The Jungle alone, especially at night. She concedes it was a very dangerous thing to do.'

Philippe Muller, of the Boulogne-sur-Mer prosecutor's office, said: 'Around 7.30pm on Tuesday a student journalist went to the wood named The Jungle in Calais to produce a photojournalism report. She was the victim of a rape.'

The woman is originally from Vancouver, Canada, but has lived in Britain for most of her life, said police.

On Wednesday they took her back to The Jungle to see if she could identify her attackers. One Afghan man, Zabi Ullah, 20, said: 'We were rounded up and each man was shown to her to see if he was the one. She did not pick anyone but I heard that the men who did it ran away.'

Another Afghan said he had spoken to the woman on Monday and she had told him she was a journalism student who wanted to interview migrants who live rough. He said: 'She was very nice and seemed interested in what we had to tell her and how difficult it is for us all.'

A third said: 'Yes, I saw a young journalist with a camera. Lots come this way. I don't know who she was exactly, but she was a student from London.'

Most of the migrants claim to be from Iraq, Afghanistan or the Middle East, although police believe many are from Africa and the Balkans.

They are supported by charities, with the newly elected Right-wing council in Calais refusing to provide them with permanent accommodation.

Father Jean-Pierre Boutoille, of the refugee charity C'Sur, said: 'There are lots of journalists, including students, who come here to get to the heart of what's going on.

'When reporters contact us, we always ask to accompany them because we know the refugees.

'We would never allow a young female adventurer in this wood, especially not at night. On Tuesday we did not receive any requests for assistance, and nor did any other charities.'

Stephen Ward, course director of the noSWeat Journalism Training centre in London, said: 'We have 250 students and she could be one of ours, we just don't know at the moment. It's the summer holidays and our students are very ambitious and very hardworking.

'Going to Calais to find out the real story of the immigrants is just the sort of self-starting thing they would do. But if one of them has come to harm, it will be very sad indeed, especially if it turned out the young woman was trying to help these people tell their story.'

In 2005 a gang of would-be migrants were implicated in the rape of a resident of Oye-Plage, near Calais. But while fights between refugees competing for routes into Britain are commonplace, this is believed to be the first time that a journalist trying to highlight their situation has been attacked.

Calais became a magnet for asylum seekers in the late 1990s after the opening of the Sangatte Red Cross Centre, which housed 67,000 over three years.

Before its closure in 2002, following an agreement between the French and British governments, many tried to jump on to slow-moving trains at the entrance to the Channel Tunnel, or hide inside lorries crossing to Britain.

There were plans to open a Sangatte 2 but although this was recently abandoned, would-be migrants to Britain still arrive by the day. The Home Office said the number of refugees caught entering Britain illegally from Calais has fallen to around 1,500 a year from 10,000 in 2002, when Sangatte closed.

Cliffs:

Journalism student goes to camp to highlight plight of illegal immigrants
Muslim asylum seekers show their gratitude by raping her
Muslims are just following in the footsteps of Prophet Muhammed

get.set.go
08-28-2008, 04:41 PM
in b4 race war

but yeah, thats fuked.

JUSA
08-28-2008, 04:43 PM
I love it when liberals taste reality.

Worldwide
08-28-2008, 04:44 PM
damn, that was pretty stupid

Bonifacius
08-28-2008, 04:49 PM
bump

lazybandit
08-28-2008, 04:50 PM

what happend was fckd up however i agree with the above statement

TheLasher
08-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Next I think she's gonna try helping men in a maximum security prison.

puppet_master
08-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Its not their fault, they have seen so many bad things in their lives. Its the systems, the US's and everyone else but their fault. :roll eyes:

angelgarcia
08-28-2008, 04:55 PM
O **** we must kill all the Muslims now!

/sarcasm

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 04:59 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1050158/Asylum-seekers-held-British-journalism-student-gang-raped-Calais-Jungle-ghetto.html

A British woman has been raped by a gang of asylum seekers in Calais, it has been alleged.

The journalism student wanted to highlight the plight of migrants who sleep rough in a squalid camp at the French port before trying to sneak into Britain.

She was subjected to a horrific attack by six Afghan men she intended to write about, it was claimed.

French riot police rounded up 200 migrants for questioning.

Ten remained in custody tonight and police said it was possible all had been involved in the rape, which detectives described as 'extremely brutal'.

Police said the 31-year-old victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was a London student who had travelled to France 'to highlight problems surrounding clandestine immigration'.

She is believed to have wanted to spend time with the refugees in a notorious unofficial camp called 'The Jungle', in a disused industrial zone a short walk from the ferry port.

About 500 asylum seekers live a vagrant lifestyle in woods there, making tents out of plastic sheets and building fires, as they wait for an opportunity to stow away on ferries or trains to the South coast of England.

One migrant said Tuesday's attack took place on a scruffy football pitch used by squatters as a meeting place.

The victim remains in Calais, with police hoping she will be able to identify her attackers. Tonight she was described as 'utterly traumatised and receiving counselling'.

A police spokesman said: 'She appeared to be working alone, which was clearly a very dangerous thing to do. We fear that the men she was reporting on attacked her in the wood where they were staying.

?She deeply regrets going into The Jungle alone, especially at night. She concedes it was a very dangerous thing to do.'

Philippe Muller, of the Boulogne-sur-Mer prosecutor's office, said: 'Around 7.30pm on Tuesday a student journalist went to the wood named The Jungle in Calais to produce a photojournalism report. She was the victim of a rape.'

The woman is originally from Vancouver, Canada, but has lived in Britain for most of her life, said police.

On Wednesday they took her back to The Jungle to see if she could identify her attackers. One Afghan man, Zabi Ullah, 20, said: 'We were rounded up and each man was shown to her to see if he was the one. She did not pick anyone but I heard that the men who did it ran away.'

Another Afghan said he had spoken to the woman on Monday and she had told him she was a journalism student who wanted to interview migrants who live rough. He said: 'She was very nice and seemed interested in what we had to tell her and how difficult it is for us all.'

A third said: 'Yes, I saw a young journalist with a camera. Lots come this way. I don't know who she was exactly, but she was a student from London.'

Most of the migrants claim to be from Iraq, Afghanistan or the Middle East, although police believe many are from Africa and the Balkans.

They are supported by charities, with the newly elected Right-wing council in Calais refusing to provide them with permanent accommodation.

Father Jean-Pierre Boutoille, of the refugee charity C'Sur, said: 'There are lots of journalists, including students, who come here to get to the heart of what's going on.

'When reporters contact us, we always ask to accompany them because we know the refugees.

'We would never allow a young female adventurer in this wood, especially not at night. On Tuesday we did not receive any requests for assistance, and nor did any other charities.'

Stephen Ward, course director of the noSWeat Journalism Training centre in London, said: 'We have 250 students and she could be one of ours, we just don't know at the moment. It's the summer holidays and our students are very ambitious and very hardworking.

'Going to Calais to find out the real story of the immigrants is just the sort of self-starting thing they would do. But if one of them has come to harm, it will be very sad indeed, especially if it turned out the young woman was trying to help these people tell their story.'

In 2005 a gang of would-be migrants were implicated in the rape of a resident of Oye-Plage, near Calais. But while fights between refugees competing for routes into Britain are commonplace, this is believed to be the first time that a journalist trying to highlight their situation has been attacked.

Calais became a magnet for asylum seekers in the late 1990s after the opening of the Sangatte Red Cross Centre, which housed 67,000 over three years.

Before its closure in 2002, following an agreement between the French and British governments, many tried to jump on to slow-moving trains at the entrance to the Channel Tunnel, or hide inside lorries crossing to Britain.

There were plans to open a Sangatte 2 but although this was recently abandoned, would-be migrants to Britain still arrive by the day. The Home Office said the number of refugees caught entering Britain illegally from Calais has fallen to around 1,500 a year from 10,000 in 2002, when Sangatte closed.

Cliffs:

Journalism student goes to camp to highlight plight of illegal immigrants
Muslim asylum seekers show their gratitude by raping her
Muslims are just following in the footsteps of Prophet Muhammed

hey moron, who said those were true muslims, and why are you saying all muslims act like that???????

so tell me if a pastor molested a child does that make all Christians child molesters??????? are you fukin dumb ?????

buyerofmtg
08-28-2008, 05:01 PM

/thread

x2.

Edit: Oh **** dudes apparently I offended someone!

buyerofmtg
08-28-2008, 05:02 PM
so tell me if a pastor molested a child does that make all Christians child molesters?

Obviously brah.

killamayne
08-28-2008, 05:04 PM
reported

An hero
08-28-2008, 05:07 PM
hey moron, who said those were true muslims, and why are you saying all muslims act like that???????

so tell me if a pastor molested a child does that make all Christians child molesters??????? are you fukin dumb ?????

u mad?

indian23
08-28-2008, 05:11 PM
She went alone at night very bad decision on her part.

Skunk
08-28-2008, 05:12 PM

Yes, he is dumb.

Astaldoath
08-28-2008, 05:12 PM

no only muslims all muslims are terrorists, childmolesters and rapists kthxbai

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:16 PM
hey moron, who said those were true muslims,

I love it..

Muslims riot, rape, pillage and murder all over the world each and every day of the week, but they're never "true" muslims. :rolleyes:

ACslatering
08-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Horrific act

but don't blame the religion blame them

We don't hate catholics for their **** kiddie grabbing priests
nor do we hate music cuz michael jackson likes to share his bed with kids

grow up

ThatDarnDavidKi11111
08-28-2008, 05:26 PM
wwhat about the tons and tons of middle eastern woman that are raped every single day. this is just one person.

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 05:26 PM
I love it..

Muslims riot, rape, pillage and murder all over the world each and every day of the week, but they're never "true" muslims. :rolleyes:

you are truly ignorant.. there are bad apples in all society's, you cant stereotype a whole race from the actions of a select few.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Horrific act

but don't blame the religion blame them

Sure, that's a nice. non-bigoted, PC way to look at it - but does anybody not see a pattern here?

Take one isolated incident and sure, by all means blame them and not the religion. Take one incident after another, after another, after another, after another, after another - and then what?

louisdorkman
08-28-2008, 05:29 PM
wow... this is more scarey than blair witch project.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:30 PM
you are truly ignorant.. there are bad apples in all society's, you cant stereotype a whole race from the actions of a select few.

Oh noez!! :eek:

Teh bad man is saying mean things about teh muslims again!! :(

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Sure, that's a nice. non-bigoted, PC way to look at it - but does anybody not see a pattern here?

Take one isolated incident and sure, by all means blame them and not the religion. Take one incident after another, after another, after another, after another, after another - and then what?

ok tell me, what part of Islam tells people to rape others, really dude i want some solid evidence dont blow smoke out of your ass

im waiting..

Jaack0
08-28-2008, 05:32 PM
She went alone at night very bad decision on her part.

Yep.

In accordance with the when Lib's learn the world though. many seem to think all people are actually good people and if you show you love them and care then everyhting is great.

Women fall for that stuff too much. A few months ago, here, a girl was killed by an x-con she decided to let live with her when he got out on parole, even after committing some violent murders.

That's sad for both of them.

allahdam!

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:33 PM
ok tell me, what part of Islam tells people to rape others, really dude i want some solid evidence dont blow smoke out of your ass

im waiting..

I have no fuking idea and I'm going to scour the fuking internet trying to dredge up ****.

However, all you have to do is turn on the news to see that something is rotten with the religion of "peace."

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 05:35 PM
I have no fuking idea and I'm going to scour the fuking internet trying to dredge up ****.

However, all you have to do is turn on the news to see that something is rotten with the religion of "peace."

naw bro all the bad ones aren't true muslims!

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 05:37 PM

yes you got nothing.. so dude dont blame religion, some people are just born muslims.. doesnt mean they read the quran and it doesnt mean they follow the rules, everyone has his own choice, but i guarantee you if these dudes followed islam properly they wouldn't even had looked at the reporter.

mehdi84
08-28-2008, 05:39 PM
I love it..

You're a grown man...

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:40 PM
yes you got nothing.. so dude dont blame religion, some people are just born muslims.. doesnt mean they read the quran and it doesnt mean they follow the rules, everyone has his own choice, but i guarantee you if these dudes followed islam properly they wouldn't even had looked at the reporter.

Who gives a fuk.

And I'll blame their worthless piece of **** "religion" all I want, despite your hurt feelings.

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Who gives a fuk.

And I'll blame their worthless piece of **** "religion" all I want, despite your hurt feelings.

now your sounding stupid, please stop trolling.

Cell-Tech Daddy
08-28-2008, 05:42 PM
She got a dose of reality put in her, penis style.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:45 PM
You're a grown man...

Who has been in the real world and seen a woman in Saudi Arabia get her ass kicked by a "man" in broad daylight in front of an entire city street full of people.

And they paid it no more attention than they would anybody dropping a cigarette-butt.

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 05:45 PM
now your sounding stupid, please stop trolling.

??? That's his opinion. Yours is different. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't make him wrong or you right.

Stop playing the holier-than-thou PC righteous bull **** card.

No one cares you get butt-hurt over a bunch of scum bags.

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 05:46 PM
??? That's his opinion. Yours is different. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't make him wrong or you right.

Stop playing the holier-than-thou PC righteous bull **** card.

No one cares you get butt-hurt over a bunch of scum bags.

spoken like a true bigot redneck.

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 05:48 PM

LOL now look who is name calling.

You sure are awfully quick to label based on nothing more than (I'm guessing) what state I am from.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:49 PM

Look who's trolling now. :rolleyes:

Do you understand the concept of debating? Or is slinging insults the only thing you're capable of? :rolleyes:

mehdi84
08-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Who has been in the real world and seen a woman in Saudi Arabia get her ass kicked by a "man" in broad daylight in front of an entire city street full of people.

And they paid it no more attention than they would anybody dropping a cigarette-butt.

I saw (and heard) a Catholic man beat the crap out his in gf her dorm room, while people stood outside listening. It wasn't until I walked by, asked wtf was happening and busted down the door, did they actually come in and help.

Does that mean I'm going to be ignorant enough to blame Catholicism for this man's shortcomings? No. That's just absolutely stupid to do.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I saw a Catholic man beat the crap out his gf her dorm room, while people stood outside listening. It wasn't until I walked by, asked wtf was happening and busted down the door, did they actually come in and help.

Does that mean I'm going to be ignorant enough to blame Catholicism for this man's shortcomings? No. That's just absolutely stupid to do.

Go back to the first page and read my post about patterns.

baelish
08-28-2008, 05:51 PM

Um, don't you think a lot of it has to do with the political, social, and economic instability of where these people come from? Indonesia is the most populous muslim country on earth and you don't hear about it being a den of raping and terrorism any more than any western country.

Rexy
08-28-2008, 05:52 PM

there have been a lot of priests molest children, that sure seems like a "pattern"

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 05:53 PM
LOL now look who is name calling.

You sure are awfully quick to label based on nothing more than (I'm guessing) what state I am from.

well you sound like an ignorant racist douche, no wonder you voted for bush twice.

i bet you these morons are your buddies.

fJuNgBkloFE

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 05:55 PM
I saw (and heard) a Catholic man beat the crap out his in gf her dorm room, while people stood outside listening. It wasn't until I walked by, asked wtf was happening and busted down the door, did they actually come in and help.

I get where you are coming from, but Catholicism also doesn't condone women beating, having it illegal for women to drive in some countries, women not being able to testify in court, women having to cover their entire body, honor killings OK if your woman dishonors your name, women essentially being treated as slaves for centuries...

I am in no way saying all or even most Muslims are like this. Most American Muslims I know are fine individuals, and I don't associate them with the type of people in the article.

But there are some people that do terrible things in the name of their religion, and the current hot religion these things are being done in the name of is Islam.

And you can argue all day that these people aren't "true" Muslims, but that's more just arguing semantics and perspective. I'm sure the extremists don't consider most American Muslims true believers either.

n00b_101
Look who's trolling now. :rolleyes:

Do you understand the concept of debating? Or is slinging insults the only thing you're capable of? :rolleyes:

:/

your argument is flawed and is full of racism.

mehdi84

Yes, I read what you wrote, and that is not logical in the least.

In the very same sense, out of every Muslim I know, none of them condone violence against women. It's disgraceful. Whereas, I have multiple non-muslim aquintances who I have seen hit a woman. Once again, it would be insane of me to consider this part of the American culture. Instead, it's the quality found in mankind.

People of all races, creeds, colors, etc. rape, murder, pillage. Denying this, and attempting to place pseudo-statistics on it is completely ridiculous.

killamayne
my friend who is a christan, beat his mother to the floor and killed her.....TRUE STORY YO

Bushmaster
Um, don't you think a lot of it has to do with the political, social, and economic instability of where these people come from?

Nope. Don't give a **** either..

But by all means, toss out a few more excuses for barbaric behavior.

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 05:57 PM
well you sound like an ignorant racist douche, no wonder you voted for bush twice.

i bet you these morons are your buddies.

If you read any of my posts on these topics you'll see I'm all about equality and freedom.

I didn't watch your retard video either, I already know what's coming.

I am a 4th year aerospace student at one of the top engineering schools in the world, so shut the fuk up, not all (or even most) Texans are stupid.

baelish
08-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Nope. Don't give a **** either..

But by all means, toss out a few more excuses for barbaric behavior.

well, what you're doing is coming up with one SINGLE excuse for barbaric behavior

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 05:58 PM

See, that's what blinds you to reality. The "Dreaded R."

You take a group of people - any people, who show time and again that they refuse to conform to a civil society then it isn't wrong to point that out.

killamayne
08-28-2008, 06:00 PM
See, that's what blinds you to reality. The "Dreaded R."

You take a group of people - any people, who show time and again that they refuse to conform to a civil society then it isn't wrong to point that out.

you joined an army that has done war crimes. and now u want to invade iran. hence the world has gone against the US

Steak_n_Taters

You are making assumptions based on people's location and beliefs more than anyone else in this thread.

Bushmaster
my friend who is a christan, beat his mother to the floor and killed her.....TRUE STORY YO

I believe you.

And I have no idea why the hell people keep pointing out **** that people from other religions do. People suck all over the world and I've never denied that.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:01 PM
you joined an army that has done war crimes. and now u want to invade iran. hence the world has gone against the US

What the fukc are you talking about? I never said I wanted to invade Iran.. :confused:

Steak_n_Taters

Most US citizens do NOT want to go to war with Iran.

I sure as hell don't.

Let them build a nuke, I don't give a ****. If they use it on a neighboring country, oh well. If they really just use nuclear energy for power, then congrats, and more power to them.

Rexy
I believe you.

And I have no idea why the hell people keep pointing out **** that people from other religions do. People suck all over the world and I've never denied that.

its because as you said "people suck all over the world" regardless of their race/religion etc.

but the minute they are Muslim, the crime that they did is all of a sudden BECAUSE they are muslim.

mehdi84
08-28-2008, 06:03 PM
I get where you are coming from, but Catholicism also doesn't condone women beating, having it illegal for women to drive in some countries, women not being able to testify in court, women having to cover their entire body, honor killings OK if your woman dishonors your name, women essentially being treated as slaves for centuries...

I am in no way saying all or even most Muslims are like this. Most American Muslims I know are fine individuals, and I don't associate them with the type of people in the article.

But there are some people that do terrible things in the name of their religion, and the current hot religion these things are being done in the name of is Islam.

And you can argue all day that these people aren't "true" Muslims, but that's more just arguing semantics and perspective. I'm sure the extremists don't consider most American Muslims true believers either.
I don't agree with your first statement. I'm not going to vere the debate in that direction, as I have no time for a 20 page discussion that belongs in RP.

However, with that said: No one raped this woman in the name of Islam. This is a very tangent to the argument.

The current hot story to cover is when someone who has any connection with Islam does something negative. These story sell.

I'm not arguing whether they are "true" Muslims or not. Please do not confuse my posts with other people's posts here. I don't believe I am one who judge what is inside a person's heart. Though, once again, I don't know why you are tangenting this into having to do with "extremism".

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:03 PM
its because as you said "people suck all over the world" regardless of their race/religion etc.

but the minute they are Muslim, the crime that they did is all of a sudden BECAUSE they are muslim.

Open your eyes though and look around. They commit atrocious acts every day of the week in the very name of their religion. Hell, most of them don't even deny it.

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 06:05 PM
I don't agree with your first statement. I'm not going to vere the debate in that direction, as I have no time for a 20 page discussion that belongs in RP.

However, with that said: No one raped this woman in the name of Islam.

The current hot story to cover is when someone who has any connection with Islam does something negative. These story sell.

I'm not arguing whether they are "true" Muslims or not. Please do not confuse my posts with other people's posts here. I don't believe I am one who judge what is inside a person's heart. Though, once again, I don't know why you are tangenting to what this has anything to do with "extremists".

You are right. My post really has almost nothing to do with the article or the people involved. Some other posts got off topic and I was more commenting on their posts, not really yours or you specifically.

Got a little offended when I was targeted and oppressed by a certain member based solely on my birthplace. I guess I know what it feels like now :rolleyes:

Rexy
08-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Open your eyes though and look around. They commit atrocious acts every day of the week in the very name of their religion. Hell, most of them don't even deny it.

so do Jews, Christians, Athiests etc.

what I'm saying is that people do **** because their ****ed in the head/bad ppl. not because their religion tells them to.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:08 PM

what I'm saying is that people do **** because their ****ed in the head/bad ppl. not because their religion tells them to.

See my post about patterns.

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 06:08 PM
In conclusion, it sucks what happened to this woman, however I don't think you can blame the act on the religion. Probably has more to do with the individuals upbringing and poor economic status.

And like the other guy said this is just a hot story because it is about "Muslims." If it were a bunch of Irishmen no one would give a ****.

baelish
08-28-2008, 06:09 PM

why are you making religion an excuse for barbaric behavior?

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:10 PM
In conclusion, it sucks what happened to this woman, however I don't think you can blame the act on the religion. Probably has more to do with the individuals upbringing and poor economic status.

And like the other guy said this is just a hot story because it is about "Muslims." If it were a bunch of Irishmen no one would give a ****.

You forgot to blame her for being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Rexy
08-28-2008, 06:10 PM
See my post about patterns.

see my above post about patterns.

works both ways

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:11 PM
why are you making religion an excuse for barbaric behavior?

I'm not.

Everybody else is.

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 06:12 PM
You forgot to blame her for being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

lol oh yah that too

QB_Killa

So does the US army in the name of their country and I don't pre-judge soldiers in fact I've got alot of respect for them and want to move to America someday.
I'm a christian and I'm not a **** because some pastors abused little boys. Your an idiot stop watching fox news.

Bushmaster
see my above post about patterns.

works both ways

Indeed it does.

And when hordes of angry Mormons rape and pillage all over the world then your point will be validated.

Rexy
08-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Indeed it does.

And when hordes of angry Mormons rape and pillage all over the world then your point will be validated.

but hordes of old catholic priests rape young boys all over the country...

Bushmaster

So does the US army in the name of their country

Um no.. they don't. :rolleyes:

Steak_n_Taters
So does the US army in the name of their country and I don't pre-judge soldiers in fact I've got alot of respect for them and want to move to America someday.
I'm a christian and I'm not a **** because some pastors abused little boys. Your an idiot stop watching fox news.

If you're going to call someone an idiot you have to spell "you're" correctly :D

But welcome to America when you decide to come!

baelish
I'm not.

Everybody else is.

lol, I know you aren't. Then why do you label social, political, and economic instability as "excuses"? I agree that religion is a big influence, but so are these other factors. Like you said, it's all about recognizing the patterns. A lot of bad people come from poor, unstable living conditions.

gjohnson5

/sarcasm

Not so sure if the "/sarcasm" even applies to the stupidity above your post

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 06:15 PM

I dunno about HORDES.

I would be interested in seeing the actual numbers on this though.

Bushmaster

And that's fuked up too.

Rexy
If you're going to call someone an idiot you have to spell "you're" correctly :D

But welcome to America when you decide to come!

I would love duel citizenship...hard as hell to obtain though.

Ill remain a frequent visitor

Rexy
08-28-2008, 06:16 PM
I dunno about HORDES.

I would be interested in seeing the actual numbers on this though.

im sure if you compare demographics and percentages.

naturally there is a much MUCH smaller number of catholic priests in North America then there are Muslims in the middle east, but Im sure if you take the percentage of rapes by priests, and the ones by muslims, it would be close.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:19 PM
lol, I know you aren't. Then why do you label social, political, and economic instability as "excuses"? I agree that religion is a big influence, but so are these other factors. Like you said, it's all about recognizing the patterns. A lot of bad people come from poor, unstable living conditions.

You misunderstand..

I'm not making excuses for anything. Someone else threw up the "social, political, and economic instability" smoke screen to try and derail the argument away from muslims.

mehdi84
08-28-2008, 06:21 PM
And that's fuked up too.

So is this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/31/military.sexabuse/index.html

Yet, you won't see me blaming the good soldiers of our country. Blaming innocent people, who are protecting us, because some of their peers lose their cool.

My jaw dropped when the doctors told me that 41 percent of the female veterans seen there say they were victims of sexual assault while serving in the military," said Harman, who has long sought better protection of women in the military.

"Twenty-nine percent say they were raped during their military service. They spoke of their continued terror, feelings of helplessness and downward spirals many of their lives have taken since.

baelish
You misunderstand..

I'm not making excuses for anything. Someone else threw up the "social, political, and economic instability" smoke screen to try and derail the argument away from muslims.

It's not a smoke screen man. This is reality; stuff is complex. You should consider all the major factors in your argument, not just one. The problem is muslims in fcuked up parts of the world, not muslims in general.

Steak_n_Taters
im sure if you compare demographics and percentages.

naturally there is a much MUCH smaller number of catholic priests in North America then there are Muslims in the middle east, but Im sure if you take the percentage of rapes by priests, and the ones by muslims, it would be close.

I just did some quick googleing and it looks like about .2% of catholic priests are proven abusers. So that's 1 out of every 500 priests. Kinda high I guess. Can't really find and other numbers of other demographics to compare it too though.

Steak_n_Taters
08-28-2008, 06:24 PM
So is this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/31/military.sexabuse/index.html

Yet, you won't see me blaming the good soldiers of our country. Blaming innocent people, who are protecting us, because some of their peers lose their cool.

I've seen this before, and don't remember where I read it, but when a follow up was done something in the 40% range of all accusers said they were either making it up or things didn't go down exactly the way they said it did. I've also seen research that says up to 95% of all sexual assault claims by women are false.

I'm not trying to say you are wrong but you have to admit that number seems a little absurd, and there is other evidence out there to the contrary.

mehdi84
08-28-2008, 06:29 PM
I've seen this before, and don't remember where I read it, but when a follow up was done something in the 40% range of all accusers said they were either making it up or things didn't go down exactly the way they said it did. I've also seen research that says up to 95% of all sexual assault claims by women are false.

I'm not trying to say you are wrong but you have to admit that number seems a little absurd, and there is other evidence out there to the contrary.

Yes, it's as absurd as the statistics being made in this thread out of thin air. Some people simply are just not able to comprehend the absolutely variable correlation between the frequency of news stories and the frequency of real world occurrences.

In other words. Just because you are hearing about "Muslim man does ..." on TV today, instead of what used to be "Black man does ....", doesn't mean the frequencies have altered.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:30 PM

I was an MP and never dealt with a rape victim and never arrested a rape suspect. So unless a lot has changed since I got out I'm calling bull**** too.

mehdi84
08-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Dude, how can you pin this on the media just because they report it? If the truth were known I'd be willing to bet that what we actually hear about doesn't even scratch the surface of what actually happens.

What, do you think the world would be a better place if the media didn't report ANY of it?? :confused:

You totally missed the point.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:39 PM
You totally missed the point.

From your post.

Some people simply are just not able to comprehend the absolutely variable correlation between the frequency of news stories and the frequency of real world occurrences.

But you're NOT blaming the media?

mehdi84
08-28-2008, 06:44 PM
From your post.

Some people simply are just not able to comprehend the absolutely variable correlation between the frequency of news stories and the frequency of real world occurrences.

But you're NOT blaming the media?

... lol? brah, you deleted the post, you know perfectly well what I'm saying.

Some people. Not "the media".

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 06:48 PM
... lol? brah, you deleted

Actually I didn't. Dunno WTF happened.. :confused:

Some people. Not "the media".

No, I read you loud and clear on that. "Some people" hear "X" in the news - but should assume.... what? This correlation of what is reported vs. what actually happens?

AA43560
08-28-2008, 06:59 PM
ha ha im muslim and i deal with dumbfuks like Bushmaster on a daily basis and tbh, i dont even give a **** anymore.

btw bushmaster

ur a grown man.

Bushmaster
08-28-2008, 07:00 PM
ha ha im muslim and i deal with dumbfuks like Bushmaster on a daily basis and tbh, i dont even give a **** anymore.

btw bushmaster

ur a grown man.

ur a muslim. :D

AA43560
08-28-2008, 07:00 PM

Damn right i am.

Mr.Suppish
08-28-2008, 07:11 PM

what were u doin in saudi arabia , and why u labeling the religion to the actions ?

all people all religions do **** everyday , but why only muslims get labelled? hmmm

like in fox news tehy be like " group muslim did this blahblah"

do they ever say " christian guy did this ? " " jew did this "

Dave22reborn
08-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Reminds me of this time at work, this liberal photographer was taking pictures, and the next thing you know he was taunted by 6 black guys from the ghetto. They were telling him, "That camera isn't going to help you ***GOT!!!"

He was looking at us for help, and we told him, "Freedom of speech." He got into his van, and didn't get out. :)

Psstt
08-28-2008, 08:11 PM
I have no sympathy for this lady. Walking alone into an industrial area at night is the dumbest thing.

If a girl walks alone into a white trailer park at night she most likely will not get raped. If a girl walks into a non-white ghetto I'd be shocked if she didn't get raped and beaten.

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Rapists get rocked

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Mendoza_gold/stoning.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Mendoza_gold/stones_small.jpg

Dave22reborn
08-28-2008, 08:14 PM
I have no sympathy for this lady. Walking alone into an industrial area at night is the dumbest thing.

If a girl walks alone into a white trailer park at night she most likely will not get raped. If a girl walks into a non-white ghetto I'd be shocked if she didn't get raped and beaten.

If an old black man walk's through the ghetto at night, he'll most likely be robbed. Deal with it all the time.

Psstt
08-28-2008, 08:23 PM
If an old black man walk's through the ghetto at night, he'll most likely be robbed. Deal with it all the time.

I sincerely fear what will happen when white females are forced to live as minorities in non-white ghettos under a non-white government. Rapes will be a regular occurance and the police won't do anything as a lack of justice is common in Africa, the Middle East and generally all non-white nations, except for some civilised nations like Japan, South Korea etc. Oh, and any white male defending his daughters and wife will likely be murdered, beaten or imprisoned.

Dave22reborn
08-28-2008, 08:26 PM
I sincerely fear what will happen when white females are forced to live as minorities in non-white ghettos under a non-white government. Rapes will be a regular occurance and the police won't do anything as a lack of justice is common in Africa, the Middle East and generally all non-white nations, except for some civilised nations like Japan, South Korea etc.

WTF are you talking about??

Psstt
08-28-2008, 09:25 PM
WTF are you talking about??

I believe ethnic diversity of America will cause our economy to collapse or have us voted into we will be voted into a non-white dicatorship, and that this will leave white females vulnerable to mass rapes.

Multiracial societies have never worked. The empires of Egypt, Carthage, Phonecia, Greece, Rome etc were successful caucasion societies and inevitably thrived, then non-whites and foreigners poured in for jobs and the governments became unstable, corrupt, and the empires collapsed. Multicultural, multireligious or mulitracial socities are plaguing Africa, the Middle East, Northern Ireland, Canada (French Canadians) etc. In WW1 we had to divide Austrio-Hungary to solve its problems of diversity.

Ethnic diversity is changing/disturbing our historically balanced liberal/conservative electorate to become liberal directly against the admonitions of the founding fathers. THe majority of minorities are pouring into the democratic party that wants to take away our gun rights. As the majority of minorities are poor from the third world, they are voting for authoritarians who promise them everything like Diane Fienstein, Barbara Boxer and people who want to take away our gun rights when gun confiscation is the first thing Joseph Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Hitler and other dictators have done to disarm opponents and collectively killed over 100 million people.

According to demographers from the US Census, whites will be a minority by 2042. As we shift political power to Latinos, Arabs, and Blacks, people from nations that have never demonstrated the ability to have self government, the government will become more liberal and therefore spend more money for welfare to uphold our increasing third world underclass; money for wars, government etc which is weakening our dollar and inhibiting white entreprenuers with taxes and regulations and forcing them to outsource. Wars, big government and economic oppression can't go on forever and the economy will collapse and a dictator will be needed to hold the third world hordes together. The non-white world is plagued by dictators and humanity has a history of failing into dictatorships. If I recall correctly, 2/3rds of the world government is authoritarian or a dictatorship... Under non-white dicatorships and authoritarian countries like in Afghanistan, North Korea, Mexico and other non-white nations, the police force uses their power to rape women. All males are disarmed and males who resist are beaten, imprisoned or murdered. By this time, there will be no gov enforcement like in Hurricane Katrina because of economic collapse and whites and white females will be a minority in hordes of hostile non-whites who believe whites oppress them, hate them, are racist etc. This is when I believe white females will be mass raped by the armed government or by the non-white thugs from the third world that they wanted to be compassionate towards. Although, about 300 thousand white women are raped by non-whites every year according to the Department of Injustice.

In order to prevent your country from falling and therefore white women being raped, you should write your legislators to put a moratorium on immigration immediately and tell them that you oppose their genocide of Europeans and that you will not vote for them unless they work to stop it. Its more futile, but you should do your part as its the moral duty of genuine Europeans and any person of decency.

JBDW
08-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh, FFS OP...a woman gets raped, and all you can think about is gloating about how a 'bleeding heart liberal' get what's coming her? Sickening.

Geno
08-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Welcome to letting rural muslims in your midst. Bad idea if you favor civilization.

Skunk
08-28-2008, 09:45 PM
I sincerely fear what will happen when white females are forced to live as minorities in non-white ghettos under a non-white government. Rapes will be a regular occurance and the police won't do anything as a lack of justice is common in Africa, the Middle East and generally all non-white nations, except for some civilised nations like Japan, South Korea etc. Oh, and any white male defending his daughters and wife will likely be murdered, beaten or imprisoned.

Actually... that's not necessarily true. A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never found anyone who traded with him. One day I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away. Then why steal them? Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

EOY
08-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Welcome to letting rural muslims in your midst. Bad idea if you favor civilization.

Wtf does the fact that they're Muslims have to do with anything?

Psstt
08-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Actually... that's not necessarily true. A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never found anyone who traded with him. One day I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away. Then why steal them? Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Well, Japan has a lower crime rate than the US as long as many other Asian nations. However, i'd be very surprised if you told me this story of a black African, Latino or Arab government which is what I am addressing in my posts.

Can a white woman walk alone in a 70+ percent black neighborhood without being scared and raped?

JBDW
08-28-2008, 09:52 PM

Geez dude...why so serious?

BBmisc420196
08-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Next I think she's gonna try helping men in a maximum security prison.

Nah she wont. She just had the mindset that the people she was going to interview were "victims." Typical liberal mindset. Just like here in the USA liberals see illegal aliens as victims. Tough way to find out the reality of things.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 09:56 PM
hey moron, who said those were true muslims,

LOL. It really doesn't matter if you or anyone else considers them "true" Muslims or not.

and why are you saying all muslims act like that???????

The OP was not doing that.

Barbaric behavior/beliefs held by Muslims occur at extremely high rates compared to the insignificantly low rates of ****phile pastors.

Perhaps because Muslims share barbaric beliefs at rates higher than any other group.

Skunk
08-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Well, Japan has a lower crime rate than the US as long as many other Asian nations. However, i'd be very surprised if you told me this story of a black African, Latino or Arab government which is what I am addressing in my posts.

Can a white woman walk alone in a 70+ percent black neighborhood without being scared and raped?

Yes, she can walk alone feeling safe, but you have to keep in mind something, and that's that you have to beware most of all of those closest to you. They are like snakes, and can be turned. Cassander is Antipater's son. Even Cleitus, your father's favorite. And Ptolmey. Your friend, yes, but beware of men who think too much. They blind themselves. Only Hephastion do I leave out. But all of them you make rich, while your mother and yourself you leave in generous poverty. Why won't you ever believe me? It is only a dark mind like mine that can know these secrets of the heart. For they are dark, Alexander. So dark. But in you, the son of Zeus, lies the light of the world. Your companions will be shadows in the underworld when you are a name living forever in history as the most glorious, shining light of youth. Forever young, forever inspiring. Never will there be an Alexander like you, Alexander the Great.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:02 PM

LOL.... wrong!

Jews, Christians, and all other faiths do not site their religion as motivation for comitting crimes. There is only one religious group on the planet that does that: Muslims.

Stating the facts is not racism.

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Barbaric behavior/beliefs held by Muslims occur at extremely high rates compared to the insignificantly low rates of ****phile pastors.

Got statistics?

www.nationmaster.com

I could flip your argument back at you and say at least it's random Muslim clowns who commit crimes, as opposed to the head of the clergy who are supposed to be the best of the people and their role models.

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 10:03 PM
LOL.... wrong!

Jews, Christians, and all other faiths do not site their religion as motivation for comitting crimes. There is only one religious group on the planet that does that: Muslims.

facts eh ????? more like blowing smoke out of your ass.

JBDW
08-28-2008, 10:04 PM

Hmm..statistically speaking, I'd ask you back up this claim.

I just need the value of (no. of barbaric acts committed by Muslims/global Muslim population of 1 billion), as well as the value of (no. of paedophile pastors/global pastor population).

If one is significantly higher than the higher, then we might be able to start talking. If you're right, you're right. But of course, you'd first need the evidence.

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 10:06 PM

Here are some famous terrorists who had Christianity as their motivation. Please don't cry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_right_wing_terrorists

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:07 PM

Nothing. The fact that they came from a rural setting and are muslims has everything to do with it. You know the four witness rule (male witnesses nonetheless). In rural settings this is used to beat women into submission and they are raped without regard to anything and you know it as well as I do.

If the girl reports it, nothing will be done except that her father/brothers/cousins will kill her for bringing shame on the family.

This is a singular muslim phenomenon - like I said before, you know it as well as I do. This allows the young boys to run amok and rape as they please. They hit a western culture and don't understand why they can't terrorize the women just like they used to.

Now, tell me that doesn't happen and happen regularly.

JBDW
08-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Here are some famous terrorists who had Christianity as their motivation. Please don't cry.

Let's not forget our best friends, the Westboro Baptists, who hold pretty barbaric beliefs themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

In 2008, the church posted a link on its homepage to a news story about the 2008 Myanmar Cyclone with the text, "That's right, slant-eyed bastards, God hates you and your false gods

n00b_101
08-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Nothing. The fact that they came from a rural setting and are muslims has everything to do with it. You know the four witness rule (male witnesses nonetheless). In rural settings this is used to beat women into submission and they are raped without regard to anything and you know it as well as I do.

If the girl reports it, nothing will be done except that her father/brothers/cousins will kill her for bringing shame on the family.

This is a singular muslim phenomenon - like I said before, you know it as well as I do. This allows the young boys to run amok and rape as they please. They hit a western culture and don't understand why they terrorize the women just like they used to.

Now, tell me that doesn't happen and happen regularly.

please dont mix Islam with some stupid dying arab mindsets... big difference.

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:10 PM
LOL.... wrong!

Umm. Actually they do and quite often. Not as often as muslims in most area but believe me - it happens more regularly than anyone would like to admit.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:10 PM

Why cry when I can laugh?

1) Much of that list is history.
2) The list is only 17 people long.

LMAO

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:11 PM
please dont mix Islam with some stupid dying arab mindsets... big difference.

I'm not. You can claim godd muslims do this or that but when someone uses their religion to back up what they do - it is such, whether you agree with the religious tack they take or not.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Got statistics?

www.nationmaster.com

I could flip your argument back at you and say at least it's random Muslim clowns who commit crimes, as opposed to the head of the clergy who are supposed to be the best of the people and their role models.

Yea, its not like there are any demagogue/terrorist Imams/Shieks right? :rolleyes:

EOY
08-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Perhaps because Muslims share barbaric beliefs at rates higher than any other group.

Regardless of the fact that most of these beliefs also exist in the religious texts of other religions, what exactly does that have to do with this incident? Or is it mention-random-information-about-Muslims-day? I want you to explain to me how the religious background of the criminals mentioned in the article has anything to do with the crime itself. If you can't, you and the other guy are just wasting everyone's time with useless information mentioned out of spite.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Hmm..statistically speaking, I'd ask you back up this claim.

I just need the value of (no. of barbaric acts committed by Muslims/global Muslim population of 1 billion), as well as the value of (no. of paedophile pastors/global pastor population).

If one is significantly higher than the higher, then we might be able to start talking. If you're right, you're right. But of course, you'd first need the evidence.

Lets start with this: 25% of American born and raised Muslims and 33% of British born and raised Muslims support/justify terrorism. I don't have the number of molesting priests or those who agree with them but you can use common sense to know that its nowhere near close to these numbers.

BigBen85
im with bushmaster and Geno on this one, this **** happens far to frequently. All of the bleeding heart liberal european countries that let tons of muslims in have things like this happening every single day. Yet they still let the boats come pouring in full of these people, how much atrocity do they have to commit before people get a clue?

EOY
Yea, its not like there are any demagogue/terrorist Imams/Shieks right? :rolleyes:

There are Rabbi versions of those as well, right? [insert ghey rolleyes smiley]

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Got statistics?

www.nationmaster.com

Don't go there brother.

I can point out published texts where the leading Imam in several nations said raping western girls was okay if they were exposing their bodies.

I have the utmost respect for you - just not your religion. I have disdain for all religions if you recall correctly but the muslims give the rest of us too much ammunition. They may be bad muslims by your measure but they proclaim themselves to be muslims nonetheless.

Stonings, hangings and lashings. If you want to go there we can but barbarism will be pointed out and shown up.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Regardless of the fact that most of these beliefs also exist in the religious texts of other religions, what exactly does that have to do with this incident? Or is it mention-random-information-about-Muslims-day? I want you to explain to me how the religious background of the criminals mentioned in the article has anything to do with the crime itself. If you can't, you and the other guy are just wasting everyone's time with useless information mentioned out of spite.

Arguably, but followers of the other religions don't interpret it that way so it doesn't matter.

Its relevant to the crime because Muslims are committing crimes at extremely high rates and becoming a burden on the world. The more Muslims, the more death and destruction.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:19 PM
There are Rabbi versions of those as well, right? [insert ghey rolleyes smiley]

At extremely low rates. Want to do research on how many American mosques contain hate literature? Google it.

Stop acting like you can even compare the hatred/bigotry Muslims have to other groups.

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Don't go there brother.

I can point out published texts where the leading Imam in several nations said raping western girls was okay if they were exposing their bodies.

Please go there, because you'd never find one that said that it's ok to rape anyone. What you probably read was someone saying some form of the argument that it's BOUND to happen or "it's like leaving meat outside and expecting animals not to eat it" sort of arguments if I remember the quotes correctly. That doesn't excuse the rape, it's like saying "what do you expect will happen?"

I'm going to have to call you out on this.

JBDW
08-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Lets start with this: 25% of American born and raised Muslims and 33% of British born and raised Muslims support/justify terrorism. I don't have the number of molesting priests or those who agree with them but you can use common sense to know that its nowhere near close to these numbers.

First of all, despicable as that might be, holding beliefs =/ committing acts.
Second of all, I could easily say, since I'm an atheist, that religion is barbaric in general, Christianity included. If you're going to use 'beliefs' as some sort of yardstick, then good luck forming a decent argument.

Action is another, more quantifiable argument which you can actually use proper statistics to back up...and if you'd be so kind as to provide that..?

Also, comparing British and American born Muslims supporting terrorism, would be equivalent to the cover up of paedophilia by the silent majority of pastors and priests. It's hardly analogous, in any case.

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Please go there, because you'd never find one that said that it's ok to rape anyone. What you probably read was someone saying some form of the argument that it's BOUND to happen or "it's like leaving meat outside and expecting animals not to eat it" sort of arguments if I remember the quotes correctly. That doesn't excuse the rape, it's like saying "what do you expect will happen?"

I'm going to have to call you out on this.

That is exactly where I would go. And you can excuse this how?

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Its relevant to the crime because Muslims are committing crimes at extremely high rates and becoming a burden on the world. The more Muslims, the more death and destruction.

Statistics on this?

More likely, every single crime committed by a Muslim is reported in American media and classified as Islamic terrorism. That's why we end up with robots like yourself, brainwashed to forget that every day, hundreds of crimes are being committed by non-Muslims that don't get much coverage. Go look up how many rapes, murders, and thefts occur in America alone every year. Do you get a documentary about each of them in the media?

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 10:25 PM
That is exactly where I would go. And you can excuse this how?

I didn't excuse anything, I just called you out for being a liar. Nobody said rape was ok as you claimed. They said it's more likely.

It's tactless but true, kind of like saying when you leave your wallet on a bench in a ghetto you're likely to get robbed. Nobody is saying it's OK to rob or it's justified that people GOT robbed.

JBDW
08-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Since we're on the issue of making claims, I'd just like to point out that white people form the majority of sex offences relating to children. What's the implication of this as far as the white male is concerned? The more white males, the more paedophilia? Is it logical to claim this?

Rexy
08-28-2008, 10:32 PM

you could just as easily say that 75% of American born Muslims are against Terrorism.

but its whatever you want.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
First of all, despicable as that might be, holding beliefs =/ committing acts.

Perhaps. IMO, and I doubt many disagree, but the support/justification for terrorism is enablement which is like a contribution to it in itself.

Second of all, I could easily say, since I'm an atheist, that religion is barbaric in general, Christianity included. If you're going to use 'beliefs' as some sort of yardstick, then good luck forming a decent argument.

You would say that based on your personal interpretation, but you know that 25% of Christians do not support murder.

Action is another, more quantifiable argument which you can actually use proper statistics to back up...and if you'd be so kind as to provide that..?

Governments don't provide the statistics of crimes amongst religious groups (PC-ness?), so I really can't. But there are plenty of news articles that show honor killings (for example) in Muslim communities. Whether its the US, Canada, Europe, etc there are honor killings in Muslim communities. Whether its the US, Canada, Europe, etc there is hate literature in mosques. Whether its the US, Canada, Europe, there is a high level of support/justification of terror in Muslim communities.

Also, comparing British and American born Muslims supporting terrorism, would be equivalent to the cover up of paedophilia by the silent majority of pastors and priests. It's hardly analogous, in any case.

The fact that they were brought up in Western society and are still cavemen says a lot IMO.

Geno
Statistics on this?

More likely, every single crime committed by a Muslim is reported in American media and classified as Islamic terrorism. That's why we end up with robots like yourself, brainwashed to forget that every day, hundreds of crimes are being committed by non-Muslims that don't get much coverage. Go look up how many rapes, murders, and thefts occur in America alone every year. Do you get a documentary about each of them in the media?

Not so much in america. A ton in western europe though.

Six times more likely to rape.

http://errantmind.wordpress.com/2007/03/05/muslim-rape-statistics-in-oslo-raping-europe/

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/02/muslim-rape-epidemic-in-sweden-and.html

http://www.*************/view?i=d2e_1215575185

These are just a few, I can go on for days.

EOY
Arguably, but followers of the other religions don't interpret it that way so it doesn't matter.

No there's no arguing about it, it's 100% true that those beliefs do exist in Christian and Jewish texts. And you can't use the interpretation excuse with everything because not everything is vague and open to interpertation.

That doesn't answer the question. Quit clowning around and have another go at it.

First of all: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Secondly, I've noticed that instead of to referring to them as poor or uneducated immigrants (characteristics that may actually be causally related to crime rates), you refer to them as "Muslims" and highlight a random variable (their religion) that explains as much about the crime rates as their preferred flavor of ice cream. You make it way too obvious you just want to hate them anyway because they're Muslims.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:34 PM
you could just as easily say that 75% of American born Muslims are against Terrorism.

1) No we can't. We don't know how many declined to answer.
2) That is an extremely small number for opposition to terrorism.

Rexy
08-28-2008, 10:35 PM
1) No we can't. We don't know how many declined to answer.
2) That is an extremely small number for opposition to terrorism.

lol, wut?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:37 PM
No there's no arguing about it, it's 100% true that those beliefs do exist in Christian and Jewish texts. And you can't use the interpretation excuse with everything because not everything is vague and open to interpertation.

What matters is the end result.

That doesn't answer the question. Quit clowning around and have another go at it.

First of all: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Does it really matter if its correlation or causation?

Secondly, I've noticed that instead of to referring to them as poor or uneducated immigrants (characteristics that may actually be causally related to crime rates), you refer to them as "Muslims" and highlight a random variable (their religion) that explains as much about the crime rates as their preferred flavor of ice cream. You make it way too obvious you just want to hate them anyway because they're Muslims.

I'm sorry, I've read enough research studies to know that Islam is a variable here.

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:40 PM
I didn't excuse anything, I just called you out for being a liar. Nobody said rape was ok as you claimed. They said it's more likely.

It's tactless but true, kind of like saying when you leave your wallet on a bench in a ghetto you're likely to get robbed. Nobody is saying it's OK to rob or it's justified that people GOT robbed.

So it's okay for someone to rob you if you lay your wallet down in a ghetto?

Or, as you're saying - it's more likely to happen.

Tell me how either of those statements is not saying it's okay when stated by the ones doing the robbing?

We have an imam who holds the highest spot in Aussie land saying the rapes by his people are like leaving meat out and expecting the cats not to take it. Then we have the same imam apologizing profusely for said statements and claiming they were "misinterpreted" shortly thereafter.

You prove to me where his statements were not vile.

No lie brother - just an opinion put forth by someone not clouded by religion who happens to have visited most corners of the known world and been disgusted by religious nuts in every instance. Muslims have the dubious claim of being the most disgusting in rural areas. Christians in rural ares are pretty vile - muslims just edge them out by a medium sized margin.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:40 PM
lol, wut?

That's pretty much the response I expected. Shall I dumb myself down for you?

1) maybe they put a check in the "decline to answer" box on teh survey
2) dat # be small

JBDW
08-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Perhaps. IMO, and I doubt many disagree, but the support/justification for terrorism is enablement which is like a contribution to it in itself.

Kind of like the silent majority of priests and pastors who don't speak up against paedophilia in the community?

You would say that based on your personal interpretation, but you know that 25% of Christians do not support murder.

Murder of whom? I know in my experience that lots of Christians have no problems saying things like 'oh sure, nuke the Middle East, nuke China. Barbarians and commies, all of them'. Doesn't that qualify as murder of many innocents?

Governments don't provide the statistics of crimes amongst religious groups (PC-ness?), so I really can't. But there are plenty of news articles that show honor killings (for example) in Muslim communities. Whether its the US, Canada, Europe, etc there are honor killings in Muslim communities. Whether its the US, Canada, Europe, etc there is hate literature in mosques. Whether its the US, Canada, Europe, there is a high level of support/justification of terror in Muslim communities.

Don't these communities largely share the same problem in terms of socioeconomic status as well as education? Why are you fixating on one aspect as opposed to considering the whole?

Also, relying on news media outlets is kind of odd when it comes to determining the frequency of religion-related crimes. Would you expect to find unbiased news reports on the frequency of crimes committed by a disliked minority group anywhere in the world?

The fact that they were brought up in Western society and are still cavemen says a lot IMO.

Being 'brought up' in a society has zero meaning if you don't contextualize it. Two people can be brought up in a country and have entire different upbringings, if one of them is dirt poor and the other filthy rich.

EOY
08-28-2008, 10:41 PM
What matters is the end result.

Does it really matter if its correlation or causation?

I'm sorry, I've read enough research studies to know that Islam is a variable here.

lol

Rexy
08-28-2008, 10:42 PM
That's pretty much the response I expected. Shall I dumb myself down for you?

1) maybe they put a check in the "decline to answer" box on teh survey
2) dat # be small

because you didnt make sense, you said that 25% supported terrorism, but when I flipped it on you, all of a sudden they didn't poll enough people. You can't give a statistic to support what you want, and when the same statistic is used against you, argue that it is not viable.

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Not so much in america. A ton in western europe though.

Six times more likely to rape.

http://errantmind.wordpress.com/2007/03/05/muslim-rape-statistics-in-oslo-raping-europe/

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/02/muslim-rape-epidemic-in-sweden-and.html

http://www.*************/view?i=d2e_1215575185

These are just a few, I can go on for days.

There are similar claims against Blacks and Hispanics in North America. Is that because certain races of people are more prone to rape or because they just happen to also be the poorest and least educated and therefore most affiliated with criminal gangs?

Let's face it, Europe imports the dregs of Arab immigrants, poor people who form gangs and commit crimes. It's not because they are Muslim, it's because they are trash to begin with. They're gang members, they deal drugs, they steal, they kill, they're not even practicing Muslims by their own admission.

Why do ghettos anywhere in the world have the most crime? Is it a coincidence that less education and less income is associated with criminal activity? Is it a coincidence that immigrants fall into that category?

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:43 PM
because you didnt make sense, you said that 25% supported terrorism, but when I flipped it on you, all of a sudden they didn't poll enough people. You can't give a statistic to support what you want, and when the same statistic is used against you, argue that it is not viable.

It's far more than 25%. More like 3/4. You should look at the polls.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:46 PM

When did I make this claim? Are you on crack?

This is probably the worst display of reading comprehension skills I've seen in a long time. Go back and re-read my posts until you understand them.

EOY
08-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Muslims don't want to rape you, they just want to play ping pong with you! They might rape you AT ping pong, but that's about it.

tKHV77LpQF4

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:47 PM
There are similar claims against Blacks and Hispanics in North America. Is that because certain races of people are more prone to rape or because they just happen to also be the poorest and least educated and therefore most affiliated with criminal gangs?

Let's face it, Europe imports the dregs of Arab immigrants, poor people who form gangs and commit crimes. It's not because they are Muslim, it's because they are trash to begin with. They're gang members, they deal drugs, they steal, they kill, they're not even practicing Muslims by their own admission.

Poverty is a large part of it - education is the great liberator. Muslims just happen to have a stranglehold on the poorest in every country where islam is prevalent. Maybe that whole "punishment for apostates" thing would come into play in this instance.

The more educated any person is, the more likely they are to throw off the nonsense that is religion. A proven fact.

The muslims know this so education is very low on the scale in shariah or near shariah countries.

Geno
08-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Muslims don't want to rape you, they just want to play ping pong with you! They might rape you AT ping pong, but that's about it.

tKHV77LpQF4

Poor uneducated muslims - there is a difference.

SYRIANKID
08-28-2008, 10:48 PM
So it's okay for someone to rob you if you lay your wallet down in a ghetto?

No, obviously it's not and nobody ever said that.

Or, as you're saying - it's more likely to happen.

It's OBVIOUSLY more likely to happen.

Tell me how either of those statements is not saying it's okay when stated by the ones doing the robbing?

They are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT ideas. Saying that one thing is very likely to lead to another is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from saying that the result is OK or ACCEPTABLE.

We have an imam who holds the highest spot in Aussie land saying the rapes by his people are like leaving meat out and expecting the cats not to take it. Then we have the same imam apologizing profusely for said statements and claiming they were "misinterpreted" shortly thereafter.

You prove to me where his statements were not vile.

ESL Imams are always poorly phrasing their ideas. People blew it out of proportion but it's obvious from his own statements he's not saying rape is acceptable. If anything, he's insulting the dirt bag Arabs who did it, calling them animals who react to meat and have no self-control. He's saying "What do you expect from animals? You put meat outside and they'll eat it".

No lie brother - just an opinion put forth by someone not clouded by religion who happens to have visited most corners of the known world and been disgusted by religious nuts in every instance. Muslims have the dubious claim of being the most disgusting in rural areas. Christians in rural ares are pretty vile - muslims just edge them out by a medium sized margin.

Muslims have the disadvantage of being the new kids on the block, that's why if they sneeze the wrong way every goon gets to be the prime minister of religion or the country from which they came. That's not fair and it makes everyone else look like scum.

EOY
08-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Poor uneducated muslims - there is a difference.

I know, that's what I was explaining to the other guy. The bottom line is that the defining factor here as far as the crime rates are concerned is their education and social status, not their religion. That's why we don't have the same problems with Muslim immigrants here in the states as Europe does.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Kind of like the silent majority of priests and pastors who don't speak up against paedophilia in the community?

No. Not speaking up against something is not the same as support for it.

Murder of whom? I know in my experience that lots of Christians have no problems saying things like 'oh sure, nuke the Middle East, nuke China. Barbarians and commies, all of them'. Doesn't that qualify as murder of many innocents?

They said this in the name of Christianity? Religion was their motivation? Otherwise, Christianity is not a variable.

Don't these communities largely share the same problem in terms of socioeconomic status as well as education? Why are you fixating on one aspect as opposed to considering the whole?

Yemenis, Saudis, have a lot of money.

Also, relying on news media outlets is kind of odd when it comes to determining the frequency of religion-related crimes. Would you expect to find unbiased news reports on the frequency of crimes committed by a disliked minority group anywhere in the world?

I dislike the media as much as anyone else but they normally just don't fabricate things. Not to mention studies show they shill for terrorists from time to time (PM me if you want a study about this).

JBDW
08-28-2008, 11:03 PM
No. Not speaking up against something is not the same as support for it.

Well, not condemning something is essentially enabling it, no? I remember how everyone on here (myself included) used to jump on our resident Muslims for not condemning terrorism enough, so obviously people to pay attention to condemnation. It does matter.

They said this in the name of Christianity? Religion was their motivation? Otherwise, Christianity is not a variable.

Ah, okay. Sounds like a decent criterion.

I raise you one Westboro Baptist Church. Not murder, certainly, but certainly despicable acts while claiming a belief in God.

Yemenis, Saudis, have a lot of money.

Are they in the same socioeconomic group as the ones we're talking about?

I dislike the media as much as anyone else but they normally just don't fabricate things. Not to mention studies show they shill for terrorists from time to time (PM me if you want a study about this).

Oh, they certainly don't fabricate it per se..it just matters how much attention they choose to focus on a particular piece of news as opposed to another. If you were a news station and had to decide between showing a news clip of a crime by a regular person or a crime by a known disliked minority group...which sells more?

I have no doubt that certain segments of the uneducated population shill for terrorists. That's not quite the issue here.

Geno
08-28-2008, 11:06 PM
No, obviously it's not and nobody ever said that.

It's OBVIOUSLY more likely to happen.

They are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT ideas. Saying that one thing is very likely to lead to another is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from saying that the result is OK or ACCEPTABLE.

ESL Imams are always poorly phrasing their ideas. People blew it out of proportion but it's obvious from his own statements he's not saying rape is acceptable. If anything, he's insulting the dirt bag Arabs who did it, calling them animals who react to meat and have no self-control. He's saying "What do you expect from animals? You put meat outside and they'll eat it".

Muslims have the disadvantage of being the new kids on the block, that's why if they sneeze the wrong way every goon gets to be the prime minister of religion or the country from which they came. That's not fair and it makes everyone else look like scum.

New kids on the block or not - I challenge anyone who is a muslim apologist to travel to the NWFP of Pakistan and see islam in it's (supposedly) purest form. Then come back here (if you survive) and report on what a wonderful religion islam is.

If you need a comparison - I will be happy to guide you into the bayous of South Alabama where you can only reach these people by boat but they attend church every sunday and wednesday.

I know, that's what I was explaining to the other guy. The bottom line is that the defining factor here as far as the crime rates are concerned is their education and social status, not their religion. That's why we don't have the same problems with Muslim immigrants here in the states as Europe does.

Agreed 100%.

BUT - they use islam as the reasoning behind the abjucation of women, the oppression (if not outright murder) of gays and the reasoning behind honor killings.

Iran is a first world country in all other respects but people are still oppressed because of religion. Sad. Until that stops - I can't support the religion. Iran is not alone by a long shot - I just use them as a "for instance".

I don't support christianity either if that helps but I'm sure it doesn't.

trb_5
08-28-2008, 11:10 PM
funny how muslims are considered barbaric now but before 2001 it wasnt talked about as much and now whenever anything happens it because us moslems are blood thirsty suicide bombing savages who hate them jews and americans

islam is the fastest growing religion in the world better watch out...us moslems are gonna bomb your houses and rape your mothers and behead your fathers and children

1 billion strong and counting baby...hate it or love it you cant stop it...

pakistani pashtun from the village of tanto in the mountains in between afghanistan and pakistan in the northwest frontier province representing right here

and to the guy who posted above me...you failed...im from those tribal regions...i was just there in january...and back living in my cushy house in los angeles...your an american...from america...your not from pakistan so you have no idea what your talking about buddy...just like the way you guys tell europeans and others not from america on this board to stfu because they arent from here...you should to

Geno
08-28-2008, 11:23 PM
funny how muslims are considered barbaric now but before 2001 it wasnt talked about as much and now whenever anything happens it because us moslems are blood thirsty suicide bombing savages who hate them jews and americans

islam is the fastest growing religion in the world better watch out...us moslems are gonna bomb your houses and rape your mothers and behead your fathers and children

1 billion strong and counting baby...hate it or love it you cant stop it...

pakistani pashtun from the village of tanto in the mountains in between afghanistan and pakistan in the northwest frontier province representing right here

and to the guy who posted above me...you failed...im from those tribal regions...i was just there in january...and back living in my cushy house in los angeles...your an american...from america...your not from pakistan so you have no idea what your talking about buddy...just like the way you guys tell europeans and others not from america on this board to stfu because they arent from here...you should to

The last time I was there we drug out a cheiftan (thank goodness you guys don't eat much - those hills were brutal) for a ton of money. Thank you for beating your wives - his wife caught us in the act and didn't say a word to anyone.

Come to my home and see what happens to your sorry ass. My women will gut you like a fish and feed you to the dogs (if the dogs don't eat you first).

randomhero97
08-28-2008, 11:28 PM

tKHV77LpQF4

Lulz. EOY always brings humor to an otherwise ridicules thread.

trb_5
08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
The last time I was there we drug out a cheiftan (thank goodness you guys don't eat much - those hills were brutal) for a ton of money. Thank you for beating your wives - his wife caught us in the act and didn't say a word to anyone.

Come to my home and see what happens to your sorry ass.

yeaaaaa....someones mad ...like i said nothing you can say can make me ashamed of who i am...and thats a pure pashtun...i can trace my bloodline almost 600 years....what are you an eigth scottish...a 4th cherokee? lolol...

btw...it may have been tribal hundreds of years ago...but there are no chieftans or warlords anywhere..just communities of ppl living together

my dad came from a village in the mountains with no running water and electricity and became a doctor in the greatest country on earth( next to my motherland) ...nothing you can say can bring me down bud

its pretty pitiful your trying to intimidate me on the internet...what would you do...shoot me...and then the police find you and arrest you and you spend the rest of your life in jail...? you are a grown man so act like one

Geno
08-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Lulz. EOY always brings humor to an otherwise ridicules thread.

That's why I love him so much - he is the man :D

yeaaaaa....someones mad ...like i said nothing you can say can make me ashamed of who i am...and thats a pure pashtun...i can trace my bloodline almost 600 years....what are you an eigth scottish...a 4th cherokee? lolol...

btw...it may have been tribal hundreds of years ago...but there are no chieftans or warlords anywhere..just communities of ppl living together

my dad came from a village in the mountains with no running water and electricity and became a doctor in the greatest country on earth( next to my motherland) ...nothing you can say can bring me down bud

its pretty pitiful your trying to intimidate me on the internet...what would you do...shoot me...and then the police find you and arrest you and you spend the rest of your life in jail...?

No intimidation whatsoever. You said you were going to bomb our house, rape our mothers and behead our fathers and children (I'm calling bull**** right there - I know of no Pashtun beheadings - shootings, knifings and bombings sure - but no beheadings and no stonings. Just doesn't happen in those areas.).

I was letting you in on what would happen to you if you come to my house with an intention to harm anyone.

I work with and am friends with all the police. No prosecution at all - I live in the armpit of America - kind of like how you live in the armpit of Islam. Justifiable homicide is a very common thing here.

And never mad - emotion fukcs up your reasoning so it's best to keep it in check.

Violator009
08-28-2008, 11:40 PM

Seriously, i regret what happened, but no one can be that stupid...

trb_5
08-28-2008, 11:42 PM
That's why I love him so much - he is the man :D

No intimidation whatsoever. You said you were going to bomb our house, rape our mothers and behead our fathers and children (I'm calling bull**** right there - I know of no Pashtun beheadings - shootings, knifings and bombings sure - but no beheadings and no stonings. Just doesn't happen in those areas.).

I was letting you in on what would happen to you if you come to my house with an intention to harm anyone.

I work with and am friends with all the police. No prosecution at all - I live in the armpit of America - kind of like how you live in the armpit of Islam. Justifiable homicide is a very common thing here.

And never mad - emotion fukcs up your reasoning so it's best to keep it in check.

just to clear things up...it was sarcasm my friend...i love your mother and babies

Geno
08-28-2008, 11:49 PM
just to clear things up...it was sarcasm my friend...i love your mother and babies

And I love your women's right's movement.

Geno
08-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Seriously, i regret what happened, but no one can be that stupid...

And we have the christians checking in and saying how it's okay (or at least expected) to rape as well. :rolleyes:

faisji
08-28-2008, 11:59 PM
Some of the arguments here are worth their weight in gold.

:sarcasm:

SYRIANKID
08-29-2008, 01:11 AM
New kids on the block or not - I challenge anyone who is a muslim apologist to travel to the NWFP of Pakistan and see islam in it's (supposedly) purest form. Then come back here (if you survive) and report on what a wonderful religion islam is.

Oh is that where the purest Muslims are? Some desolate tribal mountains in Pakistan? That's not the best place to find scholarly role models.

faisji
08-29-2008, 01:35 AM
So what do you think NWFP is like?

Psstt
08-29-2008, 02:13 AM
aswnd that's that you have to beware most of all of those closest to you. They are like snakes, and can be turned. Cassander is Antipater's son. Even Cleitus, your father's favorite. And Ptolmey. Your friend, yes, but beware of men who think too much. They blind themselves. Only Hephastion do I leave out. But all of them you make rich, while your mother and yourself you leave in generous poverty. Why won't you ever believe me? It is only a dark mind like mine that can know these secrets of the heart. For they are dark, Alexander. So dark. But in you, the son of Zeus, lies the light of the world. Your companions will be shadows in the underworld when you are a name living forever in history as the most glorious, shining light of youth. Forever young, forever inspiring. Never will there be an Alexander like you, Alexander the Great.

wtf is this? You are a fking weirdo.

killamayne
08-29-2008, 03:33 AM

A real pashtun is an afghan. i consider myself afghan, i wouldnt call myself pakistan...we're not indians, pashtuns are pure afghans. Just little rant....

killamayne
08-29-2008, 03:40 AM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2894/65232324lq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/65232324lq3.jpg/1/w1440.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img139/65232324lq3.jpg/1/)

Shaun1990
08-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Quite a lot of ignorance in this thread, as usual.

Read the story from a reliable source first, like The Times (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4630072.ece), before making comments.

1) What makes her a liberal? Or is this just a term you Americans like to use?

2) They were illegal immigrants. The whole point is that they are not being let into our civilisation. If they are caught they get deported or imprisoned.

3) We do not know whether the rapist(s) was/were Muslims or not. Police believe many of those in the camp are from Eastern Europe, so it could well be one of them that raped her. We do not know yet.

But hey. That's the Daily Mail for you...

faisji
08-29-2008, 06:28 AM
A real pashtun is an afghan. i consider myself afghan, i wouldnt call myself pakistan...we're not indians, pashtuns are pure afghans. Just little rant....

Well we aligned ourselves with Pakistan after 1947 so we are Pakistani by choice although Afghanistan have pathans but they are less in numbers compared to those in Pakistan.

Afghans are not the definition of Pathans.Pathans are a ethnic group in Afghanistan.

Bonifacius
08-29-2008, 07:50 AM
I'm glad this thread took off

Bonifacius
08-29-2008, 07:52 AM
Some suicide bomber called me a jew in my Rep/neg comments, only a muslim dum**** would think that, it wasn't a jew broad that was raped, *******

trb_5
08-29-2008, 08:33 AM

naw i totally understand where you coming from...i dont look like a paki..(im 10 shades lighter)..i cant speak urdu(only pashto)...our culture is completely different...as well as the values we share

when people ask me what i am i usually say afghani..for the most part any pashtun from pakistan is from afghanistan originally...but damn glad to see another one of us on the board...where you from

trb_5
08-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Some suicide bomber called me a jew in my Rep/neg comments, only a muslim dum**** would think that, it wasn't a jew broad that was raped, *******

i love jews...they are good lawyers

KLMARB
08-29-2008, 09:00 AM
Reminds me of the PETA woman who went to protest the "Running of the Bulls". Remember what happened to her? The bulls clearly were not impressed...

KDK
08-29-2008, 09:36 AM
The title of this thread is pretty funny btw

"Bleeding heart liberal raped by Muslims that tried to help"

wut

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Well, not condemning something is essentially enabling it, no? I remember how everyone on here (myself included) used to jump on our resident Muslims for not condemning terrorism enough, so obviously people to pay attention to condemnation. It does matter.

But you're raising a different issue altogether. If you poll the priests do you think 25% of them will say its OK to rape?

Whether or not "not condemning something" is the same as enabling it is not the issue I raised. I have no problem discussing it, but don't stray from my original point.

The original point was Islam, is a variable causing beliefs that terrorism is justified. And thats just the first step. The more people believe its justified for Allah, the more people will aid and assist it.

Ah, okay. Sounds like a decent criterion.

I raise you one Westboro Baptist Church. Not murder, certainly, but certainly despicable acts while claiming a belief in God.

IT doesn't matter if they claimed a belief in God. Did they state that they were doing it for God?

Are they in the same socioeconomic group as the ones we're talking about?

Oh, but that doesn't matter since the studies also randomly selected other religious groups. I see no reason to believe Muslims are generally poorer than Christians (ever been down south), and if both groups are randomly selected and Muslims are over 90X likely to believe killing for their religion is OK, that makes Islam a variable.

Oh, they certainly don't fabricate it per se..it just matters how much attention they choose to focus on a particular piece of news as opposed to another. If you were a news station and had to decide between showing a news clip of a crime by a regular person or a crime by a known disliked minority group...which sells more?

The very idea of honor killings is so horrifying that I'm sure they would make the news as often as possible regardless.

rf0t0
08-29-2008, 10:49 AM

lawlz i lol'd

nassim
08-29-2008, 11:00 AM
when i c on tv gangs liek MS 13 doin somme horrible stuff, killing with machete , rapin ...ect ; i would never say a christian group did that even they claim to be christian!

Yes some kill in the of islam, those are deviated sects that should be faught if they dont repent the majority of their victims are muslims belive me i am living tthat now days; some other are just criminals but if u ask them they say they are muslim , but weak they dont apply no teaching of islam , jus as teh average criminal in the US if ask him he would say is christian but livin in sin.

btw, i know that place very well " Calais" its in the north of france have lived there, those ppl " illegal imigrants" left Afghanistan , irak, india..ect , try to go to the UK by hidding in truks...ect, i saw ppl dink...ect , some sell durg ; so i dont think is their muslim side if they have any made them do that horrible act.

JamesGatz83
08-29-2008, 11:06 AM

Reveling in a brutal rape? That's classy.

What turned you so cynical? Beaten or molested as a child? Jilted by your prom date?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Reveling in a brutal rape? That's classy.

What turned you so cynical? Beaten or molested as a child? Jilted by your prom date?

Not that I agree that this is a reason to rejoice but liberals need to wake up and smell the jihad.

Like that dumb British chick that decided she wanted to teach in Sudan. Then when the kindergarten kids named their teddy bear Muhammed what happened?

These people are savages.

Uhtred
08-29-2008, 11:40 AM

agreed, im sure her marxist equality dream is over now.

Uhtred
08-29-2008, 11:43 AM
rape victims by country....not one middle eastern country listed....

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/65232324lq3.jpg/1/w1440.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img139/65232324lq3.jpg/1/)

hey dumbass, its because those countries are SO underdeveloped that they have no official data/statistics. People raped in america go to the authorities and are helped and added to statistics, people raped in the middle-east are probably left to die alone.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-29-2008, 12:08 PM
hey dumbass, its because those countries are SO underdeveloped that they have no official data/statistics. People raped in america go to the authorities and are helped and added to statistics, people raped in the middle-east are probably left to die alone.

Lol exactly. Not to mention women in India and other countries are a lot less likely to report a rape than American women.

Rexy
08-29-2008, 12:10 PM
Lol exactly. Not to mention women in India and other countries are a lot less likely to report a rape than American women.

India = Not a Muslim Country.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM
India = Not a Muslim Country.

Another example of lack of reading comprehension skills coming from you. WTF?

n00b_101
08-29-2008, 01:08 PM

based on this im gonna assume everyone living in USA is a rapist.

kvk1
08-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Do the jerkoffs in this thread who made comments along the lines of "she deserved because she's a liberal", "now she gets it" or "she had it coming" realize that you're not that much better human beings than the dirtbags who raped this woman?

Go and kindly fu*k yourselves.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-29-2008, 01:31 PM
based on this im gonna assume everyone living in USA is a rapist.

That's what happens when you attempt to read a graph? Lol!

n00b_101
08-29-2008, 01:33 PM
That's what happens when you attempt to read a graph? Lol!

nope as bushmaster said look at the "patterns"..

Bonifacius
08-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Do the jerkoffs in this thread who made comments along the lines of "she deserved because she's a liberal", "now she gets it" or "she had it coming" realize that you're not that much better human beings than the dirtbags who raped this woman?

Go and kindly fu*k yourselves.

bleeding heart liberals need to understand that there are some people that cannot be helped or made to change

kvk1
08-29-2008, 01:47 PM
bleeding heart liberals need to understand that there are some people that cannot be helped or made to change

A) Please tell me just where in the article does it say "bleeding heart liberal."

Or **** it. Even just liberal? Please, point to it.

B) Even if she was the most liberal god damn woman on the face of the earth, it puts you at no higher of a level on the animal scale than these men to think that rape is a proper consequence for somebody whose views don't match yours.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-29-2008, 03:22 PM
nope as bushmaster said look at the "patterns"..

The graph didn't show any patterns. Are you on crack?

Uhtred
08-29-2008, 03:30 PM
A) Please tell me just where in the article does it say "bleeding heart liberal."

B) Even if she was the most liberal god damn woman on the face of the earth, it puts you at no higher of a level on the animal scale than these men to think that rape is a proper consequence for somebody whose views don't match yours.

journalist willing to go to a french ghetto to help them out = liberal. Anybody that isnt living a socialist dream would have known that would happen.

nassim
08-29-2008, 03:39 PM
journalist willing to go to a french ghetto to help them out = liberal. Anybody that isnt living a socialist dream would have known that would happen.

it s not a ghetto, i have been there !

JamesGatz83
08-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Why is it always assumed that anyone who tries to help someone is unquestionably a liberal?

Charity is a foreign concept to conservatives and moderates?

JBDW
08-29-2008, 04:06 PM
But you're raising a different issue altogether. If you poll the priests do you think 25% of them will say its OK to rape?

I actually expect a fair number, under conditions of anonymity, to justify the actions of their brethren.

Whether or not "not condemning something" is the same as enabling it is not the issue I raised. I have no problem discussing it, but don't stray from my original point.

I'm not debating whether it's the same. In fact, I'm saying flat out that they're both forms of enabling. If you want to debate whether this is the case, you're free to do so, but in the meantime I'm saying that both supporting it and NOT condemning it are forms of enablement.

The original point was Islam, is a variable causing beliefs that terrorism is justified. And thats just the first step. The more people believe its justified for Allah, the more people will aid and assist it.

A variable among many others. Including socioeconomic status[/b].

IT doesn't matter if they claimed a belief in God. Did they state that they were doing it for God?

Considering how their campaigns tend to use the justification of 'God hates <insert whatever you like here> for their actions, I'd say it's pretty obvious that their belief in God drives their hate.

[QUOTE=Renegade]Oh, but that doesn't matter since the studies also randomly selected other religious groups. I see no reason to believe Muslims are generally poorer than Christians (ever been down south), and if both groups are randomly selected and Muslims are over 90X likely to believe killing for their religion is OK, that makes Islam a variable.

But in your original point you were saying that honor killings occur in Muslim communities across countries, to which I replied that they tend to share the same socioeconomic status as well as culture, which I believe contributes more so than religion.

Sure, the action of honor killings may predominate poor Muslim communities in those countries, but what about the other religious groups of the same socioeconomic status? What are their crime rates?

I'm not even sure that the concept of honor killings exists in Islam. Isn't it more of a cultural thing than a religious thing? I can't recall offhand any incident of honor killing where the justification was religion-based as opposed to culture-based e.g., "The Qu'ran tells me to kill my daughter", versus "She brought shame to the family".

The very idea of honor killings is so horrifying that I'm sure they would make the news as often as possible regardless.

How is honor killing inherently more horrifying than a rape/murder by a street gang in Los Angeles, for example? I think the gangs are probably even more of a problem, if anything. Like I said, it's just that much easier to focus on a disliked minority group, as well as the fact that the relative 'newness' of the phenomenon makes it newsworthy.

Again, official stats would be fantastic.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
08-29-2008, 05:32 PM
I actually expect a fair number, under conditions of anonymity, to justify the actions of their brethren.

Well, if a study confirms your findings, you can claim Christianity a variable.

I'm not debating whether it's the same. In fact, I'm saying flat out that they're both forms of enabling. If you want to debate whether this is the case, you're free to do so, but in the meantime I'm saying that both supporting it and NOT condemning it are forms of enablement.

That's fine with me. But to me, the difference between supporting/justifying it, and simply not condemning it is the barbaric mentality attributed to the former. That is my issue here.

A variable among many others. Including socioeconomic status[/b].

That's all. Its a variable, period. That in itself is damn important.

Considering how their campaigns tend to use the justification of 'God hates <insert whatever you like here> for their actions, I'd say it's pretty obvious that their belief in God drives their hate.

Granted, that's a safe assumption. It's still the actions of 1 church you're referring to. I very highly doubt 25% of Christians support this sort of thing.

But in your original point you were saying that honor killings occur in Muslim communities across countries, to which I replied that they tend to share the same socioeconomic status as well as culture, which I believe contributes more so than religion.

No. The Saudis are filthy rich, and so are Yeminis. Likewise, Muslims of lower socioeconomic status (i.e Jordanians, Palestinians, etc) hold terrorist organizations to high regard, and are extremely hateful towards other groups - especially Jewish people.

Sure, the action of honor killings may predominate poor Muslim communities in those countries, but what about the other religious groups of the same socioeconomic status? What are their crime rates? I'm not even sure that the concept of honor killings exists in Islam. Isn't it more of a cultural thing than a religious thing? I can't recall offhand any incident of honor killing where the justification was religion-based as opposed to culture-based e.g., "The Qu'ran tells me to kill my daughter", versus "She brought shame to the family".[/quote]

I don't know, but honor killings are almost exclusively done by Muslims.

How is honor killing inherently more horrifying than a rape/murder by a street gang in Los Angeles, for example?

Seriously? Killing your own child, because they brought shame by having sex?

Again, official stats would be fantastic.

There are stats that Muslims are 90 times more likely to have cavemen mentalities than their non-Muslim counterparts, in studies that used random sampling (eliminating the socio-economic variable, since Muslims are not the poorest group). That says it all.

Anyways, I don't see why we're even debating. You already admitted Islam was a variable.

Beatitude
08-29-2008, 05:38 PM
That sucks, poor lady. I hope they find the people responsible. Although I certainly don't agree with the "she deserved it" attitude that some here have, it was pretty naive of her to be doing that by herself. I guess some things are learned the hard way, which is unfortunate for something this brutal.

Bonifacius
08-29-2008, 06:20 PM

Either you're with civilized humans or you're with the Muslims. If you're with the Muslims, then I don't give a **** what happens to you.

Dr.Lecter
08-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Muslims need to stay out of Europe and America, their culture and manners are not compatible with western civilization

TheNewAddiction
08-29-2008, 06:40 PM

I was just talking about that at work today. Sad way to meet reality though...

TNA

kvk1
08-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Either you're with civilized humans or you're with the Muslims. If you're with the Muslims, then I don't give a **** what happens to you.

I'm with the sensible people who don't see the world as only black and white.

You and the other hand need to off yourself as soon as possible and spare us the precious oxygen you seem to love wasting.

You call yourself a civilized human reveling in the rape of somebody? Might wanna check the definition of civilized again.