PDA

View Full Version : White flight out of the U.K

GREEKZILLA
08-25-2008, 06:24 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1047934/White-flight-400-000Britons-heard-new-life-abroad.html

I have never seen a country that is so hellbent on self-destruction. Tony Blair has single handidly destroyed that country with his immigration policies. The country that gave us our beautiful wetern culture has been reduced to a turd world island. I went their last year. In some areas, I didn't know if I was in Africa or Pakistan.

Dave22reborn
08-25-2008, 07:36 PM
That sucks.

SWOLE PLAYA
08-25-2008, 07:44 PM
fukk the UK you dug your own grave

your own lads bomb the **** out of your subway systems

there is a problem and it is islam

fix it

b3rtstare
08-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Ahem....Did you say Tony Blair or Winston Churchill??

Read a biography on Winston and you'll realise he pretty much single handedly destroyed a Brittish Empire through his warmongering and failed policies that got brittain into WW1 and eventually ate up the brittish empire.

The problem with yall brits is that you are plagued with Dumbass Politicians who have gutted your own damn country. Im sorry to say it but the UK shot its own dumbass in the foot and head. Think about it, From 1914-1944, a 30 year span, Great Brittain went from the largest and one of the most powerful nations on earth, to a weak island nation dependant on the USA. There is something seriously wrong with that.

CodiMac
08-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Ahem....Did you say Tony Blair or Winston Churchill??

Read a biography on Winston and you'll realise he pretty much single handedly destroyed a Brittish Empire through his warmongering and failed policies that got brittain into WW1 and eventually ate up the brittish empire.

The problem with yall brits is that you are plagued with Dumbass Politicians who have gutted your own damn country. Im sorry to say it but the UK shot its own dumbass in the foot and head. Think about it, From 1914-1944, a 30 year span, Great Brittain went from the largest and one of the most powerful nations on earth, to a weak island nation dependant on the USA. There is something seriously wrong with that.

but couldn't it be argued that it was right for that to happen? Britain's position as the most powerful nation on Earth was almost purely built upon completely exploiting hundreds and hundreds of million people all over the world and bleeding them dry and bringing the wealth home.

Dave22reborn
08-25-2008, 08:16 PM
but couldn't it be argued that it was right for that to happen? Britain's position as the most powerful nation on Earth was almost purely built upon completely exploiting hundreds and hundreds of million people all over the world and bleeding them dry and bringing the wealth home.

And yet those that were supposedly exploited are flocking towards the country that did it.