PDA

View Full Version : Cops are so cool and well trained they can handle any situation.

Chipman
08-25-2008, 10:22 AM
I have sort of been apprenticing to become an NRA instructor and one of this past weeks students sent me this.

The guy in the tan vest (on the left) is a cop preparing to put his gun in lock up before he goes in for court. The guys on the right are Criminals..

yzUVdDpyMzY

fitnessman
08-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Just wow.......

jawter
08-25-2008, 10:49 AM
The fact that the guy had his finger on the trigger at that point is scarry, the fact that he accidentaly discharged his weapon is scarry, the fact that he dropped the firearm is kind of funny but what is really and I mean really scarry is that he walked away from the firearm leaving it unsecured. Thankfully the bad guys waiting in the line didn't want to get into anymore trouble than they were already in.

Chipman
08-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Just wow.......

Accidental discharge :rolleyes:

SP1966
08-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Premature... um, no, wait, I think I am in the wrong thread again...

fitnessman
08-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Premature... um, no, wait, I think I am in the wrong thread again...

You will do well here SP!

:D

SP1966
08-25-2008, 10:57 AM
You will do well here SP!

:D
Yes, I finally feel like I belong! :D

Chipman
08-25-2008, 10:58 AM
The fact that the guy had his finger on the trigger at that point is scarry, the fact that he accidentaly discharged his weapon is scarry, the fact that he dropped the firearm is kind of funny but what is really and I mean really scarry is that he walked away from the firearm leaving it unsecured. Thankfully the bad guys waiting in the line didn't want to get into anymore trouble than they were already in.

My guess is it was a glock and now he doesn't own a glock. I guess he could be reiprimanded by getting some desk time but since he shot himself in the ass they can't even do that.

farsscf
08-25-2008, 11:18 AM
I loved how he left it lying there and walked away with a hallway full of criminals.

DaBurg3r
08-25-2008, 11:24 AM
epic fail, for some things there's just no excuse

Keltron
08-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Today is a no carb day so I'm a bit slower than I normally am. So the cop didn't know that he dropped his gun. Was distracted by something and walked away. Saw the gun on the floor and thought it was one of the inmates, told everyone to get on the ground while he put the gun away and then started wondering where his own gun was? lol. Did I get that right?

farsscf
08-25-2008, 08:25 PM
uh no, he shot the other cop behind him and himself and walked down the way he ran leaving the gun there, then yelled at them to get on the ground when he realized the gun was lying there

bhaputi
08-25-2008, 08:38 PM
My guess is it was a glock and now he doesn't own a glock. I guess he could be reiprimanded by getting some desk time but since he shot himself in the ass they can't even do that.

Not a glock fan?

Keltron
08-25-2008, 09:20 PM
uh no, he shot the other cop behind him and himself and walked down the way he ran leaving the gun there, then yelled at them to get on the ground when he realized the gun was lying there

Oh.. Lol.. duh...

Iron Barbarian
08-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Kind of like this one:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Police_Oops/#879

Iron Barbarian
08-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Now this is a cop or should I say Supercop:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Super_Cop_3/#17162

Keltron
08-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Now this is a cop or should I say Supercop:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Super_Cop_3/#17162

hahahah! I loved the hackey sack style pistol whipping

Chipman
08-26-2008, 06:51 AM
Not a glock fan?

I love glocks and own two, actually that is wrong my wife and I each own and carry a 26. We have also spent lots of time making sure we never fall victim to Glock finger which I am supposing this guy did.

ehcode
08-26-2008, 10:36 AM
the thing about the dropped gun is that he stared right at it sitting on the floor as he limped down the hall after his wounded colleague.

did he not realize it was his?

terribletriad
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Securing firearms with inmates in the same room, at the same time, is a recipe for disaster. It should never be done.

Glocks are not the only brand of firearm that is vulnerable to accidental discharge, but are one of the most common ones because so many departments carry them.

Having an accidental discharge, or being near one scares the living sh*t out of you and is something this guy will never live down!