PDA

View Full Version : O/T I loved debate in High School and College.

Chipman
08-23-2008, 07:29 PM
I was never good at it but I did take the classes. Let's watch as the debate coach from Fort Hays destroys another coach using logic and reason.

Caution, if you are not versed in the intricacies of debate you might have to watch a bit closer to catch the subtle moves in this game of mental chess.

A_0ouePhq_M

dbx
08-23-2008, 07:33 PM
I think the gentleman won because he was subtle and very reserved, and was still able to get his point across intelligently.

dbx
08-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Nice new Av dbx....I thought you just lifted one of BH's pictures for a second....Looking svelte and strong....

Thanks bro. My 17yr old son snapped that pic this morning :)

So, are you debating whether or not it's my avatar? This is a debate thread, after all.

Chipman
08-23-2008, 07:42 PM
I think the gentleman won because he was subtle and very reserved, and was still able to get his point across intelligently.

That is a given.

dbx
08-23-2008, 07:47 PM
That is a given.

Yes, but some might think that the woman was overly polite and therefore, won. Just sayin'........

ntrllftr
08-23-2008, 07:53 PM
All that would have been avoided if they were eating ice cream cones.

I bet.

Chipman
08-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes, but some might think that the woman was overly polite and therefore, won. Just sayin'........

I think she could have made her point a bit more succinctly if she had thrown in a few talk to the hand gestures or a barrage of " Oh tell me you didn't just say that's" but I think in the end you are right. It was not needed.

dbx
08-23-2008, 07:56 PM
All that would have been avoided if they were eating ice cream cones.

I bet.

A wise woman once asked me, "Have you ever seen someone mad while they were eating and ice cream cone?"

QFT

SP1966
08-23-2008, 08:00 PM
The video is great, but the bikini shower video that was listed after was far better imho!! :D

x2 on the av dbx, it's really to bad you won't be able to gain any more at your age...

ntrllftr
08-23-2008, 08:05 PM
The reason why dbx's avi looks so good is because he is wearing a red tank.

the question for thought would be: no. ;)

gbg
08-23-2008, 08:06 PM

the question for thought would be: no. ;)

I don't think it's DBX........spoon man ;)

dbx
08-23-2008, 08:13 PM
I think she could have made her point a bit more succinctly if she had thrown in a few talk to the hand gestures or a barrage of " Oh tell me you didn't just say that's" but I think in the end you are right. It was not needed.

I agree. More hand gestures were just what was needed on her part to impress the onlookers. She....just came up empty.

x2 on the av dbx, it's really to bad you won't be able to gain any more at your age...

Thanks...smart-ass :). Hey 50 is only a few weeks away. No fear :cool:

LOFL You know why I bought that red tank? My daughter saw me wearing a red shirt several wks ago and said it "was my color". To make her feel good, I went out and bought 3 red shirts :)

I don't think it's DBX........spoon man ;)

:p

Bando
08-23-2008, 09:22 PM
when the gentleman exposed his rear end to the woman he was the clear winner, props to both for keeping their ground.

That said, if that happened in front of one of my kids - there would be hell to pay.