PDA

View Full Version : Eagles v Panthers

QB_Killa
08-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Dawkins is back baby. He just lit Mushin up!

QB_Killa
08-14-2008, 07:07 PM
offense dont look great though

dawkinsisemo
08-14-2008, 07:24 PM
I don't hate TO
I don't hate Brady
I don't hate Rodney Harrison
I don't hate Roy Williams
I don't hate anyone in the NFL
EXCEPT

Brian Dawkins

Ask any true Giants fan or any true NFC East fan what their opinion of Brian Dawkins is. HE IS THE DIRTIEST MOFO IN THE GAME. HE ****ING RUINED IKE HILLLIARDS CAREER AFTER THAT CHEAPSHOT WAY BACK. THE BALL WASN'T EVEN 10 YARDS NEAR THE PLAY. ANY TRUE GIANTS FAN KNOWS WHAT IM ****ING TALKING ABOUT.

Apparently Brian Dawkins suffers from depression. I hope he carries out on that and goes all the way with his feelings.

I really forgot how much I hated Dawkins until I just saw him go helmet to helmet against Moose in A PRESEASON GAME. GIMME A MOTHER****ING BREAK. ITS PRESEASON. Dawkins better get fined for that ****.

Any true Football fan for that matter knows the Dawkins hit on Hilliard.

rQS26UAfWQ0

QB_Killa
08-15-2008, 06:15 AM
I don't hate TO
I don't hate Brady
EXCEPT

Brian Dawkins

Ask any true Giants fan or any true NFC East fan what their opinion of Brian Dawkins is. HE IS THE DIRTIEST MOFO IN THE GAME. HE ****ING RUINED IKE HILLLIARDS CAREER AFTER THAT CHEAPSHOT WAY BACK. THE BALL WASN'T EVEN 10 YARDS NEAR THE PLAY. ANY TRUE GIANTS FAN KNOWS WHAT IM ****ING TALKING ABOUT.

Apparently Brian Dawkins suffers from depression. I hope he carries out on that and goes all the way with his feelings.

I really forgot how much I hated Dawkins until I just saw him go helmet to helmet against Moose in A PRESEASON GAME. GIMME A MOTHER****ING BREAK. ITS PRESEASON. Dawkins better get fined for that ****.

rQS26UAfWQ0

u mad cos Dawkins is stylin on yo b^tch recievers?

Herbalizer
08-15-2008, 06:38 AM
That hit was the ****! For a preseason game is was a bit harsh. Since they're my DST in FFB it makes me very happy.

Epihall
08-15-2008, 11:44 AM
I don't hate TO
I don't hate Brady
EXCEPT

Brian Dawkins

Any true NFC East fan will tell you Roy Williams is the dirtiest player in the game. Hell, they created a rule just because of him and he still breaks it.

pittsburgh_muscle25
08-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Any true NFC East fan will tell you Roy Williams is the dirtiest player in the game. Hell, they created a rule just because of him and he still breaks it.

is that the horse collar?

tnel00
08-15-2008, 02:33 PM
is that the horse collar?

yes

And Dawkins' hit was the ****!!!