PDA

View Full Version : so sick of people who say "oh he's just juicing"

firmanator
08-11-2008, 06:49 PM
what does it matter?
ive never, nor will i ever do roids or anything of that nature, just cuz i dont like the idea of the side effects and whatever else. it just makes me feel good when people have questioned me in the past (usually during bulking stages) and ive always been able to say, nope, all natural. whatever its a compliment haha
im not a huge guy or anything, decent size i guess when im bulking, but i just train really effing hard! im in the gym 5-6 nights a week, never fails, and i eat throughout the day, always conscious of the food im ingesting, and preparing all day for that nights workout....im just sick of the ignorance...
so many people comment on youtube bodybuilding vids n stuff and say "oh he just does roids" as if its the only reason they are insanely big n ripped and they would be super small n weak if they didnt shoot...

you people think that they look that way magically? hit the needles or whatever and they somehow just grow and look amazing?
good Lord no. haha
people like arnold, serge nubret, franco columbu, ronnie, cutler, dorian yates etc etc etc look amazing because of HARD WORK. not solely because they took a certain supplement or whatever...strict dieting, intense training, good genetics, all around tons of effort!
anyone else sick of ignorant people like this?

gainmusclefast
08-11-2008, 06:51 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/KillaKastro_2007/6fhaxc6.jpg

saiyanj1n
08-11-2008, 06:55 PM
ok?

Spottydog
08-11-2008, 06:58 PM
You roid raging? :)

But seriously, it annoys me a little too, although sometimes it's so obvious that they're juicing that saying they aren't is just stupid...

grmokbel
08-11-2008, 06:58 PM
i really cant see someone accusing you of juicin, but if they did, congratulations..?

Absolute0
08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I am sick of how people write off the hard work of pros and attribute everything to the substances

These are always people so pathetic mentally and physically that they cannot imagine being able to make any good progress naturally. Truly some depraved people out there.

firmanator
08-11-2008, 07:08 PM
i really cant see someone accusing you of juicin, but if they did, congratulations..?

ya im not ridiculous or anything....they did when i was bulking at the beginning of the year and put on 14 lbs in just a few months...naturally
but thats what im getting at.....sheer ignorance of people haha

firmanator
08-11-2008, 07:10 PM
You roid raging? :)

But seriously, it annoys me a little too, although sometimes it's so obvious that they're juicing that saying they aren't is just stupid...

haha nope!
well ya, theres always people who wont admit it....but then again look at serge nubret on google images or whatever...supposedly he did not do roids, and he had a RIDICULOUS body...#2 to arnold in the 75 olympia...pretty crazy

firmanator
08-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I am sick of how people write off the hard work of pros and attribute everything to the substances

These are always people so pathetic mentally and physically that they cannot imagine being able to make any good progress naturally. Truly some depraved people out there.

EXACTLY. ha

Sibrek
08-11-2008, 07:18 PM
lol u can tell who is on juice easily

anyone whos huge and always ridiculously pumped is.

prady
08-11-2008, 07:20 PM
what does it matter?
ive never, nor will i ever do roids or anything of that nature, just cuz i dont like the idea of the side effects and whatever else. it just makes me feel good when people have questioned me in the past (usually during bulking stages) and ive always been able to say, nope, all natural. whatever its a compliment haha
im not a huge guy or anything, decent size i guess when im bulking, but i just train really effing hard! im in the gym 5-6 nights a week, never fails, and i eat throughout the day, always conscious of the food im ingesting, and preparing all day for that nights workout....im just sick of the ignorance...
so many people comment on youtube bodybuilding vids n stuff and say "oh he just does roids" as if its the only reason they are insanely big n ripped and they would be super small n weak if they didnt shoot...

you people think that they look that way magically? hit the needles or whatever and they somehow just grow and look amazing?
good Lord no. haha
people like arnold, serge nubret, franco columbu, ronnie, cutler, dorian yates etc etc etc look amazing because of HARD WORK. not solely because they took a certain supplement or whatever...strict dieting, intense training, good genetics, all around tons of effort!
anyone else sick of ignorant people like this?

Bro everytime u do something of accomplishment... ppl always hit on u hard. Its not only in bbing but nething. Haven't u seen how they complain about Microsoft and all other successful ppl or companies. Fault finders would always be there. If its so easy to cheat and be successful then y cant they themselves go ahead and succeed.

If ppl dont complain that simply means ur not doing nething worthwhile in ur life. Anytime u do something worthwhile u would be hit with rotten eggs. Just be happy and use these crybitches as ur negative motivation.

Success is Revenge ;)

BossBrutha
08-11-2008, 07:21 PM
who gives a ****, just smile and go on. Take it as a compliment if you are clean and people are really making the claims.

Ibballard
08-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Jesus: King of the Juice

firmanator
08-12-2008, 01:32 PM
yup for sure....fault finders always...

its mainly just people not giving credit to people just cuz they juice. i hate that. they work hard and deserve what they have, props to all the pros...natural and unnatural alike

im not ridiculous or anything, but i have gained muscle very quick in the past haha...oh well. dumb people will always abound

JSledge
08-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Just tell them you are...carrot and spinach every morning :)

Dave P
08-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Take it as a compliment.

My philosophy has always been "If people aren't hating on you then you aren't doing anything impressive".

firmanator
08-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Just tell them you are...carrot and spinach every morning :)

LOL, hell yes

firmanator
08-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Take it as a compliment.

My philosophy has always been "If people aren't hating on you then you aren't doing anything impressive".

this is not really about me, its mainly about the pros and stuff that have people tryin to take away their redognition by saying its just the juice....i dont really care what people say about me, if theyre stupid enough to think im usin roids haha

Want2BeStrong
08-12-2008, 02:59 PM
It's mostly just ignorance and media hype.

Somebody who doesn't know much about fitness or bodybuilding thinks that steroids are like miracle gro and you just sprout muscles automatically by taking them. They don't realize that building your body requires a lot of work, with or without steroids. Steroids just make it a lot easier to build muscle and get huge, but you still need to do the training and eat properly.

Oh, and I'm sure they are jealous too.

-Aaron-
08-12-2008, 03:01 PM

I agree...

Somehow AAS gives people the miraculous muscle definition without any work put in... :rolleyes:

I'm sick of this **** thinking.

firmanator
08-12-2008, 03:37 PM
It's mostly just ignorance and media hype.

Somebody who doesn't know much about fitness or bodybuilding thinks that steroids are like miracle gro and you just sprout muscles automatically by taking them. They don't realize that building your body requires a lot of work, with or without steroids. Steroids just make it a lot easier to build muscle and get huge, but you still need to do the training and eat properly.

Oh, and I'm sure they are jealous too.

ya exactly, wow i injected myself and now i am ripped and huge and never have to work out or eat well for the rest of my life! yay!

wakingmalice
08-12-2008, 04:08 PM
had a few buddies that decided to use. they are way smaller than me, and of course, way too young. but hell they benched everyday and ate mcdonalds and werent growing?!!! wTF! right... so they started taking cycles of sustenon stacked with tren and such. without pct. and of course, still couldnt figure out why they werent growing immediately.

firmanator
08-12-2008, 04:16 PM
had a few buddies that decided to use. they are way smaller than me, and of course, way too young. but hell they benched everyday and ate mcdonalds and werent growing?!!! wTF! right... so they started taking cycles of sustenon stacked with tren and such. without pct. and of course, still couldnt figure out why they werent growing immediately.

HAHAHAHA that is funny
ya, there is an epidemic of kids (like 16-17) playing football around here taking tren....soooooo stupid! messes with your body so much at that age

wakingmalice
08-12-2008, 04:18 PM
HAHAHAHA that is funny
ya, there is an epidemic of kids (like 16-17) playing football around here taking tren....soooooo stupid! messes with your body so much at that age

yes and no. some guys come out of it fine. a lot of pro IFBB BBers were on in high school. only time will tell if they do alright. problem is, these kids did everything wrong. without any research. and taking tren alone? thats what a lot of these kids did cuz they didnt have enough money and "test makes you fat"

prady
08-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Take it as a compliment.

x1000 absolutely... thats wat i said in my post aswell....

repped!!

firmanator
08-12-2008, 04:24 PM
yes and no. some guys come out of it fine. a lot of pro IFBB BBers were on in high school. only time will tell if they do alright. problem is, these kids did everything wrong. without any research. and taking tren alone? thats what a lot of these kids did cuz they didnt have enough money and "test makes you fat"

what i mean is these are kids who have no muscular base, just start lifting, dont lift correctly, dont eat correctly and take tren.
its horrible for you, your test is already soo high at that age and then tren or other test booster type things just screw with it more.