PDA

View Full Version : How much Further???

ItlnDE89
08-10-2008, 06:58 PM
I've lost about 40 pounds since last september(197) and 20 since mid may. I'd never thought i'd still have a gut at 158, and i've heard that we always tend to underestimate the amount of fat we have. My question is; How much more fat do you think i have to lose? i cant even think of myself weighing 145(i'd feel like a stick) but i think i might have to go that low. I know people say dont think about it because if might lower my morale but i'd like to know. Also, how much bf % do you think i've lost between these 2 pictures?(left is new, right is old)

audipotential
08-10-2008, 07:11 PM
I've lost about 40 pounds since last september(197) and 20 since mid may. I'd never thought i'd still have a gut at 158, and i've heard that we always tend to underestimate the amount of fat we have. My question is; How much more fat do you think i have to lose? i cant even think of myself weighing 145(i'd feel like a stick) but i think i might have to go that low. I know people say dont think about it because if might lower my morale but i'd like to know. Also, how much bf % do you think i've lost between these 2 pictures?(left is new, right is old)
What is your goal ?
If you mean how much do you have to lose to get ripped id say another 20

ItlnDE89
08-10-2008, 07:15 PM
yeah, i guess just to lose my gut and maybe see some abs. i figured i'd have to get to at leasy 145.

audipotential
08-10-2008, 08:10 PM
yeah, i guess just to lose my gut and maybe see some abs. i figured i'd have to get to at leasy 145.

Ive been in your position before. Back when I was maybe 16 or so.

Its a tough position but I say if you dont want to lose more weight, either maintain and try and really pump the weights or raise your calories slightly atleast so you have a positive building enviroment.

One key that people seem to forget is Yes you burn more calories when you put on muscle but you also lower your bodyfat percent by putting on more muscle.
If you way 100 pounds and have 10 pounds of fat on you, your 10% fat. If you add one pound of muscle to that your overall weight has gone up but your fat will go down comparitively