PDA

View Full Version : once you're ... will your earthly problems still haunt you >???

didit_4thelulz
08-10-2008, 01:21 PM
say you commit suicide b/c your wife left you or whatever, would said problems still haunt you in the afterlife is one exists ?? will you miss your family members etc ??

StartTheMachine
08-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Nobody here has the ability to answer that question.

didit_4thelulz
08-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Nobody here has the ability to answer that question.

i know and that is irritating

Tu-160
08-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Why do you wanna know?

Sorry about your wife man. lol

Aeris
08-10-2008, 03:53 PM
say you commit suicide b/c your wife left you or whatever, would said problems still haunt you in the afterlife is one exists ?? will you miss your family members etc ??

It depends on what religion you are following. There are many different views on what will happen to us after death. Some believe that you will be reunited again with your loved ones; some believe that after we leave our earthly bodies, we won't recognize anyone we knew from this life.

There is no evil or Satan in the highest celestial kingdom. I'd assume that the resulting problems would disappear accordingly.

However - committing suicide is considered to be a great sin, as it is a type of murder. You can not ask to be forgiven of it once you're dead. Whether or not that condemns you isn't for me to judge. Just think about it.

etech
08-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Did you have problems before you were born?

Same thing.