PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

Nitro21
08-10-2008, 11:52 AM
I just have some questions. I weigh around 335 lbs. im 6'3". Im ready to bust ass and get this weight off. What do you guys think would be a good weight goal to reach for my stats? Also, how fast should I lose the weight? Im looking to get it off as soon as possible! thanks!

o88o
08-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Lose it until you are happy with the way you look, weight depends on your build etc...

Generally its recommended to lose 1-2lbs a week but i know when you are a in the high end of overweight you can drop it quicker safely (would wait for more input).

Make sure you eat PROPERLY!

No eating a salad all day and constant cardio (been there, not good). Make sure your diet is in check.

Eileen
08-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Check out keto, it's a good way to lose weight quickly while eating healthy food and learning better food habits.

You can expect to lose a lot of weight in the first few weeks, after that weight loss will slow. Slow is actually better, it gives your body a chance to adjust so you don't have sagging skin, and that way, you less likely to put it all on again the first time you go on holiday or spend a week with your family.