PDA

View Full Version : my view of life

RelentlessChaos
08-10-2008, 08:10 AM
People put thier faith, hope, and life in gods, idols, and various things that give them "meaning" and "purpose." Some people do it because they believe all people are created to do the exact thing they believe.

IMO, search, disover, reveal, and act upon what you find to be true. If you find God(jehova) to be real, then by all means worship him. But if you cannot find anything, and believe there is nothing but humans with no other higher authority, then live life the way you want. I live my life day to day trying to be more and more happy and making people laugh. Some poeple find certain things "immoral" but i dont. i dont give a ****. Whatever makes me happy ill continue to do because it makes my life that much greater

am i wrong? Shouldnt all people seek after what makes them happy? obviously there is some discernment in there.

brbPalladium
08-10-2008, 08:18 AM
If you're happy now and you'll be happy when you die, then you're doing pretty good.

Just make sure that you're really happy, and not superficially enjoying life.

The_Big_E
08-10-2008, 08:18 AM
People put thier faith, hope, and life in gods, idols, and various things that give them "meaning" and "purpose." Some people do it because they believe all people are created to do the exact thing they believe.

IMO, search, disover, reveal, and act upon what you find to be true. If you find God(jehova) to be real, then by all means worship him. But if you cannot find anything, and believe there is nothing but humans with no other higher authority, then live life the way you want. I live my life day to day trying to be more and more happy and making people laugh. Some poeple find certain things "immoral" but i dont. i dont give a ****. Whatever makes me happy ill continue to do because it makes my life that much greater

am i wrong? Shouldnt all people seek after what makes them happy? obviously there is some discernment in there.

Excellent outlook on life. The problem is too many people think one certain thing SHOULD make them happy and when it doesn't they lash out... especially at people who ARE happy.

MarkA15
08-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Why question if what you think is wrong when you just said that you believe we can live whichever way we choose?

The_Big_E
08-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Why question if what you think is wrong when you just said that you believe we can live whichever way we choose?

It was "Rhetorical" I'm sure.

MarkA15
08-10-2008, 09:09 AM
It was "Rhetorical" I'm sure.

Ah okay ;)

That's true. But we need to be careful and not have happiness be a selfish thing. I believe true happiness is found when we see others happy. So the act of killing someone is selfish (IMO) and it satisfies the murderer. I sure hope that you don't just let him go around killing people with a smile on his face laughing.

Lol. And I say that with a smile and a laugh because it's meant to be as a "joke" and I know you wouldn't let that happen.... I hope. :D