PDA

View Full Version : GNC creatine

JR818
07-28-2008, 03:51 PM
I just started taking creatine a couple of weeks ago(BSN Cellmass, which is working great for me.) This tub is just about empty now, and I'm needing some more, but I'm leaning toward trying some different, cheaper alternatives since college is starting back up. So, I'm thinking about trying GNC's Pro Performance creatine monohydrate, because it's fairly cheap(compared to Cellmass). My question is, is this stuff junk or is it decent quality? Some people say that it's all the same really, but I'm new to it. Feel free to add some other moderately priced suggestions as well. Sorry for adding yet another to a long line of creatine questions, haha.

Elwood83
07-28-2008, 03:52 PM
I just started taking creatine a couple of weeks ago(BSN Cellmass, which is working great for me.) This tub is just about empty now, and I'm needing some more, but I'm leaning toward trying some different, cheaper alternatives since college is starting back up. So, I'm thinking about trying GNC's Pro Performance creatine monohydrate, because it's fairly cheap(compared to Cellmass). My question is, is this stuff junk or is it decent quality? Some people say that it's all the same really, but I'm new to it. Feel free to add some other moderately priced suggestions as well. Sorry for adding yet another to a long line of creatine questions, haha.

Mono is mono. I'm not sure how much they charge for their creatine but if you can find a cheaper mono here on BB.com, I'd go with it as there really isn't a difference between one mono or the other.

Beast21
07-28-2008, 03:52 PM

If it is straight monohydrate then I think it's all the same quality. It may be cheaper buying from the internet though.

stronguy91
07-28-2008, 03:54 PM
creatine at walmart for 8-14 bucks..

quank
07-28-2008, 03:57 PM
So, I'm thinking about trying GNC's Pro Performance creatine monohydrate, because it's fairly cheap(compared to Cellmass). My question is, is this stuff junk or is it decent quality? Some people say that it's all the same really, but I'm new to it. Feel free to add some other moderately priced suggestions as well. Sorry for adding yet another to a long line of creatine questions, haha.

were you looking at the little 250g/50serving bottle that's on sale for $6.99?

JR818
07-28-2008, 04:00 PM
were you looking at the little 250g/50serving bottle that's on sale for $6.99?

1000 grams for 18.39 with the Gold Card.

Beast21
07-28-2008, 04:04 PM
1000 grams for 18.39 with the Gold Card.

That's solid :D

JR818
07-28-2008, 04:14 PM
I thought it was a pretty good price as well. Thanks for the help guys.