PDA

View Full Version : Under 21 ds/ph use

Bigdolf
07-21-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm not in anyway condoning this, but, I was wondering how many individuals on this board have used these before the so-called "golden" age...my first experience came when I was 18...back when andro was all the rage...I used that for weeks at a time basically never cycling off of it...then I moved onto androdiol...taking it the same way as the andro...I knew nothing then of pct, support supps and what not...I just took it to get bigger and stronger....then I moved onto norandro and norandrodiol...I loved these I poped them like candy...then about 2years later it was on the the best: 1ad...I was taking it a 800mg a day...great products...looking back on this I have to laugh at how stupid I was...thankfully it left no long lasting effects...never had libido issues, all my bloodwork I have had taken since then was all in the normal range...I'm just happy that I didn't **** myself up...and now I see all these kids at my gym taking sd, pp, and what not...and it just baffles me...I talk to them and ask about pct protocol and they have no clue...but they wont listen, what can you do...I just wish I had someone to advise me when I was younger...

Bigdolf
07-21-2008, 01:43 PM
so I guess I'm the only one who wasn't to bright when I was young

awberke
07-21-2008, 02:28 PM
dumbass...

Just playin, it also shows that certain death is not waiting for you if you use ph's before 21. I believe it just depends on the person and situation.

Androgen
07-21-2008, 02:33 PM
In reality loads of people do it 99% of them are fine. Most people on this board will want to disagree with this, but its the truth. I know plenty of guys who ran steroids (oral/injectable) at 17-19 and as far as blood tests goes they are in good health.

In fact there was a pole over at AM which asked when people did their first cycle. The majority of the results were 19-20 last time I checked.

There is always a chance things could go wrong but the chances, IMO off course, are a lot slimmer than bb.com makes them out to be (especially at 18-20)

Bigdolf
07-21-2008, 03:01 PM
dumbass...

Just playin, it also shows that certain death is not waiting for you if you use ph's before 21. I believe it just depends on the person and situation.

lol

In reality loads of people do it 99% of them are fine. Most people on this board will want to disagree with this, but its the truth. I know plenty of guys who ran steroids (oral/injectable) at 17-19 and as far as blood tests goes they are in good health.

In fact there was a pole over at AM which asked when people did their first cycle. The majority of the results were 19-20 last time I checked.

There is always a chance things could go wrong but the chances, IMO off course, are a lot slimmer than bb.com makes them out to be (especially at 18-20)

I know I was just trying to get a gauge for how wide it actually is...I think a lot of them are afraid to say they used, in fear of losing their greens...

Androgen
07-21-2008, 03:04 PM
lol

I know I was just trying to get a gauge for how wide it actually is...I think a lot of them are afraid to say they used, in fear of losing their greens...

check out AM there's a thread about this 16yr old running tren ace, no PCT no knowledge, quite a good read with conflicting views

Xc
07-21-2008, 03:05 PM
*whistles*

VaughnTrue
07-21-2008, 03:14 PM
i ran m1t and had no idea wtf it was

Drexx
07-21-2008, 03:19 PM
I know a guy that ran SD at 19 and ran no pct or anything and still seems to be fine...

Still sounds retarded to me

Bigdolf
07-21-2008, 03:19 PM
i ran m1t and had no idea wtf it was

I know how you feel

A1lthatrema1ns
07-21-2008, 03:24 PM
*raises hand*

ChristianMcNeely
07-21-2008, 03:29 PM
one of my 19 year old friends said he was given hgh by his baseball coach/buddies and injected it twice per day....no support supps no pct. he has no sides now. i haven't read much of hgh but are is there anything he should be concerned with after a couple months of discontinuing it.....btw this isn't one of those my "my friend did this" statements trying to cover for your own dumb ****.

Bigdolf
07-21-2008, 03:49 PM
one of my 19 year old friends said he was given hgh by his baseball coach/buddies and injected it twice per day....no support supps no pct. he has no sides now. i haven't read much of hgh but are is there anything he should be concerned with after a couple months of discontinuing it.....btw this isn't one of those my "my friend did this" statements trying to cover for your own dumb ****.

I'm not the smartest when it comes to hgh

nni
07-21-2008, 03:54 PM
dumbass...

that is dumbass response.

Bigdolf
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
honestly though, when it comes to this stuff...ppl are going to take it regaurdless of age...I can remember these two kids in highschool that were juicing bigtime for football...their stepfather pushed them to do it...all so they could win the powerlifting tourney...

VaughnTrue
07-21-2008, 04:06 PM

you dont need pct for HGH....however if he is using it for any length of time, without using insulin alongside it, he runs a large risk of turning diabetic

Rodzilla
07-21-2008, 04:07 PM
did you continue to grow afterwards? height/pysical maturity..not necessarily muscle. Did you keep your gains with no pct?

Androgen
07-21-2008, 04:10 PM
did you continue to grow afterwards? height/pysical maturity..not necessarily muscle. Did you keep your gains with no pct?

The whole growth plate closing thing isn't realistically going to happen without abuse of steroids. And I think the compound has to aromatize as its the estrogen which causes the growth plates to close I think.

I very highly doubt this is going to happen with OTC compounds. JMO

Wisdom15
07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
*raises hand*

Rodzilla
07-21-2008, 04:18 PM
*raises hand*

*raises hand*

you two are still like 19 though, right?

Wisdom15
07-21-2008, 04:29 PM
you two are still like 19 though, right?

Maybe....

..yes. Yes I am. :)

burke
07-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Well after seeing bigger faster stronger it is defenitly true that the general public (including this board) over exxagerates the side effects and dangers of using ds/ph. You shouldn't take them before you are an adult, there is really no reason. The fact that people think 21 is the magic number for ds use I find funny. I also find it funny how people on here claim that 3AD will **** up your endocrine system life.. doubtful. Also the whole growth plate thing has never even been proved, yet everyone on here likes to throw that around as well...

It should be known the the bodybuilders in the olympia all waited till their 21st birthday before ever using. lol.

Androgen
07-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Well after seeing bigger faster stronger it is defenitly true that the general public (including this board) over exxagerates the side effects and dangers of using ds/ph. You shouldn't take them before you are an adult, there is really no reason. The fact that people think 21 is the magic number for ds use I find funny. I also find it funny how people on here claim that 3AD will **** up your endocrine system life.. doubtful. Also the whole growth plate thing has never even been proved, yet everyone on here likes to throw that around as well...

Wont happen with non-aromatizing compound as far as I have researched (i.e 99% of OTC compounds)

nni
07-21-2008, 04:37 PM
did the movie mention the brain effects of aas and adolescents?

pitching101
07-21-2008, 04:38 PM
*raises hand*

burke
07-21-2008, 04:40 PM

adolescents as in what age... the effects must be dramatically different between a 20 year old and a 21 year old...

Androgen
07-21-2008, 04:43 PM

^^ Thats the most worrying IMO. I dont know much about it, but apparently adolescents have chemical imbalances in their brains, hence moody teenagers etc. The exogenous hormones can make this worse. This in turn (from what I read) can cause depression and other psychological problems. For example getting acne on cycle or losing gains after cycle could actually cause very bad depression. IMO if your in any way mentally unstable (even if its just slight depression; not sure if mentally unstable is the right term :D ) then they should be avoided. JMHO

I think PA touched on the psychological problems of teens and steroids in an old thread.

Rodzilla
07-21-2008, 04:46 PM
^^ Thats the most worrying IMO. I dont know much about it, but apparently adolescents have chemical imbalances in their brains, hence moody teenagers etc. The exogenous hormones can make this worse. This in turn (from what I read) can cause depression and other psychological problems. For example getting acne on cycle or losing gains after cycle could actually cause very bad depression. IMO if your in any way mentally unstable (even if its just slight depression; not sure if mentally unstable is the right term :D ) then they should be avoided. JMHO

I think PA touched on the psychological problems of teens and steroids in an old thread.

oh see if you can find that thread.

That scares the **** out of me, to potentially get deeply depressed. Eh...scary.

Androgen
07-21-2008, 04:47 PM
oh see if you can find that thread.

That scares the **** out of me, to potentially get deeply depressed. Eh...scary.

I will look, its either in the masive 11-oxo thread or the massive 1-AD thread. I'm thinking 11-oxo thread. Will try and find it but with the million pages there are no promises :D

nni
07-21-2008, 04:48 PM
adolescents as in what age... the effects must be dramatically different between a 20 year old and a 21 year old...

not really , the brain doesnt stop developing until 23. so while it is more developed than an 18 year old, there is still room for damage.

there is lots of new research coming out all the time in this area.

Rodzilla
07-21-2008, 04:48 PM
I will look, its either in the masive 11-oxo thread or the massive 1-AD thread. I'm thinking 11-oxo thread. Will try and find it but with the million pages there are no promises :D

appreciate it, I'm on recharge :o

patsfan313
07-21-2008, 04:53 PM
guilty

Hansolo261
07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Well it can be done just like under age drinking. but you just run the risk of developing problems down the line. maybe even getting to the point where you need some of these chemicals. I truly believe the old school **** was a lot safer. now and days there are a lot of companies producing these products and we really dont truly have an idea what is in them. I was a 1 ad 4ad guy. I didnt runs **** but tribulus for pct. there really wasnt anythng else I was fine if you try to just run trib now with some superdrol you are ****ed.

Androgen
07-21-2008, 05:00 PM
appreciate it, I'm on recharge :o

Well, I just went through all 25 pages of the 11-oxo thread, not there. I will check the other one :D

Androgen
07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Well, I just went through all 25 pages of the 11-oxo thread, not there. I will check the other one :D

Haha, LOL, I found it, and guess what, it was on the 11-oxo thread, dunno how I missed it :eek:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=153091581#post153091581

Post #166 - Post#172

Bigdolf
07-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Well it can be done just like under age drinking. but you just run the risk of developing problems down the line. maybe even getting to the point where you need some of these chemicals. I truly believe the old school **** was a lot safer. now and days there are a lot of companies producing these products and we really dont truly have an idea what is in them. I was a 1 ad 4ad guy. I didnt runs **** but tribulus for pct. there really wasnt anythng else I was fine if you try to just run trib now with some superdrol you are ****ed.

god did I love the old 19norandrodiol...that **** was amazing...all these methlys are asking for trouble...and the compaines keep stacking more and more together....

Xc
07-21-2008, 05:32 PM

Adolescents= less than 25?

Rodzilla
haha, I found you guys in that thread.

I bet some 17 yr olds will read this and think, "well I don't have a girlfriend so I should be fine." haha

But in all seriousness, hormone manipulation is not something to dick with. Risks are still there with males 21+, though to a lesser extent.

BTW: 2nd day on 3 pills a day. Today was leg day and I also included some tricep work. I felt like I could go for hours, but maybe that was just the caffeine and placebo effect ;)

awberke
that is dumbass response.

Oh ya? How so. Why is it everyone freaks out when someone under 21 talks about Ph's but you never hear about anyone having problems.

In no way was i condoning it, i've never ran ph's, but i do not believe its a one time and you're fu cked kind of deal.

pitching101
07-21-2008, 05:35 PM
I must say I do not regret the choice at all

nni
07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh ya? How so. Why is it everyone freaks out when someone under 21 talks about Ph's but you never hear about anyone having problems.

In no way was i condoning it, i've never ran ph's, but i do not believe its a one time and you're fu cked kind of deal.

because the problems are long term issues.

burke
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
The way I see it there are 2 problems with these boards.

One is the over exaggerating of the dangers (which is partially good in a way I guess)

The other is the magic age. I am all for preaching against the use of ds/ph with under age individuals... however since when is under 21 considered under age but being 22 is not. If you are going to send this message I think we should bump the magic age up to 25 not 21. Wouldn't that make more sense?

Not sure if I am explaining what I mean clearly but oh well.

Hansolo261
07-21-2008, 05:53 PM
agreed the meths are dangerous especially when you got guys stackin two and even three compounds which is nuts. Then peole go out and do a half ass pct and wonder why a month later gyno develops and other problems.

I use to have A guy that had the old twin lab andro nitrate with 1 ad and 4 ad and I was loving it. he ran out in 2006. but every now and then something will just magically appaer on the shelf in his store. one day bout a year ago he had animal test( old ****). I check with him every week.

Bigdolf
07-22-2008, 05:40 PM
agreed the meths are dangerous especially when you got guys stackin two and even three compounds which is nuts. Then peole go out and do a half ass pct and wonder why a month later gyno develops and other problems.

I use to have A guy that had the old twin lab andro nitrate with 1 ad and 4 ad and I was loving it. he ran out in 2006. but every now and then something will just magically appaer on the shelf in his store. one day bout a year ago he had animal test( old ****). I check with him every week.

I used to feel like a guinea pig back then...but when I figured out what I was doing wrong I was so worried...but 6years later after all the bloodwork and what not my levels are healthy and I feel better knowing how to properly run cycles and so on and so forth...I just want to help the ppl that were once in my position...