PDA

View Full Version : Do fatburners increase or decrease sexual desire/performance?

bgizzle99
07-21-2008, 09:33 AM
I heard too much caffeine/stims are bad for sexual health. But then I have also come across a few posts that say they help. I have a bottle of Scortch but don't want to take it if it will interfere. Is it ok to take? what have been your side effects to fat burners/ stims?

Bassist66
07-21-2008, 09:39 AM
you should be fine...the amount of caffeine in a single dose of most fatburners is equivalent to about a large cup of coffee (~200 mg). considering a large amount of people drink 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning alone, i wouldn't think it would be a big deal.

ragnorok42
07-21-2008, 09:43 AM
Scorch will not fck wit ure sexual life

I was on Scorch/LX and stopped last week and the whole time I never had a problem getting it up

bgizzle99
07-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Scorch will not fck wit ure sexual life

I was on Scorch/LX and stopped last week and the whole time I never had a problem getting it up

how were your fatloss results?

ragnorok42
07-21-2008, 09:47 AM
how were your fatloss results?

I kept calories at maintain level in order to not lose too much mass, and I got decent results definitly helps. First time in over a year and half I have my six pack back so Id say it was a worth it.

Now I only weigh about 184ish so I am going back on a bulk to try and hit up to 195-200 then cut to 190

goodluck with it scorch is a great product

RB12
07-22-2008, 05:30 AM
I kept calories at maintain level in order to not lose too much mass, and I got decent results definitly helps. First time in over a year and half I have my six pack back so Id say it was a worth it.

Now I only weigh about 184ish so I am going back on a bulk to try and hit up to 195-200 then cut to 190

goodluck with it scorch is a great product

thx for the recomendation.

Often times people have libido problems when cutting due to diet. Low saturated fat and cals can cuase it