PDA

View Full Version : A sort of complex situation that I need help with

martinezwallace
07-20-2008, 07:45 AM
I was on a bulk for a while (but not nearly long enough) and now I just recently got a job as a bike messenger in NYC. What this means is that I am biking fairly continuously for 9 hours a day, five days a week. I figured it would be a good time to cut.

Now the problem is that I am paid by commission, and I am not paid much at all - so I cannot afford lots of food - nor do I have time to eat it.

I need people to throw out idea's for me to make this cut the most effective - what should I be doing for breakfast and beyond - I don't have time to sit down and eat once I begin work.

This is my first time posting in the nutrition section, so please go easy on me.

Dr. Horse
07-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Hmmm, you want to cut, but are worried about not having time or money to eat enough food. What's the problem again?

Guai
07-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Bake some protein bars you can eat on the go at home. I'm sure you can find recipes around, but they include oats, whey powder, eggs, etc. You can add fruits to them if you want, and if you make big batches before hand and cut them all up in the same size then you can have a pretty good estimate of how much you're getting of everything per bar. Fruits are also great to have on the go, especially bananas. Apart from that I don't really know what else to say, maybe pack some tuna sandwiches?