PDA

View Full Version : Severe Elbow pain is it my Animal Test/Stack

nickmorris92
07-19-2008, 01:05 PM
I just finished 14 days of animal test and stack and on thrusday after doing shoulder press my elbows felt like they were crying and I had to leave the gym bc they hurt so bad. I however did finish my military 225x8 245x6 245x6 not bad but it hurt so bad when I was finished. I have felt some issues when I have used superdrol but not like this. On Friday when I went in to to legs when I went to squat my elbows began to hurt again from the placement of my hands on the bar :(. Any Opinions.

goodinsidevoice
07-19-2008, 01:08 PM
wow dude! I know of temporary soreness when using animal test but not pain like that. You might want to have a doctor check that out. I have used stak and test numerous times and nothing like that has ever happened to me.
If I was you, I would take the cans of test and stak to the doc also so he can see what might be messing with you.

Animal flex is a good joint supp. But doctor FIRST.

longsnapper50
07-19-2008, 01:09 PM
tho i have never used test/stack mysealf. i dout u would develop elbow pain directly from using them. u said u had pain previously. so u could just have bd elbows, maby tendentious. and at the end of your cycle u probably went up in strength and your elbows are hurting because of the excess weight/stress put on them. i suggest u look into a joint supp. and if problem persists seek medical advice from a doctor/sports doctor.

some joint products

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sd/cissusquadrangularis.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

nickmorris92
07-19-2008, 10:04 PM
I think Im going to go to a doctor, today I threw five tennis balls and my whole arm went numb. I think ill be out of the gym for a while.

Rjredstorm1216
07-19-2008, 10:07 PM
maybe it has something to do with the AA in the animal test? im sure it could aggravate your joints

_Smitty_
07-19-2008, 11:05 PM
maybe it has something to do with the AA in the animal test? im sure it could aggravate your joints

no, the aa wouldn't focus on one particular area...

definitely have a doctor look at that... buddy of mine's been having elbow issues and it turned out (after consulting with an orthopedist) to be his triceps, which is obviously activated when doing press-type movements.

he had to sit out for 2 weeks, attend physical therapy, and is now getting a type of cortisone/electro shock type of treatment.

D.SpeeceeZ
07-20-2008, 01:23 AM
Maybe its your lockout thats ****ing with you. I dont see how a supplement can target the elbows directly or even make a certain bodypart condition even worse. So if anything I'd have to point a finger at you not the supplement itself. Thats pretty much all I can think of. I mean if you have bad elbows then get something to help support it. Also, Do you have problems doing tricep extensions with free weights or any other exercises? Cuz if not then its definitely gotta be your lockout on the pressing movements.

You can also try to warmup the elbow area by doing tricep pushdowns with the rope. Light weight and do it at a steady pace. You can also massage your elbows when resting in between sets. & please make sure your elbows are warm most of the time throughout the day. You can take a T-shirt or something similar, Iron it then wait a few seconds so the heat is bearable. Wrap it around your elbows until the shirt cools off. Do it a few times everyday. The time of the day is up to you though.

goodinsidevoice
07-20-2008, 08:02 AM
no, the aa wouldn't focus on one particular area...

definitely have a doctor look at that... buddy of mine's been having elbow issues and it turned out (after consulting with an orthopedist) to be his tricep, which is obviously activated when doing press-type movements.

he had to sit out for 2 weeks, attend physical therapy, and is now getting a type of cortisone/electro shock type of treatment.

aye!
Like I said, the AA would produce temporary soreness in muscles after workouts, which goes away in time OP.

Like smitty's friend, I think I am developing tendinitis in my right elbow from tricep pressing movements. I had to give up dumbell overhead expensions and go with cable tricep skullcrushers for this reason. Even when I do regular skullies, I have a very limited range of motion, as I cannot take my arm up all the way to a near-lock position. This produces a shooting pain in my right elbow.

ZzW3iZ
07-20-2008, 08:08 AM
aye!
Like I said, the AA would produce temporary soreness in muscles after workouts, which goes away in time OP.

Like smitty's friend, I think I am developing tendinitis in my right elbow from tricep pressing movements. I had to give up dumbell overhead expensions and go with cable tricep skullcrushers for this reason. Even when I do regular skullies, I have a very limited range of motion, as I cannot take my arm up all the way to a near-lock position. This produces a shooting pain in my right elbow.

I've developed the same problemn with overhead tricep extensions, skull crushers seem to be okay for now, but I hvae had rely more on cables to hit the heads. Oh well I just chalked it up to getting older and years of wrestling.

OP lets us know what the doc says, I'm on stak right now and will be one test in a week or so and interested in what you find out. Probably won't stop me from trying test, but still nice to know.

_Smitty_
07-20-2008, 08:40 AM
aye!

giv, and anyone else who's concerned... shoot a message to carpster, my buddy of mention, and he can tell you a bit about what he experienced... maybe it'll help a bit.

El_Padrino
07-20-2008, 09:07 AM
You could very well have tendenitous.
Had it lots of times and it hurts bad. Go sea your
doctor big guy.

RADIRON
07-20-2008, 09:50 AM
wow dude! I know of temporary soreness when using animal test but not pain like that. You might want to have a doctor check that out. I have used stak and test numerous times and nothing like that has ever happened to me.
If I was you, I would take the cans of test and stak to the doc also so he can see what might be messing with you.

Animal flex is a good joint supp. But doctor FIRST.

Not to be a d1ck, and I know that you wanna be a Universal Rep and all, but this is the 2nd post I've seen you recommend someone take their supp to the doctor. I know what you're trying to do is show Universal that you'll cover their a$$ form liability and all, but you MUST know that NO doctor is EVER going to approve of 99% of bbing supps, ESPECIALLY Animal Test and Stak. Most doctors know jack schitt about supps and think that EVERYthing we use is dangerous, juice, or life-threatening. Taking a supp to a doctor for approval is like going to a priest and asking him if it's okay to commit a sin.

Just saying.

nickmorris92
07-20-2008, 10:05 AM
good advice guys ill keep you posted if you care I am going to the doc on wen.