PDA

View Full Version : My idea for dieting..

HCD
07-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Currently i am almost 150 pounds and 5 ' 7 1/2. My goal is to become 160 - 165 Pounds (quickly!) . I have never eaten right or done any dieting.. i eat whatever i want whenever i want it. I have been working out for just over a year..

Current Picture:

http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=july2008aw3.jpg

I need to know if this diet sounds ok to gain weight, pack on 10 pounds of muscle, and perhaps become healthy..

Breakfast: Fruit ( Apple, Banana ) - Rye Bread (2 Pieces ) or Bagel with Peanut Butter - 2 Scrambled Eggs - Glass of milk

Lunch: Pasta ( Pena with tomato sauce ) or Tuna sandwich or PB sandwich - Fruit Again

Dinner: Chicken Breast ? ( what kind )

Additional: Muscle Juice Shake

So a couple of questions:

-> Is that ok? any different ideas?
-> Is it important when you eat? So if i have breakfast at 7 am and dont eat lunch untill 4?

Thanks for reading and any help.

ps. this is just an extra question.. i guess i look ok in picture but my muscles are not rock hard.. like not even hard.. just defined? help?

The Director
07-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Your eating like I would when I cut.

Crap, eat more, eat often, and eat more!

Ps, you've got a good built, just need to eat more and better and hit the weights. I think the Bodybuilding articles would help you alot. Go research someone diet and follow it.

Dnarts
07-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Breakfast: Fruit ( Apple, Banana ) - Rye Bread (2 Pieces ) or Bagel with Peanut Butter - 2 Scrambled Eggs - Glass of milk

[Breakfast looks good, but I think you'd want to add more, especially protein]

Lunch: Pasta ( Pena with tomato sauce ) or Tuna sandwich or PB sandwich - Fruit Again

[Pasta is alright, but noodles and tomato sauce won't give you enough protein. Tuna sandwich might be better, but it doesn't seem like enough food for gaining. Also, a snack before lunch(maybe around 11 or 12) is a good idea]

Dinner: Chicken Breast ? ( what kind )

[You haven't had much vegetables, have some with your dinner. A cup or two is good. Chicken breast is good, also you might want a complex carb here too, like sweet potato or something]

Additional: Muscle Juice Shake

-> Is it important when you eat? So if i have breakfast at 7 am and dont eat lunch untill 4?

You will die of starvation.

HCD
07-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Your eating like I would when I cut.

Crap, eat more, eat often, and eat more!

Ps, you've got a good built, just need to eat more and better and hit the weights. I think the Bodybuilding articles would help you alot. Go research someone diet and follow it.

how much more are you talking man?