PDA

View Full Version : Is the H-drol "transforming" my body? (Reps for help)

WantToBeStudly
06-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Hey guys.

My stats: 27, 5'10'', 190lbs., slight gut (working to lose). Still H/W proportionate.

Been taking CEL H-drol @ 50mg / day for 4 days now (first cycle ever), but noticing a rather strange feeling. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but I feel somewhat bloated, particularly in the abdominal area. It feels like I'm "heavier" in the abdominal area, and for the last couple of days it's been feeling rather pronounced....I don't really know how to explain it. It isn't painful or uncomfortable at all.

I've been doing the proper things for a cycle, including intense workouts, adequate protein intake, etc.

So my question is, am I getting that "heavy" feeling because the H-Drol is more or less transforming my body? I know that H-drol gives only gives users dry, lean gains. I've also read other people's thread and they mention that the H-drol "leaned" them out....is that what is happening to me? Perhaps the H-drol is flattening out my mid-section?

Edit: I noticed the write-up for Cel H-drol says: "H-Drol is the ultimate repartitioning compound designed for individuals looking to achieve the most noticeable and visible gains in strength and size in the shortest period of time possible. The body-composition changes seen with the use of H-Drol are dry and lean because the active ingredient in H-Drol does not aromatize to any type of estrogen. This translates into actual strength and muscle gains without the puffiness of water retention."

^ I generally take write-ups with a grain of salt. But am I feeling this heavy bloated sort of feeling because maybe my body composition is re-partioning?

swa513
06-28-2008, 12:54 PM
after only 4 days you should not notice anything yet, are you taking any liver support?

swa513
06-28-2008, 12:56 PM
btw, i ate like a horse while on because this is supposed to be a lean compound but, i gained about 10-11 lbs mostly water & fat.

WantToBeStudly
06-28-2008, 01:31 PM
after only 4 days you should not notice anything yet, are you taking any liver support?

^ not until i receive some on monday

swa513
06-28-2008, 01:35 PM
^ not until i receive some on monday

hmm... not only should you be taking it now, you should have preloaded for a week or 2 before cycle, i dont think 4 days of hdrol would mess with you but, thats the only thing i could think of. there have been plenty of people who have ran it with out any support so maybe it just you imagination running wild on you. BTW dont drink on cycle expecially with out support

WantToBeStudly
06-28-2008, 01:47 PM
^ Thanks for helping. At first I was wondering if it was my imagination too, as I've been looking forward to this cycle for a long time. But the last couple of days the feeling has been rather pronounced. It isn't painful or uncomfortable or anything. I know their write-up says you're supposed to see "dramatic changes in 2-3 days", but of course they'll say anything to get you to buy it. Although, alot of people have reported great experiences with H-Drol. Is it normal for people to have a rather drastic change in body composition while on this particular PH? I'm not fat, actually pretty H/W proportionate, but I do have a slight gut I've just been dying to see go away....maybe the H-Drol is "tightening" things up???

VaughnTrue
06-28-2008, 01:50 PM
hmm... not only should you be taking it now, you should have preloaded for a week or 2 before cycle, i dont think 4 days of hdrol would mess with you but, thats the only thing i could think of. there have been plenty of people who have ran it with out any support so maybe it just you imagination running wild on you. BTW dont drink on cycle expecially with out support

no need for liver control on halodrol.

swa513
06-28-2008, 01:54 PM
i think my problem was to low of a dosage i took 50mg for 4 weeks. i did gain a little strength but most of the weight was fat/water. i should have bumped it up to 75 i may not have gained as much fat if i had. o/t i took AX's aPCT & retain 2 for pct, i would highly recommend these for a h-drol cycle i actually got better strength gains from the aPCT than from the halo. i was very supprised made me wish i would have taken hyperdrol or 6-oxo instead.

swa513
06-28-2008, 01:56 PM

it may not be mandatory but, it is capable of damaging your liver even if it is only a small amount

Alkaline
06-28-2008, 02:11 PM

really, I thought you need to take liver support for all methyls?

WantToBeStudly
06-28-2008, 02:20 PM

I think the guy above was basically saying that H-Drol is so mild & unharsh that whatever benefit so-called 'liver support' supps give could realistically be considered minimal, thusly having no real impact worth mentioning. Of course, there are also those who debate whether liver support supps contribute enough of anything to warrant buying them.

Wisdom15
06-28-2008, 02:30 PM
From my experience, Halodrol didn't really lean me out. It made me bloat some. I guess I react differently from other users. I know my scale at home would say I gained 3-4 lbs overnight, or lose 3-4 lbs. Could just be the scale, but the mirror didn't lie. ;)

NastyNally
06-28-2008, 02:35 PM
From my experience, Halodrol didn't really lean me out. It made me bloat some. I guess I react differently from other users. I know my scale at home would say I gained 3-4 lbs overnight, or lose 3-4 lbs. Could just be the scale, but the mirror didn't lie. ;)

what PCT did you take? 11-OXO? What was your dosing?

WantToBeStudly
06-28-2008, 02:38 PM

^ Hmmm....I'm wondering if I'm experiencing the same thing, as far as the bloating is concerned. Why on earth would we be bloated from this....H-Drol is one of the most liked PH's there is, and many people say it leans them out...?

WantToBeStudly
06-28-2008, 02:40 PM

^You mean 6-oxo, an anti-estrogen. 11-oxo supposedly leans you out and reduces visceral fat, however I can tell you from personal experience with 11-oxo that I might as well been taking a sugar pill - I saw no discernable results whatsoever, in any way.

Wisdom15
06-28-2008, 02:59 PM

Cycle:

Halo 50/50/50/50
AI Cycle Support
LiverLonger first 2 weeks until Cycle Support kicked in.
11OXO was added last week of Halo and continued two weeks later at 3 pills a day.

PCT protocol:

ATD: 50/50/25/25EOD
Act. Xtreme as directed
Lean Xtreme start of week 3 as directed.
AI's PCS as directed.

^ Hmmm....I'm wondering if I'm experiencing the same thing, as far as the bloating is concerned. Why on earth would we be bloated from this....H-Drol is one of the most liked PH's there is, and many people say it leans them out...?

Some people respond differently to different compounds. For all I know, Phera will lean me out better than Halo even though most users experience bloat and water gain.

Kernkraft
06-28-2008, 03:53 PM

Come again!?!?

Kernkraft
06-28-2008, 03:56 PM
btw, i ate like a horse while on because this is supposed to be a lean compound but, i gained about 10-11 lbs mostly water & fat.

i think my problem was to low of a dosage i took 50mg for 4 weeks. i did gain a little strength but most of the weight was fat/water. i should have bumped it up to 75 i may not have gained as much fat if i had. o/t i took AX's aPCT & retain 2 for pct, i would highly recommend these for a h-drol cycle i actually got better strength gains from the aPCT than from the halo. i was very supprised made me wish i would have taken hyperdrol or 6-oxo instead.

Well if you at like a horse then there's your problem. It's a cutter for the most part - your diet should be in accordance with goals/ph usage/selection.

it may not be mandatory but, it is capable of damaging your liver even if it is only a small amount

Please disregard what VT has said about there being no need for liver support while using our methylated products. No offense but I'm at a loss for words.

^You mean 6-oxo, an anti-estrogen. 11-oxo supposedly leans you out and reduces visceral fat, however I can tell you from personal experience with 11-oxo that I might as well been taking a sugar pill - I saw no discernable results whatsoever, in any way.

What was your diet and training like. 11-OXO worked amazingly well for me.

WantToBeStudly
06-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Well honestly my diet and training weren't exactly up to par, maybe even far from it, but geez....I was doing some wicked cardio at the time, if fat was going to be burned I'd imagine it would have had a positive environment to do so. I bought it because of it's advertised visceral fat reduction properties. I thought this would be a good idea for me as I have a slight gut that I absolutely hate to look at and wish would just go away and get lost. I feel this is due more to visceral fat rather than subcutaneous abdominal fat, though I might be mistaken. Honestly my diet could've been better at the time, but I'm a working class joe making it on his own and buying alot of the healthy foods required seems isn't exactly where I'd like to put my money. Though I am a protein shake fanatic and love their convenience. I try to get in 1.5xbdywgt reccomended daily.

I still have alot of it left (11-oxo), maybe I'll just toss it into this cycle at some point.

iannotti
06-28-2008, 06:36 PM

Not all true...Next time run liv52 right at the start of cycle and it will smoke cycle support and just about anything else for liver values.

bongd
06-28-2008, 06:45 PM
You should not be seeing any dramatic physiological changes in that short period of time with Halodrol. It's something else... perhaps excitement (no disrespect).

Q-Ball83
07-02-2008, 06:36 AM
I might bem a working class joe making it on his own and buying alot of the healthy foods required seems isn't exactly where I'd like to put my money. Though I am a protein shake fanatic and love their convenience.

then you shouldn't be messing around with AAS. food is expensive but that's no excuse, what are you spending your money on then?

you need to get your priorities in check if you're going to get into this stuff. i work an average of 26 hours a week and still manage to by all the grocerys i need. i just don't have money left over for things like alcohol, eating out...