PF: Bosh
C: O'neal

:cool:.... wishful thinking though.

deftones9
06-27-2008, 10:01 AM
Go lakers...

7~911
06-27-2008, 10:13 AM
haha you don't know artest..he probably changed his mind again before he was finished writing that article.

why so ez?
06-27-2008, 10:14 AM
That would make Raptors at least the 3rd best team in the East... but I have a pretty good feeling Artest is going to be a Laker next week. He wants to go to a contending team, Kobe is his idol, he was rooting for Gasol during the Finals, Lamar has been one of his best friends from childhood, and Phil has coached headcases like him in Dennis Rodman.

Killer_Demo
06-27-2008, 10:16 AM
damn this is a major blow to sac... hopefully they come prepared next season!

YeahImaBeasT
06-27-2008, 10:21 AM
Come to the knicks we need more psychos.

KingCanuck
06-27-2008, 10:32 AM
That would make Raptors at least the 3rd best team in the East... but I have a pretty good feeling Artest is going to be a Laker next week. He wants to go to a contending team, Kobe is his idol, he was rooting for Gasol during the Finals, Lamar has been one of his best friends from childhood, and Phil has coached headcases like him in Dennis Rodman.

Jermaine O'neal is a good friend of his as well, they even went to the stands and whooped some ass together.

GTfreak
06-27-2008, 11:15 AM
lakers better get on this

Ejjw18
06-27-2008, 11:19 AM
bulls....

robogain
06-27-2008, 11:34 AM
warriors make it happen...plz

97srad750
06-27-2008, 11:40 AM
There is a priceless quote. "I made a 100 degree turnaround"

m0fo
06-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Come to the knicks we need more psychos.
x2, it will just be like home. A bunch of thugs in the locker room and Queensbridge, the projects he grew up in, is just a bridge away so he can easily buy the drugs after Knicks games with Stephon, Nate n Q-Brick.

Tony_S
06-27-2008, 12:40 PM
damn this is a major blow to sac... hopefully they come prepared next season!

x2 the kings suck as it is man. this is lame. i'll be ****ing pissed if he signs with the spurs. at least go to the lakers

*DH*
06-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Bulls.

ElMariachi
06-27-2008, 01:58 PM
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/sports/kings/archives/013542.html

Hopefully he goes to the raps:

PG: Calderon
SG: Parker
F: Artest
PF: Bosh
C: O'neal

:cool:.... wishful thinking though.

DUH.....did anyone believe his bipolar ass when he said that he WOULDN'T opt out????

lacey23
06-27-2008, 02:02 PM
Because he hasn't completly made up his mind, ldo.

I'de love him on the Raps. But we can't afford him at all. If he's going to a team that can only offer the MLE so he can win it would probably be the Lakers I think. Him and Kobe seem like really good freinds, and it gives him a great chance to win.

F.A.M.E.
06-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Lets get em Pistons... lulz impossible though, but would be nice.

Samihassan
06-27-2008, 03:24 PM
i sure artest wants to go to ****in canada op rofl. /phail

KingCanuck
06-27-2008, 03:28 PM
i sure artest wants to go to ****in canada op rofl. /phail

Raptors got a better chance at making the finals than Houston does.

Samihassan
06-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Raptors got a better chance at making the finals than Houston does.

rofl dont compare the rockets n the raptors, they're not even in the same league. lol rockets would **** on the raptors any day of the week

KingCanuck
06-27-2008, 03:33 PM
rofl dont compare the rockets n the raptors, they're not even in the same league. lol rockets would **** on the raptors any day of the week

Raptors are in the East = easier way into the finals

Rockets = injury plagued

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/KillaKastro_2007/6fhaxc6.jpg

TheDude824
06-27-2008, 04:10 PM

How can the Lakers keep Lamar if they get Artest... W/ the size of Odoms contract I doubt theyd bring him off the bench.. and Artest wont come here to be the 6th man.. I hope Artest doesnt mind that his buddy will be traded.

Imagine if we get Artest and trade Odom to Minn. for Miller.. If we could bring Miller in w/ our second unit, oh god, that would be scary good.

edit: When its crunch time I could see Phil rolling out a line up of Bynum, Gasol, Atest, Miller, and Kobe.

Samihassan
06-27-2008, 04:18 PM
How can the Lakers keep Lamar if they get Artest... W/ the size of Odoms contract I doubt theyd bring him off the bench.. and Artest wont come here to be the 6th man.. I hope Artest doesnt mind that his buddy will be traded.

Imagine if we get Artest and trade Odom to Minn. for Miller.. If we could bring Miller in w/ our second unit, oh god, that would be scary good.

edit: When its crunch time I could see Phil rolling out a line up of Bynum, Gasol, Atest, Miller, and Kobe.

ez has no clue what the fuk hes talking bout, ignore him. He doesnt under the money case, he thinks the nba is like the mlb.

and ROFl@ you thinking you'll get artest and miller.

are you high? or are you sniffing coke

TheDude824
06-27-2008, 04:22 PM
ez has no clue what the fuk hes talking bout, ignore him. He doesnt under the money case, he thinks the nba is like the mlb.

I wish I has some coke, actually..

This is just an internet forum. Its not seriouz businezz. Im just dreaming thru the keyboard, dude.

sammy21
06-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Bulls.

The two players I would've loved to have had the last 3 years are the ones we had and lost...Artest and Brand.

ElMariachi
06-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Going to the Lakers would make all the sense in the world for Ron Artest.

Which is exactly why it won't happen. Watch this crazy, mentally unstable SOB pull something from out of left field and wind up with the Grizzlies or something.

K.Sports
06-27-2008, 05:42 PM

you are the angriest person i've ever seen. this thread is pure speculation, settle down dude.

hopefully artest goes to da bulls

fivas15
06-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Guess where he's not going? And guess where not one person wants him?

UTAH

Samihassan
06-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Guess where he's not going? And guess where not one person wants him?

UTAH

im sure he doesnt wanna go there anyways

niospecv
06-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Come to San Antonio brah!

fivas15
06-27-2008, 09:19 PM
im sure he doesnt wanna go there anyways

The Jazz wouldn't put him on our team even if he'd be willing to play fo free.

Samihassan
06-27-2008, 09:19 PM

lol no1 likes the jazz in the nba. you guys are a joke and the most hated team in the nba

rockets ftw

Greg1983
06-27-2008, 09:54 PM
lol no1 likes the jazz in the nba. you guys are a joke and the most hated team in the nba

rockets ftw

You're mixing up indifference and hate. No one really cares about the Jazz. I don't think I've ever met a Jazz hater.

why so ez?
06-27-2008, 10:06 PM

rockets ftw

and everyone loves the championship winning rockets hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

Samihassan
06-27-2008, 10:13 PM
and everyone loves the championship winning rockets hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

stfu idiot.

I've ever met a Jazz hater.

say hello to your 1st

kooldude
06-27-2008, 10:34 PM

I think the feeling is mutual with Artest.

I really think Artest could sign with the Lakers. Ron Ron is about as insane as you can get but when he's around Kobe, he's like a schoolgirl, he's on Kobe's dick 24/7.

TimGun
06-27-2008, 10:41 PM

haha, yea that would be great. though i thought that i heard he didnt want to play for less money? i wish we could dump walton and radman then the money would work out, though i hope he will go for less money and become a Laker, that would be awesome. Plus, the weather is the best in Southern California, and **** load of stuff to do.

kooldude
06-27-2008, 10:43 PM
You're mixing up indifference and hate. No one really cares about the Jazz. I don't think I've ever met a Jazz hater.

I agree with this.

JuanDenver
06-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Im surprised any team would want him. If hed fit in anywhere as far as chemistry it would be in denver lol.

Maverick77
06-28-2008, 07:09 AM
Rumor is he is going to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Pretty Boy Floyd
06-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Jermaine O'neal is a good friend of his as well, they even went to the stands and whooped some ass together.

I heard they have been beefing ever since then

lol good ol Ron

Rumor is he is going to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

he's going back to Circuit City

fivas15
06-30-2008, 10:13 PM
This is false. Ron's agent confirms that he will NOT opt out.

Money Shot
07-01-2008, 09:28 AM
This is false. Ron's agent confirms that he will NOT opt out.

THANK YOU. i was having a headache reading this retarded thread of misinformation