PDA

View Full Version : No appetite

Browley
06-25-2008, 11:09 AM
I am a life long hard gainer. My biggest problem is just a very small appetite. Does anyone know of any supplements or vitimans that will help stimulate my appetite. Any other ideas on gaing weight would be great.

Northman69
06-25-2008, 11:14 AM
White Rice.

MrCarrot
06-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Liquidise your food. I'm being serious. It's much easy drinking than it is eating.

Take four whole eggs, a pint of milk, some oats and a banana and blend them all up into a smoothie. You'll be able to wash it down in seconds as opposed to eating them all seperately.

Also break your meals down into smaller meals throughout and day and force yourself to eat. Eat quickly too, before your brain tells your stomach you're full up. Do this for a couple of weeks and your appetite will probably increase.

Northman69
06-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Please MRcarrot don't give bad advice. He needs something to make his thyroid pound like a pair of wardrums in short? Doubt Me, or prove me wrong. I know my ****.

IGF-WON
06-25-2008, 11:25 AM
pasta and whole milk

fourskinsoi
06-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Please MRcarrot don't give bad advice. He needs something to make his thyroid pound like a pair of wardrums in short? Doubt Me, or prove me wrong. I know my ****.

I'm pretty sure he is right about the liquid idea. Your brain supposedly has a subconscious response to the sound of chewing that tells your body it is full.

NC_Tarheel
06-25-2008, 11:59 AM
if you're looking for a sup maybe check out Controlled Labs Black Hole...supposed to stimulate your appetite..I personally have NO problem w/ appetite so I haven't tried it.

belairdfence99
06-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Carbs make you hungrier
I think gum makes you hungrier too (just me)
Other than that just look within yourself :D

MrCarrot
06-25-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure he is right about the liquid idea. Your brain supposedly has a subconscious response to the sound of chewing that tells your body it is full.

Not only that but he's a hard gainer with a small appetite - of course he's gonna find it easier to wash down liquid food than he is eating a big baked potato and can of dry tuna.

I'm not saying everything should be liquid, but a big portion of his calories could be.

Worst_Name_Ever
06-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Marijuana

Browley
06-27-2008, 09:34 AM
I've been looking into the Controlled Labs Black Hole. I havn't been able to find many reviews about it though.

friedrice683
06-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Hate to say it man but the cheapest, safest route is to just make gainer shakes

Easiest IMO would be to have something like this 3x a day WHENEVER you are thirsty, bored, not eating, ect

1-2 Cups WHOLE milk
2tbsp Natural PB
1 Scoop Protein Powder
Banana

Boom. Quality carbs, protein, fats, and nutrients for your body. Something like meal, shake, meal, shake, meal, shake, shake, ect would help you out immensely. Plus that shake is

1.5 cups whole milk = 270 cals
2tbsp nat pb = 200 cals
Protein = 120 cals
Banana = 110 cals

600 Cal shake. Have 3 of those a day, easy 1800 calories. Eat whatever then after that and you're good.