PDA

View Full Version : What are your opinions between these 4 fat burners?

Guy
01-24-2002, 07:27 PM
I want to try a fat burner(never used any except for clenbuterol but it dosent work good in my oppinion).

What would be the best between these 4?

Xenadrine

animal cuts

Hydroxycut

ripped fuel

So far I herd that xenadrine was the best eca stack.

If you have any other fat burners that work better than these 4 than talk about them.

CrazyKid
01-25-2002, 01:45 PM
i personally like ripped fuel, mixed with some yohimbe. Xenadrine would be my 2nd choice.

Anxed
01-28-2002, 01:36 PM
1. Xenadrine
2. Animal Cuts (havent tried it myself, but heard that people really do like this product)
3. Hydroxycut
4. Ripped Fuel

just my opinion... others may differ...

beast_man_uk
01-28-2002, 02:10 PM
1. Xenadrine (in my opionion this has to be the best..im using it and the results are beyong what u can think of)
2.Hydroxycut
3. Ripped Fuel
4. Animal Cuts

Guy
01-28-2002, 05:35 PM
What kind of results do you have?

MrE
01-29-2002, 09:39 AM
I have tried 3 of the 4 and I would put them like this
1. Hydroxycut
2. Xenadrine
3. Ripped Fuel
4 Animal Cuts (haven't tried or even heard of this one)

Mika
01-29-2002, 10:59 AM
I've had great results with Hydroxycut, so haven't tried the others. Used it first and got lucky maybe. I researched when I was initially looking for something and found some posts/sites that mentioned nausea with Xenadrine, so started with Hydroxy. I'm going to try to 'cycle' the two and see if Xen does anything more for me. I'll post results.

btw - as you've probably seen everywhere, buy it online or ya really get gouged on price. Hydroxycut at bb.com is $37ish, same bottle at a local shop for $50.

Also gotta say, great advice from other posters here - don't just sit and use something. put forth the effort and multiply your results. people say the fat burners work even when just laying around, man consider what you get when you put some pumpin behind it.

Lastly, watch diet too - carbs are evil, not sayin to go for the ketosis thing, but if you've alternatives, choose em. and stay away from sugar. I figure why sabotage the effect of whatever product by mackin ho-hos and twinkies and chips and junk. ya know?

Just my opinion, good luck. let us know how it goes.

JayBro
01-29-2002, 05:41 PM
I have tried them all.

Animal cuts
xenadrine
ripped fuel
hyrdroxy

Actually I would say the last three are pretty much the same.

I like Adipokinetix more than all of them.

Red
01-30-2002, 05:04 AM
Hydroxycut, strict diet, some cardio (20 mins post workout)....ephadrine

works wonders dude

SKYJO
04-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Hydroxycut, strict diet, some cardio (20 mins post workout)....ephadrine

works wonders dude
I am taking Aqualize and omegalize. I have lost a few pounds but as soon as I stray in piles right back on. Do you think I should stop using that and just try ephadrine or try to use all the products. Im new to supplements I started out about 200#s down to 190 but I do a lot of cardio and lift 3 times a week with 5 days of 30-45 min of cardio I feel like I do a lot and only get min. results. Also eating clean during the week egg whites and chicken and broccoli.

DarthPinhead
04-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Animal cuts
xenadrine
ripped fuel
hyrdroxy

Used animal cuts for my last cut. Lost 20 lbs in two months. LOVED IT!

Xenadrine is also very good. The problem I had with it is that I would CRASH HARD when it wore off.

Ripped Fuel used to be really good, as did Hydroxy. Don't get much from either now. Plus, they were the worst for me when it came to crashing. From my experience, Lipo 6 falls into this group, as well.

For the money and effect, Animl Cuts is THE WAY to go, imho...

ctg7w6
04-12-2010, 12:13 PM
I haven't tried any of those, but I've been on Oxyelite pro for about a month now and have seen awesome results (with exercise and good diet of course).

Amazing energy more than anything, imo. LOVE the energy! Also, AMAZING appetite suppressant! I've tried a few other pills, and these are BY FAR the best.

Donnie_Darko
04-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Animal cuts
xenadrine
ripped fuel
hyrdroxy

Used animal cuts are my last cut. Lost 20 lbs in two months. LOVED IT!

Xenadrine is also very good. The problem I had with it is that I would CRASH when it wore off.

Ripped Fuel used to be really good, as did Hydroxy. Don't get much from either now. Plus, they were the worst for me when it came to crashing. From my experience, Lipo 6 falls into this group, as well.

For the money and effect, Animl cuts is THE WAY to go, imho...

Did you take Animal cuts for 3 weeks then a week off....then 3 weeks again?

DarthPinhead
04-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Did you take Animal cuts for 3 weeks then a week off....then 3 weeks again?

Nope. Kept feeling it. Kept getting results. Kept taking it. Been off, now, for nine days...

Brahtactic
04-12-2010, 06:23 PM
thread is from 2002 lol

but animal cuts rocks...works wonders for me

anmolmakkar
01-30-2014, 01:37 AM
What are the effects once you stop taking fat burners?

nate1913
01-30-2014, 01:40 AM
adderall works well for me :D

Kurt909
01-30-2014, 03:00 AM
Best fat burner is laxatives

MrM27
01-30-2014, 03:52 AM
What are the effects once you stop taking fat burners?

More money in your pocket.

Also, this thread is 12 years old.

Blowmahheadoff
01-30-2014, 08:58 AM
Bronkaid + caffeine...

celtic723
01-30-2014, 09:03 AM
Caloric deficit.

ScottDVP
01-30-2014, 09:09 AM
My training partner did a cycle of animal cuts and he got really good results. The only down side for him was taking something like 2/3 packs of around 7 tablets a day. He said he felt a little drugged up and hyper but he ripped out pretty quick with a decent diet and training

celtic723
01-30-2014, 09:12 AM
My training partner did a cycle of animal cuts and he got really good results. The only down side for him was taking something like 2/3 packs of around 7 tablets a day. He said he felt a little drugged up and hyper but he ripped out pretty quick with a decent diet and training

Tell him to eat over his maintenance and take the tablets.

Guarantee he still gains ;)

GettingfitAgain
01-30-2014, 09:55 AM

Other downside is cost.

Simple EC stack is all you need if you want a fat burner. Cheap too.

Helps with hunger and energy. Doesn't burn fat. That's all cal deficit.

Wolverine7613
01-30-2014, 10:12 AM
Along with what people have said above. EC stack is probably the best way to go, if you feel "safe" doing it. If not, I personally like Animal Cuts the most of the ones you listed.

Just make sure your diet/routine is on point before spending money on a burner. Supplements are just a supplement, not magic.