PDA

View Full Version : Can i stack nano vapor and nano x9 or the nano x9 hadcore for preworkout??

Vince15tr
06-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Well i really need some help here..
I take for a month nano vapor 15 minutes before my workout and i m really happy with it..I know that some of the ingredients are common in both nano vapor and nano x9 both versions..

So can i use both nano vapor and nano x9 or the new nano x9 hardcore before my workout or it will be just an overkill??

Really appreciate all the help
Chris

RADIRON
06-22-2008, 11:29 AM
no different than taking NO-Xplode and Nitrix

in10city
06-22-2008, 11:31 AM
That's overkill. Probably too much Yohimbine & Arginine all at once. But if you want to possibly twig out and give yourself the poops, have at it :D

Vince15tr
06-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Well i m on my perfect condition so far and i m stacking nano vapor and anator with creacic,leucik hardcore,gacik hardcore just for one month..As long with 6 healthy meals and small amounts of nitrotech..I know too much money lol..

But knowledge comes first so i need to know if i can stack something else with these..Nano x9 is the only i can think about cause aplodan is just creatine and the others are not something i can take...

in10city
06-22-2008, 11:59 AM
Well i m on my perfect condition so far and i m stacking nano vapor and anator with creacic,leucik hardcore,gacik hardcore just for one month..As long with 6 healthy meals and small amounts of nitrotech..I know too much money lol..

But knowledge comes first so i need to know if i can stack something else with these..Nano x9 is the only i can think about cause aplodan is just creatine and the others are not something i can take...
With what you have currently, I really don't see much of a point in trying to "stack" more on top, just for the sake of making a "stack". There will probably be no added benefit in doing so.

Get some Anabolic Halo for after ... lol :)

B1GinNY82307
06-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Well i really need some help here..
I take for a month nano vapor 15 minutes before my workout and i m really happy with it..I know that some of the ingredients are common in both nano vapor and nano x9 both versions..

So can i use both nano vapor and nano x9 or the new nano x9 hardcore before my workout or it will be just an overkill??

Really appreciate all the help
Chris

PREworkout? No need to take/invest in naNO x9. It even says on the bottle of naNO Vapor (at least the 2 that I used) to not stack it with another NO product.
I even asked and they said that you could but be cautious about it.
Like if you train in the morning..take naNO Vapor first and then 1 serving of naNO x9 later in the afternoon/evening.
vice versa if you train in the afternoon/evening.

But again, there is no need to take both PREworkout..it's a bit overkill and waste of money..

even though i think MOST MT products are a bit excessive and waste already..

With what you have currently, I really don't see much of a point in trying to "stack" more on top, just for the sake of making a "stack". There will probably be no added benefit in doing so.

Get some Anabolic Halo for after ... lol :)

^^ hahaha....but i do agree with him in regards to there is no real point in trying to "stack" more on top...

just stick with what you got..you got your "bases" covered already.

naNO Vapor + Gakic PREworkout..
Anator + Leukic POST
Creakic POST/PRE/INTRA w/e..
and NitroTech as your basic protein supp

Vince15tr
06-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I really really appreciate the answers guys..You really help me out..

Well just one last question..I m just like you said my friend i just think that leucik should be pre workout...
I workout every morning
Crea first thing in the morning..Gacik 45 before workout-nano 15 before workout and leucik just before..Then anator after and crea half hour after anator...

As for the halo i dont think just anator..:p

And i know that these are pricey but i have good results and i really watch out every single detail so i will continue for a period for these...

Vince15tr
06-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Small bump!! :p

B1GinNY82307
06-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Well just one last question..I m just like you said my friend i just think that leucik should be pre workout...
I workout every morning
Crea first thing in the morning..Gacik 45 before workout-nano 15 before workout and leucik just before..Then anator after and crea half hour after anator...

And i know that these are pricey but i have good results and i really watch out every single detail so i will continue for a period for these...

If I recall correctly, I know it says on Leukic to take it PREworkout, but think about it..POSTWorkout products contain leucine in it...why? B/c it promote anabolism after a workout. Therefore, IMO, it would be best served to take it POST.

I will say this though, with your stack, as you have Leukic, Creakic, Anator, naNO Vapor and Gakic...
Then I think your direction is right..b/c you'll get your leucine pre AND post.

Taking Leukic PRE is fine..but I would prefer it POST..just my opinion..

Come to think about it as well..why are you taking Creakic twice and Anator?

Anator has the daily recommended dosage already of 5g and along with creakic hardcore, you are getting another 6g...that is 11g in a day!?

absolutely no need..you'll end up excreting the rest of the creatine through your urine..

in10city
06-22-2008, 02:16 PM
If I recall correctly, I know it says on Leukic to take it PREworkout, but think about it..POSTWorkout products contain leucine in it...why? B/c it promote anabolism after a workout. Therefore, IMO, it would be best served to take it POST.

I will say this though, with your stack, as you have Leukic, Creakic, Anator, naNO Vapor and Gakic...
Then I think your direction is right..b/c you'll get your leucine pre AND post.

Taking Leukic PRE is fine..but I would prefer it POST..just my opinion..

Come to think about it as well..why are you taking Creakic twice and Anator?

Anator has the daily recommended dosage already of 5g and along with creakic hardcore, you are getting another 6g...that is 11g in a day!?

absolutely no need..you'll end up excreting the rest of the creatine through your urine..
Plus naNO Vapor has about every know form of Leucine in it already :p

B1GinNY82307
06-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Plus naNO Vapor has about every know form of Leucine in it already :p

werd..and exactly how much?

no idea.. :p