PDA

View Full Version : World Refugee Day in Boise, YAY!

hugeness
06-21-2008, 07:50 AM
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/419844.html

Thy_Kingdom
06-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Yes, I think it's nice an Iraqi child can have a better life in america. Don't you?

StartTheMachine
06-21-2008, 08:04 AM
no, you da ho!

hugeness
06-21-2008, 08:30 AM
Yes, I think it's nice an Iraqi child can have a better life in america. Don't you?
No I don't. They belong in Iraq.

Thy_Kingdom
06-21-2008, 09:44 AM
No I don't. They belong in Iraq.
A lot of soldiers in Iraq who've come across them would disagree with you. The same people who fight for your right to create ****ty threads.

hugeness
06-21-2008, 10:15 AM
A lot of soldiers in Iraq who've come across them would disagree with you. The same people who fight for your right to create ****ty threads.They are fighting for the liberty of the iraqi people. Meanwhile our liberties are being torn apart over here. How can you justify securing iraq's borders but leave your own wide open? The iraq war is bs.

Thy_Kingdom
06-21-2008, 10:16 AM
They are fighting for the liberty of the iraqi people. Meanwhile our liberties are being torn apart over here. How can you justify securing iraq's borders but leave your own wide open? The iraq war is bs.
No.

Give me an example of your liberties being torn apart. I guarentee if they were being trampled on, you would notice it.

Cry me a river.

hugeness
06-21-2008, 10:22 AM
No.

Give me an example of your liberties being torn apart. I guarentee if they were being trampled on, you would notice it.

Cry me a river.Millions of illegals pouring over our borders costing the country billions of dollars, The Patriot ACT, the wiretapping of our phone lines, grandmothers being frisked at the airport because we have gotten so PC that that we can't even name the actual suspects when it comes to terrorrists(muslim young men), an actual vote taken of the people of the state of california overturned by liberal judges hellbent on making gayness as mainstaream as possible, the state of mass. not being able to vote on gay marriage while liberal gay loving judges make laws for the people of the state. I could go on and on and not all of them have to do directly with the military.

stateless
06-21-2008, 10:23 AM

Oh Dear God, No!!!!!!!!!! Why God why!?!?!!

hugeness
06-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Oh Dear God, No!!!!!!!!!! Why God why!?!?!!You tell me.

Thy_Kingdom
06-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Millions of illegals pouring over our borders costing the country billions of dollars, The Patriot ACT, the wiretapping of our phone lines, grandmothers being frisked at the airport because we have gotten so PC that that we can't even name the actual suspects when it comes to terrorrists(muslim young men), an actual vote taken of the people of the state of california overturned by liberal judges hellbent on making gayness as mainstaream as possible, the state of mass. not being able to vote on gay marriage while liberal gay loving judges make laws for the people of the state. I could go on and on and not all of them have to do directly with the military.
No. Try again. This time give valid reasons.

You understand you're in the red for a reason right? It's not everyone else that's a bad poster, just you.

stateless
06-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Millions of illegals pouring over our borders costing the country billions of dollars, The Patriot ACT, the wiretapping of our phone lines, grandmothers being frisked at the airport because we have gotten so PC that that we can't even name the actual suspects when it comes to terrorrists(muslim young men), an actual vote taken of the people of the state of california overturned by liberal judges hellbent on making gayness as mainstaream as possible, the state of mass. not being able to vote on gay marriage while liberal gay loving judges make laws for the people of the state. I could go on and on and not all of them have to do directly with the military.

1) It's all but impossible to completely stop people enterting the country.

2) They do target certain groups and people at airports. Travel more and see for yourself

3) People in california are going to be able to vote on gay marriage aren't they? Even those that will have already taken place.

There should be a law against people bemoaning how terrible everything is. Enjoy life miseryguts!!

hugeness
06-21-2008, 10:27 AM
No. Try again. This time give valid reasons.

You understand you're in the red for a reason right? It's not everyone else that's a bad poster, just you.Try again? Valid reasons? How about you refute the reasons I just gave? Isn't that the convenient way out? Point out that I am in the red so you don't have to make an argument. Sorry, that trick is overplayed.

Thy_Kingdom
06-21-2008, 10:28 AM
Try again? Valid reasons? How about you refute the reasons I just gave? Isn't that the convenient way out? Point out that I am in the red so you don't have to make an argument. Sorry, that trick is overplayed.
No.

Those topics have been discussed, search. You're lucky stateless even refuted some of those points.

hugeness
06-21-2008, 10:33 AM
No.

Those topics have been discussed, search. You're lucky stateless even refuted some of those points.Discussed where? You just asked me to point out examples a few posts ago. He didn't refute anything. The things I mentioned are happening or have happened.

Thy_Kingdom
06-21-2008, 10:33 AM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t183/wonderderekmisc/2000869536009464266_rs.jpg

stateless
06-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Discussed where? You just asked me to point out examples a few posts ago. He didn't refute anything. The things I mentioned are happening or have happened.

"are happening or have happened"... that covers quite a lot of ground. If you're going to be pissed about things that "have happened" even though they may be in the process of changing, you really can continue your annoyed persona until your last days. Success!!

stateless
06-21-2008, 10:36 AM
http://uepc014.ee.qub.ac.uk/rtr/special_features/mr_angry/mr_angry.jpg