PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ this diet

blazay
06-20-2008, 12:46 PM
post opinions, on this diet, critique it as well. The person is trying to gain 15 quality pounds in 14 weeks. In my opinion, the gains aren't optimal at all, and this diet needs alot of work. If you break it down into macros, you'd definitley see that its a /fail diet.

Diet

Training Days

Meal 1 - Oatmeal with Mixed Dried Fruits (Sainsburys TTD 75g) & Protein Shake (1 Scoop ON Whey, 1 Scoop PVL)

Meal 2 - Flapjack/Cereal Bar & Protein Shake

Meal 3 - Boost & Protein Shake

Meal 4 - MET-Rx MRP

Meal 5 - Brown Rice & Chicken

Rest Days

Meal 1 - Oatmeal with Mixed Dried Fruits (Sainsburys TTD 75g) & Protein Shake (1 Scoop ON Whey, 1 Scoop PVL)

Meal 2 - 2 Burgers with Cheese

Meal 3 - Cereal Bars & Protein Shake

Meal 4 - Nutri-Grain & Protein Shake

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Just critique it.

Evan2007
06-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Why waste time critiquing it when u have already determined that it's a lose-lose diet/situation?

onepoint
06-20-2008, 02:35 PM
YAH I'M GUNA POST THIS ON THE BB'S FORM N WIN MY ARGOOMINT LOL'z.

Looks fine to me. I'd say that diet would warrant at LEAST 15 quality pounds in 14 weeks.

TheWaffleIron
06-20-2008, 02:40 PM
not enough fat or whole foods

clusternakker
06-20-2008, 02:53 PM
post opinions, on this diet, critique it as well. The person is trying to gain 15 quality pounds in 14 weeks. In my opinion, the gains aren't optimal at all, and this diet needs alot of work. If you break it down into macros, you'd definitley see that its a /fail diet.

Diet

Training Days

Meal 2 - Flapjack/Cereal Bar & Protein Shake

Meal 3 - Boost & Protein Shake

Meal 4 - MET-Rx MRP

Rest Days

Meal 2 - 2 Burgers with Cheese

Meal 3 - Cereal Bars & Protein Shake

Meal 4 - Nutri-Grain & Protein Shake

[/SIZE]

Just critique it.[/QUOTE]

The person is certainly going to lose poundage on that diet. However, what type of diet did you recommend for 15lbs in 14 weeks? Also define quality pounds! as you will struggle to put 15 lbs of dry muscle on in a year let alone 14 weeks(unless person prefers not to be natural)

Xihix
06-20-2008, 02:57 PM
It's missing all the quality bulking food in large. Eggs, peanut butter, MOTHER ****ING OATS, etc.

(yeah, oats are there, but only one meal? weak)

Oh, and cereal bars or nutrigrain? Come on, at least take in a protein bar. Detour Oatmeal bars are the best bulking protein bars.

Big_biceps
06-20-2008, 03:19 PM
It's ****.

He'll lack the quality vitamins and minerals to pack on muslce and size.

There's no fruit, veg, hardly any proper whole foods it's just protein shakes and some form of bar.

It's the diet of someone who's trying to get away with being lazy.

I mean, at least add oats, peanut butter fruit etc to his protein shakes to provide better whole food quality.

He's trying to pack on muslce, he not only needs protein, he needs calories. A bar and a protein shake are not going to provide enough calories.

ElvisC
06-20-2008, 03:56 PM
nien

bestman1
06-20-2008, 03:59 PM
sux menu there is no good fats there is no Vegetables sux

blazay
06-20-2008, 07:50 PM
sux menu there is no good fats there is no Vegetables sux

reason, i posted it because this is the diet of a moderator on a fitness section in a particular forum. Thats the irony, i told him that it sucked, heres my diet for lean optimal gains, i have also posted pictures several times here, and also i told him if he went by this on any legit site, they would tell him to go do research.

carbs first, protien second..
meal 1: 6-7 am 1 pckg. oatmeal, with 2 scoops of whey isolate 30/50
meal 2: 9 am: bumblebee albacore steak (lemon w/cracked pepper) w/ zone bar 23/50--14 from bar, 36 from steak
meal 3- lunch (protien w/ complex carbs) chicken w/ brown rice today 30/40
meal 4- bumblebee albacore steak w/ zone bar w/ chicken of the sea cup- 23/68
meal 5- preworkout shake- 4/50
meal 6- post workout shake- 4/50
meal 7- dinner again like lunch always changes.. usually a 40/35 ratio..