PDA

View Full Version : Dan Patrick >>>>>> everybody else in anything sports

SomeoneStopMe
06-19-2008, 03:36 PM
guy is the best, better than any other radio personality, or tv sports anchor/analysts, also better then any other columnist.

agree?

i love his interviews on the radio, they are the best.

iLoveFattyFood
06-19-2008, 04:22 PM
yeah, i listen to him every morning

Huse
06-19-2008, 04:24 PM
wat channel is espn radio? I know it's AM something but ive always been to lazy to preset it in my car

iLoveFattyFood
06-19-2008, 04:26 PM
wat channel is espn radio? I know it's AM something but ive always been to lazy to preset it in my car

570AM

SomeoneStopMe
06-19-2008, 04:28 PM

its different everywhere, in AZ he airs on 910, but he doesn't work for espn anymore.

i just downloaded his podcast, you can do it for free on itunes, just subscribe and it automatically downloads for free

debil
06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
its different everywhere, in AZ he airs on 910, but he doesn't work for espn anymore.

i just downloaded his podcast, you can do it for free on itunes, just subscribe and it automatically downloads for free

i normally listen to him and rome everyday, but today i couldn't listen to him after the barkley interview...i was out by the pool and couldn't take chuck's constant repeating so i just shut it off and went inside to do homework.

niospecv
06-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Uhhhh...didn't he leave ESPN? I used to listen to him every afternoon on ESPN 1240 but then he left and now Mike Tirico and Scott van Pelt replaced. Not the same. :/

TheDude824
06-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Uhhhh...didn't he leave ESPN? I used to listen to him every afternoon on ESPN 1240 but then he left and now Mike Tirico and Scott van Pelt replaced. Not the same. :/

Same thing here... but now Mike Irvin replaced the Tirico show. Irvins show was good for awhile but now its boring and pointless. Should have paid Dan the man his money.