PDA

View Full Version : Cutting for a newbie..??

MuM4519
06-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Ok so I've never been on a cut before so I have some general questions. First off, I have about 4 weeks left of my tren xtreme cycle, seen great gains thus far (so far went from 201-214) and once I'm done with the cycle I want to get on a cut soon after. How long should I wait before I do or does it matter? Also when it comes to cals daily how much should you reduct your intake? And higher reps less weight rather then higher weight less reps..???? Any good supps I could take to help me lean out and try to maintain my size in a way? Thanks!

Laduem88
06-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Ok so I've never been on a cut before so I have some general questions. First off, I have about 4 weeks left of my tren xtreme cycle, seen great gains thus far (so far went from 201-214) and once I'm done with the cycle I want to get on a cut soon after. How long should I wait before I do or does it matter? Also when it comes to cals daily how much should you reduct your intake? And higher reps less weight rather then higher weight less reps..???? Any good supps I could take to help me lean out and try to maintain my size in a way? Thanks!

1.burn more cals then consumed
2. you dont want to cut right after a cycle..if anything you clean bulk bc your trying to keep your strength
3.i hope you have a PCT lined up
4.i really hope your not running tren xtreme for 8 weeks