PDA

View Full Version : Weird Cardio Issue - Reps

pm39120
06-10-2008, 07:27 AM
For some reason whenever i peform cardio i appear to be softed/more bloated bc when i dont do cardio for a week or 2 i appear much leaner and more dry. The cardio isn't even intense cardio just 30-45 minutes of LISS done on off days. Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know the cause. Thanks and reps btw

sokrispy
06-10-2008, 07:32 AM
it's pretty common, it's just a side effect of fat metabolism. your fat stores are being accessed for energy, which I guess causes it to loosen up a little. also after cardio you should be in some stage of glycogen depletion, which can make you look slightly softer/flatter.

PrimetimeNoob
06-10-2008, 07:35 AM
not completely sure but try drinking more water on those days maybe

Aquafina27
06-10-2008, 07:36 AM
weird, never heard of that before. after i do cardio it seems like im a little more cut. who knows, it might just be a mental thing. try measuring your waist before and after you do the cardio to see if there is much of a change. if i ever feel bloated i just pound down water all day and by the next day i usually look a little better

87lifter
06-10-2008, 08:16 AM
I always look a little "flat" and "bloated" when I get done w/ cardio cause the fats gets loosened up so the body can use it...it's common

pm39120
06-10-2008, 09:16 AM
it's pretty common, it's just a side effect of fat metabolism. your fat stores are being accessed for energy, which I guess causes it to loosen up a little. also after cardio you should be in some stage of glycogen depletion, which can make you look slightly softer/flatter.

weird, never heard of that before. after i do cardio it seems like im a little more cut. who knows, it might just be a mental thing. try measuring your waist before and after you do the cardio to see if there is much of a change. if i ever feel bloated i just pound down water all day and by the next day i usually look a little better

not completely sure but try drinking more water on those days maybe

I always look a little "flat" and "bloated" when I get done w/ cardio cause the fats gets loosened up so the body can use it...it's common

good advice thanks all and reps

MikessekiM
06-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Wow I have wanted to ask this same question for a while but thought I was alone on the subject. Thanks