06-09-2008, 10:12 PM
So far on my list I have:
Hot-Rox
Whey-Max???
Prostar Whey???
Omega-3 Flax Oil
Cod Liver Oil
(What else will I need?)

I have 1 tub of elite whey protein at my house currently and I was thinking about buying 2 more tubs of different protein flavors in order to mix it up a bit.

I am unable to locate any Biotest dealers in my area so Metabolic Drive and Surge are both unavailable to me locally, I REALLY NEED alternative suggestions for protein and PWO replenishment supplements.

jackson28
06-09-2008, 10:40 PM
So far on my list I have:
Hot-Rox
Whey-Max???
Prostar Whey???
Omega-3 Flax Oil
Cod Liver Oil
(What else will I need?)

I have 1 tub of elite whey protein at my house currently and I was thinking about buying 2 more tubs of different protein flavors in order to mix it up a bit.

I am unable to locate any Biotest dealers in my area so Metabolic Drive and Surge are both unavailable to me locally, I REALLY NEED alternative suggestions for protein and PWO replenishment supplements.

Both MD and Surge are available only on T-Nation.com. Do you plan to buy protein powder online or at local vitamin store?

In your shakes, you will need micellar casein: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/cas.html.

In additional to what you have on the list be sure to have fiber supplements.

jss8422
06-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Are there any available replacements for MD and Surge? I.E., products that aren't Biotest but are similar?

jackson28
06-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Are there any available replacements for MD and Surge? I.E., products that aren't Biotest but are similar?

For the MD replacement, many have used ON 100% Whey and On 100% Casein. Just 1 scoop of each for a 50/50 ratio.

For Surge, many use ON 100% whey with maltodextrin.

But, I use another protein from another site and I don't want to advertise it on BB. If you are interested, just PM.