PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice something about the lakers fans? when lakers win or lose

Coolio3
06-06-2008, 12:34 AM
when lakers lose there is a page discussion in their thread

however when they win.. there is 10 pages discussion in their official thread and its nonstop lakers threads you can't go into a thread without LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS coming out from the borderhoppers

robogain
06-06-2008, 12:35 AM
agreed , it is pretty pathetic ,

they will probably all leave teh misc for the whole summer and cry themselves to bed if the lakers lose the series

why so ez?
06-06-2008, 12:43 AM
agreed , it is pretty pathetic ,

they will probably all leave teh misc for the whole summer and cry themselves to bed if the lakers lose the series

then jump on another teams bandwagon next year

hm unlike the warriors the lakers will actually be better next year. not just by a little. A LOT. anyway, lakers will still win the championship. don't worry about it.

Coolio3
06-06-2008, 12:47 AM
have fun with oden aldrige roy and outlaw next year in the west

if they get a PG this draft that is halfway decent or another banger, lol its just over hopper

robogain
06-06-2008, 12:47 AM
yeah i guess theyll just stay on the laker bandwagon if they lose , no sense in leaving anytime soon

peaceee

Yukk
06-06-2008, 03:14 AM
Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yukk
06-06-2008, 03:15 AM
KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s YOU MAD?

GoldBlue
06-06-2008, 06:37 AM
when lakers lose there is a page discussion in their thread

however when they win.. there is 10 pages discussion in their official thread and its nonstop lakers threads you can't go into a thread without LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS coming out from the borderhoppers

This is why I didn't want either of these teams to win. Boston and LA have the most band-wagoners. **** theres even some tool trollin these forums named Lakersman. Deep down I was praying for San Antonio vs Detroit just so everyone would STFU.

sdafdorkafsds
06-06-2008, 06:41 AM
hm unlike the warriors the lakers will actually be better next year. not just by a little. A LOT. anyway, lakers will still win the championship. don't worry about it.

warriors didn't make the playoffs this year........ and chances are they are losing baron davis. So...... they are pretty much a non-factor next year.

Lakers are a great team........ but, as a whole, their fans, whether they are bandwagon or not, are the stupidest f-cks in the world.

GTfreak
06-06-2008, 06:58 AM
its called celebrating a win, what the hell are we gonna talk about for 10 pages after a loss?i mean yeah factors of the game will be discussed but thats it we arent gonna do 10 pages on how sad we are or something like that

Scorpion613
06-06-2008, 10:38 AM
its called celebrating a win, what the hell are we gonna talk about for 10 pages after a loss?i mean yeah factors of the game will be discussed but thats it we arent gonna do 10 pages on how sad we are or something like that

lol, don't even bother posting in these threads. look at the 2 trolls making new usernames every week...

VernonWellsFargo
06-06-2008, 10:47 AM
lol you saying laker fans are bandwagoners, you guys are dumb. Laker games sell out each year. even when the team wasnt that good after shaq left.. tell me how many games did boston sell out last year? everyone came out of the woodwork when KG came. lakers fans been there through everything. yall jus mad your teams are garbage

Scorpion613
06-06-2008, 10:48 AM
lol you saying laker fans are bandwagoners, you guys are dumb. Laker games sell out each year. even the team wasnt that good after shaq left.. tell me how many games did boston sell out last year? everyone came ou the woodwork when KG came. lakers fans been there through everything. yall jus mad your teams are garbage

<--- laker fan since 1998 :D

Max~Power
06-06-2008, 10:48 AM
LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS

lol wut?

BACKINTIME
06-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Same thing when the Yankees thread. When they're playing good (which isn't very often), it's on the front page. When they're not, you need the search button to find it.

sdafdorkafsds
06-06-2008, 12:49 PM
lol, don't even bother posting in these threads. look at the 2 trolls making new usernames every week...

yes im a troll cause i got banned once and made a new user name.........

i said soccer was a pussy-sport and got a lifetime ban........ i am not a troll.

Thanks for the neg.... your just a giant pussy negging some1 with no reps. Another class act by a lakers fan. <--- and you lakers fans wonder why you get picked on.

fivas15
06-06-2008, 12:52 PM
It's also pathetic how they say "Yeah we lost but hey, we didn't lose by much" .... pfft, idiots.

Scorpion613
06-06-2008, 12:52 PM
yes im a troll cause i got banned once and made a new user name.........

i said soccer was a pussy-sport and got a lifetime ban........ i am not a troll.

Thanks for the neg.... your just a giant pussy negging some1 with no reps. Another class act by a lakers fan.

lol, so now I'm classless because I negged you? LOL! :D

you are a funny troll, keep making new accounts.

sdafdorkafsds
06-06-2008, 12:56 PM
lol, so now I'm classless because I negged you? LOL! :D

you are a funny troll, keep making new accounts.

/flex lakers fans...... sigh. no fans like them. I don't understand how so many lakers fans are complete retards who know nothing about basketball. I can tell from your pictures and your posts your a complete tool who knows very little about basketball. Go have fun with your 100 dollar washed out jeans, necklace and popped collar shirt. What a tool.

VernonWellsFargo
06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
It's also pathetic how they say "Yeah we lost but hey, we didn't lose by much" .... pfft, idiots.

it shows even tho we played ****ty we still had a chance to win, your jazz team is never gonna win anything.

why so ez?
06-06-2008, 01:02 PM

It's not as pathetic as Jazz fans still crying 3 weeks after they went fishing.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/KraziWingz/CryBabyCry.jpg

fivas15
06-06-2008, 01:03 PM
It's not as pathetic as Jazz fans still crying 3 weeks after they went fishing.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/KraziWingz/CryBabyCry.jpg

I don't even care that they lost anymore. GO C's

sdafdorkafsds
06-06-2008, 01:04 PM
awesome a neg train by lakers fans......

/cower

fivas15
06-06-2008, 01:05 PM
it shows even tho we played ****ty we still had a chance to win, your jazz team is never gonna win anything.

Or it shows that the other team was trying to run out the clock and not shooting aka last nights game. They let the Lakers shoot open jumpers at the end of game last nights game and then dribbled out the clock.

sdafdorkafsds
06-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Or it shows that the other team was trying to run out the clock and not shooting aka last nights game. They let the Lakers shoot open jumpers at the end of game last nights game and then dribbled out the clock.

don't try fivas, they don't know whats going on in the game. They just know what the score is and which color their team is.

fivas15
06-06-2008, 01:09 PM
don't try fivas, they don't know whats going on in the game. They just know what the score is and which color their team is.

You're right on that one.

Scorpion613
06-06-2008, 01:22 PM
/flex lakers fans...... sigh. no fans like them. I don't understand how so many lakers fans are complete retards who know nothing about basketball. I can tell from your pictures and your posts your a complete tool who knows very little about basketball. Go have fun with your 100 dollar washed out jeans, necklace and popped collar shirt. What a tool.

LOL you madd?? ahahahaha. I love when people who don't have pictures talk **** about the way other people look. It never gets old. Also, I wasn't aware that the way you look determines your knowledge of basketball. :rolleyes:

There's a saying on this board which is "don't feed the troll". In that case I will agree with everything you say and leave this topic. Have fun hating.

sdafdorkafsds
06-06-2008, 01:25 PM
LOL you madd?? ahahahaha. I love when people who don't have pictures talk **** about the way other people look. It never gets old. I wasn't aware that the way you look determines your knowledge of basketball.

your posts determines your knowledge of basketball and the attitude of your posts shows what kind of person you are. "LOL YOU MAD?! HAHAHA" <----- grow the hell up

nice edit...... "don't feed the troll" im a troll how? because you think calling some1 a troll will help you prove something? And here comes your butt-buddy friend from the lakers thread....... with a stupid comment.

why so ez?
06-06-2008, 01:26 PM
LOL you madd?? ahahahaha. I love when people who don't have pictures talk **** about the way other people look. It never gets old. Also, I wasn't aware that the way you look determines your knowledge of basketball. :rolleyes:

There's a saying on this board which is "don't feed the troll". In that case I will agree with everything you say and leave this topic. Have fun hating.

lol he has a mancrush on you

Clide Whit
06-06-2008, 02:32 PM

You sure do like to use the word tool a lot huh? As well as insulting everyone in the sports section with that word. It's ironic because when you got banned, you almost immediately make a new user name and continue prowling this section 24/7 and posting your 20+ times a day here with your trolling and insults. Have you not have anything better to do with your time? Or I guess we pretty much established the fact that you have NO life.

I much rather be a "tool" than a complete loser and failure at life, which is what you are.

-bt11
06-06-2008, 02:37 PM
<--- laker fan since 1998 :D

x2... well 97

iLoveFattyFood
06-06-2008, 03:31 PM
I've noticed that you make alot of bull**** threads everytime the spurs win or lose. Stop crying and get over it.

Coolio3
06-06-2008, 03:40 PM
i hate the spurs but at least their mexicans are respectful

la mexicans god damn stupidest bunch of mofos in the world

fivas15
06-06-2008, 03:41 PM

How has your account lasted this long crestor?

iLoveFattyFood
06-06-2008, 03:44 PM

Have u been to LA or San Antonio? How the **** would you know how people are like in the two cities? Stop generalizing prick.

Coolio3
06-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Have u been to LA or San Antonio? How the **** would you know how people are like in the two cities? Stop generalizing prick.

lol my cousin lives in LA and just told me this on the phone

why are mexicans so short?

when they are young their parents tell them that when they get bigger they have to get a good job

fivas15
06-06-2008, 04:05 PM
lol my cousin lives in LA and just told me this on the phone

why are mexicans so short?

when they are young their parents tell them that when they get bigger they have to get a good job

No wonder 80% of them don't have jobs.

(joke)

romeo2
06-06-2008, 04:11 PM
didnt know there were so many emotional insecure dudes on a bodybuilding forum. tell us why youre really upset. because of the lakers and their fans? dont act so damn sensitive, everything upsets you and its like you post on here trying to belittle people or "own them" to feel better about yourself.

and to the other long-term laker faithfuls, lakers baby wooooooo!!!! everybodys still mad hahahahaha. id tell them to man the f*ck up but then again fivas and company are 14 year olds so their **** is expected

sdafdorkafsds
06-07-2008, 01:00 AM
You sure do like to use the word tool a lot huh? As well as insulting everyone in the sports section with that word. It's ironic because when you got banned, you almost immediately make a new user name and continue prowling this section 24/7 and posting your 20+ times a day here with your trolling and insults. Have you not have anything better to do with your time? Or I guess we pretty much established the fact that you have NO life.

I much rather be a "tool" than a complete loser and failure at life, which is what you are.
yes i'm "trolling" cause you guys are crying. I can't think of one troll post I have made........ I can think of troll posts you made though....... In a nuggets thread you said something like "they tried to trade iverson to the nets for kidd but nets didn't want him"...... your either very stupid or trolling

And i made a new account after I got banned......... why not? And who has beef with me on this forum other than lakers fans cause they are retarded?

stop crying and being bud-buddies lakers fans, this thread is over.

TheDude824
06-07-2008, 08:22 AM
staf=sillz?

Lakers owned the Nuggs w/ a sweep just like I said they would and u negged me for that( when you had the reps ).

Anyways, all the Laker fans are still here, win or lose, we always post. Yes, its harder for me to post after a loss because Im so pissed off but I do anyways. If you want to look at bandwagon fans check out teams like Dallas, Boston, and G.S.

edit: Laker fan since 94.

Eelement
06-12-2008, 10:05 PM
pretty much bra

qbanboy14
06-12-2008, 10:05 PM
i agreeee

robogain
06-13-2008, 12:18 AM
brah

statesrightsftw
04-24-2010, 08:47 PM
where all the lakers fans at lol same **** every year.

LAballin24
04-24-2010, 08:49 PM
where all the lakers fans at lol same **** every year.

How many accounts are you going to make? Jesus christ you're ****ing bored.

captain_marvel
04-24-2010, 08:50 PM
It's a well known fact among sports fans that Lakers fans are some of the most fair weather sports fans in the United States. Don't get me wrong, not all of them. There are some true LA fans but they also have a HUGE fair weather following and a lot of them are right here in the sports section.

LiveOnce
04-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Lakers fans are busy following the Yankees now since the Fakers have no shot at winning a title. They also just finished up celebrating their Saints Superbowl win. They may be Jets fans now with all the offseason moves, pretty difficult to tell...Just wait to see who wins

LAballin24
04-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Lakers fans are busy following the Yankees now since the Fakers have no shot at winning a title. They also just finished up celebrating their Saints Superbowl win. They may be Jets fans now with all the offseason moves, pretty difficult to tell...Just wait to see who wins

It's okay brah, the magic won't even make the finals this year to get humiliated by the lakers again.

LiveOnce
04-24-2010, 08:56 PM

It's okay brah, the magic won't even make the finals this year to get humiliated by the lakers again.

You are right they won't. The Magic are terrible. Luckily for me I grew up outside of Cleveland for 23 years and just moved to Florida 3 months ago. So I've been a die hard Cavs/Indians/Browns fan for 23 years.

The Cavs will have a nice time sweeping whoever they play in the Finals though

Man these L.A. fans are showing their true colors tonight....

LAballin24
04-24-2010, 08:57 PM
You are right they won't. The Magic are terrible. Luckily for me I grew up outside of Cleveland for 23 years and just moved to Florida 3 months ago. So I've been a die hard Cavs/Indians/Browns fan for 23 years.

The Cavs will have a nice time sweeping whoever they play in the Finals though

Man these L.A. fans are showing their true colors tonight....

ofcourseyouracavsfan.jpeg

Antonio519
04-24-2010, 09:05 PM
Only threads that are poppin' year-round are the cubs and bears threads

b/c Chicagoan's > you