PDA

View Full Version : Not another bite

AcctStudent
06-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Alot of the times I come across where I eat so much that I feel like I am going to vomit. At the sametime, I tried to eat as clean as possible since I am trying to get large. But, everyday I eat I am unable to meet my nutrition goal. Any advice?

These figures are from BB.com and this is what I am supposed to have:

1. Each Day You Should Take In 320 Grams Of Protein. This means you are taking in 1280 Calories from Protein.

2. Each Day You Should Take In 160 Grams Of Carbs. This means you are taking in 640 Calories from Carbs.

3. Each Day You Should Take In 53 Grams Of Fat. This means you are taking in 480 Calories from Fat.

4. Each Day You Should Take In 2400 Calories.

By the time I get done with the 2nd meal, I cannot eat or drink another bite.

tse
06-05-2008, 12:24 PM
2400 cals doesn't sound like much...I'd eat that to maintain (easily)

What are you stats and how did you eat before??

SouthsideIrish44
06-05-2008, 12:24 PM
No point in eating until you're gonna puke, that's no way to go through the day! Just take it slow and gradually increase. Or, you can just drink a lot of milk :) But to meet those macros I think you'll need to start taking a whey protein supplement.

AcctStudent
06-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks for trying for the idea of milk but that upsets my stomach every so often(thinking I am lactose). I'm 5'6" and 180 lbs. Before I just stuffed everything I could possibly down and slept it off with a nap. But, I now have a kid so I cannot really sleep anymore hehe.