PDA

View Full Version : Delicious Breakfast/Snack Omelettes?

NickTranOwnz
05-31-2008, 01:50 PM
I love cooking, and I love cooking omelettes the most. They're easy and fxcking delicious.

What do you put in your omelettes to make it taste great?

I usually use 2 eggs, yolk and all, and put in some oriental fish sauce and sugar (makes it taste great, even when plain)

Then I just put in whatever is in the fridge. Today I had swiss cheese in the omelette, and slices of portugese sausage separate.

I don't always have fresh meat readily available - it's usually frozen in my freezer. Only got processed stuff - SPAM, Vienna Sausages, Portugese Sausage.

Need some new ideas for delicious omelettes.

MossyOak89
05-31-2008, 01:58 PM
2 eggs??? Come on dude use some more eggs. I usually use 4-5 whenever i make my omlettes. Then add in extra sharp cheddar, some chicken/turkey/beef, some sweet onions, and mushrooms. Oh and add in some milk or cream with the eggs before you start cooking. And to make it really light and fluffy, use a mixer and beat the eggs until super frothy.

willldabeast
05-31-2008, 02:04 PM
I usually use 2 eggs, yolk and all, and put in some oriental fish sauce and sugar (makes it taste great, even when plain)

i dont know how i feel about that..

NickTranOwnz
05-31-2008, 02:17 PM
parents get pissed about me eating all the eggs, so i just eat 2 in one sitting

HappyReps
05-31-2008, 02:19 PM
I usually use 2 eggs

Is this omelette for your little sister? I just use tomatoes and cheese.

Atlas Shrugged
05-31-2008, 02:21 PM
My omlettes consist of

4 eggs
Diced onion
Green and red bell peppers
Meat (usually ham or sausage)
Sometimes bacon
Garlic
Basil
Salt and Pepper
Shredded Cheddar
Olive oil for the pan

MossyOak89
05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
parents get pissed about me eating all the eggs, so i just eat 2 in one sitting

ok so buy your own eggs. they're pretty dang cheap...dozen for less than 3 bucks.

You need to be eating more man....2 eggs???? gah that's why your like 130

thricenotrice
05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
make an omelette, eggs, cheese, and cream cheese. the cream cheese is awesome in an omelette

MossyOak89
05-31-2008, 02:27 PM
. the cream cheese is awesome in an omelette

I'm soo tryin that in the morning! I bet its the bomb. repped!

soundcheck129
05-31-2008, 02:27 PM
While I love fish sauce, I'm not sure how it would taste on an omelette. The pb+j omelette rules though, give it a shot.