PDA

View Full Version : fat fat fat

leggs
01-24-2002, 05:18 PM
I have been using hydroxycut for 4 months and have only lost 15 pounds. What should I cycle off with? Is there anything out there that you would consider "better" than Hydroxy?

The Iron Lord
01-24-2002, 07:09 PM
Yeah, a good diet and cardio is far better than Hydroxy.

leggs
01-24-2002, 08:14 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. It seems that no one wants to talk. Ive had two posts up for a week and no response. Thanks again. Cardio it is.

dnth8daplaya
01-24-2002, 08:30 PM
I second that what he said about doin cardio, i been doing it for about 5 months now but i also been taking xenadrine and i been doing pretty good, but i dont take the xenadrine all the time, i do treadmill, bike and that stepping machine every morning for one hour..**** i get tired thinkin bout' it..anyways good luck bro

The Iron Lord
01-25-2002, 07:44 AM
I have a medical condition that prevents me from using ephedrine. That said, I got down to 3.5% body fat last summer. I'm not saying that you shouldn't use an ECA stack.....****, if you can, by all means, do. But, you don't need that stuff to get ripped!

JCL
01-29-2002, 08:01 AM
So what to do?

PumpinIron
01-29-2002, 09:34 AM
I've lost over 30 pounds of fat (gradually over the past 11 months) simply by cutting my carbs back. I was eating 450 g of carbs per day, cut that back and increased my protein a bit. I guess I'm just in a prolonged cutting phase. Most only last a couple months, but I just couldn't bare to bulk back up after losing the fat. Now I just have to decide where to go from here. I don't do a lot of cardio, just 10 minutes on the treadmill after my workouts and usually a few minutes before as a warmup. I think by increasing the intensity of your workout you should see some difference too. Once I kept my rests consistent at 90 seconds, instead of sometimes going over 2 minutes between sets I began seeing better cuts (I realize with heavier weights it's often necessary to rest longer). I never go any longer than 2 minutes between sets, even on low rep exercises. Sorry, long answer and I didn't even mention hydroxycut, but I stay away from the fat burners because I'd rather save my money and lose fat with my workouts.