PDA

View Full Version : Lost 10lbs WTF?

MikessekiM
05-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Alright, while I was in school I weighed 190-192 pretty consistently. I got suspended from the last week of school which got me pretty down. I have been out of school for 10 days now and I just weighed in at 183. I knew last week when I weighed 185 that it was me being down about not being at school. But since then I have been eating normally again and working out routinely. I thought today I would weigh 190 again. I don't feel smaller, what the hell happened?

aldinton
05-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Alright, while I was in school I weighed 190-192 pretty consistently. I got suspended from the last week of school which got me pretty down. I have been out of school for 10 days now and I just weighed in at 183. I knew last week when I weighed 185 that it was me being down about not being at school. But since then I have been eating normally again and working out routinely. I thought today I would weigh 190 again. I don't feel smaller, what the hell happened?

I'm not sure what happened, but that is a huge loss. I guess you may not have been eating properly and was really stressed out, which may have been the reason for your weight loss.