PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate phases?

ch2s
05-22-2008, 01:11 AM
I noticed I like chocolate in phases, what I mean is that there can go month where I eat chocolate regularly, then for maybe 2 months I really don't want any chocolate, then they'll be another period where I eat it regularly and so on.

Is anyone else like this?

v4lu3s
05-24-2008, 07:36 PM
many women are known to be like that though they often have their phases are on a slightly different cycle.

Dr. Horse
05-24-2008, 07:59 PM
many women are known to be like that though they often have their phases are on a slightly different cycle.

lol, thinking the same thing...

-Aaron-
05-24-2008, 08:01 PM

I c wut u did thur...

Careful when you say cycle on bb forum though. :D

john_29
05-25-2008, 08:15 AM
I noticed I like chocolate in phases, what I mean is that there can go month where I eat chocolate regularly, then for maybe 2 months I really don't want any chocolate, then they'll be another period where I eat it regularly and so on.

Is anyone else like this?

If you have a penis, then I find this a little strange (jk, no neg). I like chocolate too, but it doesn't go in cycles, and I only have it 2 or 3 times a week at the most.

ch2s
05-25-2008, 11:21 AM
I had forgotten I'm a bit like this for most foods so maybe it has nothing to do with chocolate. I'll often eat one meal every day for weeks (among other things of course), then get sick of it and eat something else for weeks, then get sick of it and so on. So now that I think of it it's not specific to chocolate.

v4lu3s
05-25-2008, 11:26 AM
lol yeah i think most of us are like that as far as overeating certain foods then backing off for a while.

its funny that chocolate was the example though....