PDA

View Full Version : Go To Hell

Extreme155
05-21-2008, 11:47 AM
This is Ali Radwan again **** YOU guys, eating disorder freaks. Stop starving or overating yourselves, THE BIGGER NOT THE STRONGER, you weekend warrior ****S. I Swear to God I will never come here again. You guys need to lead a healthy lifestyle without eating disorders and at the same time ENJOY and BALANCE. ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS TO SHOW OFF. Having a 6pack is not going to make you a beast. Stop throwing up and be BALANCED. IDIOTS. Good Bye. Don't bothe replying, I am out. RETARDS. I guess all message boards are corrupt and very FAD-LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Belloc
05-21-2008, 11:53 AM
This is Ali Radwan again **** YOU guys, eating disorder freaks. Stop starving or overating yourselves, THE BIGGER NOT THE STRONGER, you weekend warrior ****S. I Swear to God I will never come here again. You guys need to lead a healthy lifestyle without eating disorders and at the same time ENJOY and BALANCE. ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS TO SHOW OFF. Having a 6pack is not going to make you a beast. Stop throwing up and be BALANCED. IDIOTS. Good Bye. Don't bothe replying, I am out. RETARDS. I guess all message boards are corrupt and very FAD-LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

they have eating disorders

you have homosexuality

as u can see we all have our lil issues the best thing is to STFU or GTFO
got it?

cbrickhouse
05-21-2008, 11:54 AM
they have eating disorders

you have homosexuality

as u can see we all have our lil issues the best thing is to STFU or GTFO
got it?

LOL @ this

nspeed22
05-21-2008, 12:13 PM

I LOL'd

Frannycakes
05-21-2008, 12:25 PM

u mad brah?

http://fcfighter.brinkster.net/fighter.asp?FighterID=255024

XriflemanX
05-21-2008, 01:05 PM
This is Ali Radwan again ...I Swear to God I will never come here again. ...

Then why do you keep creating accounts just to flame the board? (AR2, RocketRadwan, Extreme155)
If you want to troll, take it somewhere else (like 4chan).

Sounds like you have some issues yourself.
Your posts are full of anger and bitterness and contain none of the the "ENJOYment" and "BALANCE" your preaching about from your soapbox.

If you go around looking for people with eating disorders, don't be surprised to find them.