PDA

View Full Version : I Require More Sustenance

crystallinentity
05-17-2008, 10:31 AM
OK now right now I am a Junior in Highschool, and the way my retarded schedule is set up I dont have lunch untill 2nd to last period. I wake up in the morning around six, have my optimum meal shake, and a banana, some times a bowl of some whole grain cereal or granola, and thats it. I dont have time for a breakfast bigger than that, plus I feel sick when I try to eat alot more than that early in the morning.

Now my lunch is around one oclock, which means I go SEVEN hours without a full meal! I hate this. I have been trying to figure out how I can remedy this. For example, what kind of food bars I can have in my locker and eat quickly in between classes, etc, anything. Whatever is good for this purpose. Some of my teachers are real c*nts, and I risk being shot if Im caught eating during class, so thats out. What can I do to eat more during the day so I dont go 7 hours with out food?

NoodlePDX
05-17-2008, 10:33 AM
little nut sacks may work

willldabeast
05-17-2008, 10:34 AM
being in high school is not an excuse. we have all been there, if you want it to work you can make it work. bring a sanwhich, hard boiled eggs, nuts, beef jerkey, a shake, anything you want. carry a cooler if you want.

crystallinentity
05-17-2008, 10:36 AM
being in high school is not an excuse. we have all been there, if you want it to work you can make it work. bring a sanwhich, hard boiled eggs, nuts, beef jerkey, a shake, anything you want. carry a cooler if you want.

Who the hell said it was an excuse? What do you think Im asking how to fix it for? Did I say "im not swole cause im in highschool and cant eat", or "Im in highschool help me eat more?"

Other than that those are some good ideas.