PDA

View Full Version : Grand Jury Has Charged Bond 14 Counts Of Perjury!

Sad_guy
05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Barry Bonds injects steroids and lies about it. Gets 14 counts of perjury.

Roger Clemens wastes Congress' time filing a suit against Brian Mcnamanee. Also denied TAKING steroids. Oh and he also was a **** son of a bitch.

And racism no longer exists? Give me a ****ing break bull**** cracker agenda Vick didn't do **** but **** around with some dogs Clemens was the **** ****er picking up a 15 year old girl.

Clide Whit
05-13-2008, 05:10 PM
U sad?

Sad_guy
05-13-2008, 05:12 PM
yes, i am mad

mad that clemens is not going to get 14 counts of perjury and does alot more worse **** than bonds ever did.

Clide Whit
05-13-2008, 05:13 PM
yes, i am mad

mad that clemens is not going to get 14 counts of perjury and does alot more worse **** than bonds ever did.

Clemens lied in front of Congress. Bonds lied in front of the Federal Grand Jury. Big difference.

user8073964251
05-13-2008, 05:14 PM
I agree completely that a lot of the flack Bonds took is crap...

but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUM I'm tired of the race card crap. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

vikesfankevin
05-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Barry Bonds injects steroids and lies about it. Gets 14 counts of perjury.

Roger Clemens wastes Congress' time filing a suit against Brian Mcnamanee. Also denied TAKING steroids. Oh and he also was a **** son of a bitch.

And racism no longer exists? Give me a ****ing break bull**** cracker agenda Vick didn't do **** but **** around with some dogs Clemens was the **** ****er picking up a 15 year old girl.

Do you have a link? You need to remember this thing with Clemens is new and there is a lot to come. They have been looking at Bonds for years.

iKermit
05-13-2008, 07:53 PM
if you're going to make it a racial issue, then this thread would fall under the no discussions about race rule.