PDA

View Full Version : What do you call the Celtics away?

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 07:44 PM
0-5.

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 07:45 PM
LOL, aint that the damn truth.

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 07:47 PM
LOL, aint that the damn truth.

Boston is pretty much choke city. Patriots now Celtics.

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Ahahahaha, very true. Wonder what the Red Sox are gonna do, I dont see them choking if they make it to the Playoffs.

NYY
05-12-2008, 07:50 PM
I totally agree with you crest... I mean Sad_guy.

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Ahahahaha, very true. Wonder what the Red Sox are gonna do, I dont see them choking if they make it to the Playoffs.

who cares, its baseball!

Negatron617
05-12-2008, 07:52 PM

i rather actually be good and lose a championship then just sucking all year and hating on Boston

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 07:54 PM
who cares, its baseball!

Yeah really, its not like its been around for over 100 years and its Americas sport.

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 07:56 PM
i rather actually be good and lose a championship then just sucking all year and hating on Boston

new york > boston all day in sports

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 07:57 PM

LMFAO at the Knicks, you gotta be kidding me!!

Negatron617
05-12-2008, 07:59 PM

with that statement you are officially a troll or living in the past

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 07:59 PM

His sign up date is this month, and with the statements he is making, he must be a troll.

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 08:01 PM

giants > patriots 18-1 just sayin 17-14 just sayin

knicks will be back with d'antonio and rose and james when he opts out of cleveland we will dominate the next decade

yankees.. 26 just sayin

Negatron617
05-12-2008, 08:03 PM

knicks will be back with d'antonio and rose and james when he opts out of cleveland we will dominate the next decade

yankees.. 26 just sayin

true they beat the pats on a very close last minute play....so how many does eli manning have compared to Brady?

so the yanks have 26 championships...how many have they won this millenium?

who is the laughing stock of the NBA....not NEW YORK

you my friend are living in the past.....we are in the 2nd millenium

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 08:05 PM
true they beat the pats on a very close last minute play....so how many does eli manning have compared to Brady?

so the yanks have 26 championships...how many have they won this millenium?

who is the laughing stock of the NBA....not NEW YORK

you my friend are living in the past.....we are in the 2nd millenium

Giants are starting a new dynasty boy. Patriots are DONE. Greatest game of all time and Patriots CHEATED! HAHAHAHA!!!

What do you call the Patriots without Spygate?
18-1

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 08:06 PM

yankees.. 26 just sayin

So are you saying Lebron is gonna leave Cleveland and go to the Knicks? Yeah, the Yankees have won 26 Championships, but when was the last? And how much money have the spent on buying a Championship team, alot.

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Giants are starting a new dynasty boy. Patriots are DONE. Greatest game of all time and Patriots CHEATED! HAHAHAHA!!!

18-1

I really dont think down-grading someone as "boy" is too smart when your only 18 yourself and living in the past. The Giants will be lucky to make the Playoffs this year, LOL.

Negatron617
05-12-2008, 08:10 PM

18-1

as long as Brady has more rings than Manning youre srgument will forever be stupid.....pray that Goddell takes em all away

so the pats without spygate despite losing the SB had the most wins in a season all time......wow they really suck, you just proved it

hugeness
05-12-2008, 08:13 PM

Three super bowls, best record in NBA tied in their series, Sox with two championships the last four years. Ya Boston is a real choke city. Boston is the best sports city right now. Name one that is better.

I_Wanna_Bench
05-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Three super bowls, best record in NBA tied in their series, Sox with two championships the last four years. Ya Boston is a real choke city. Boston is the best sports city right now. Name one that is better.

He already said New York, but like we already said, he is living in the past or is a troll.

GoldBlue
05-12-2008, 09:23 PM
I can haz boston hate?

18*-1

never gets old. never.

NYY
05-12-2008, 09:28 PM
His sign up date is this month, and with the statements he is making, he must be a troll.

It's crestor.

Some f*cker that used to post here.

sillz100
05-12-2008, 09:32 PM
It's crestor.

Some f*cker that used to post here.

Boston is the best sports city right now........

pats=best football team (don't argue gaints are a better team)
celts=best regular season NBA team (they have embarrassed themselves in the playoffs though and should be banned....)
boston=front runner in AL

Top 3 sports and 3 teams who can be argued for being the best in the sport.

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Boston is the best sports city right now........

pats=best football team (don't argue gaints are a better team)
celts=best regular season NBA team (they have embarrassed themselves in the playoffs though and should be banned....)
boston=front runner in AL

Top 3 sports and 3 teams who can be argued for being the best in the sport.

ur a retard

giants beat pats dumbass they are therefore better

do u have downs?

sillz100
05-12-2008, 09:47 PM
ur a retard

giants beat pats dumbass they are therefore better

do u have downs?

So every team that beat the gaints is better than the gaints...... and therefore every team that beat the gains is better than the pats?

Completely 0 bias...... Pats are a better team than the gaints. Gaints did win when it mattered though....... It does not mean they are the best NFL team though. If they played 10 games would you really say the gaints would win a majority?

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 09:55 PM
So every team that beat the gaints is better than the gaints...... and therefore every team that beat the gains is better than the pats?

Completely 0 bias...... Pats are a better team than the gaints. Gaints did win when it mattered though....... It does not mean they are the best NFL team though. If they played 10 games would you really say the gaints would win a majority?

in the playoffs is when a team plays its best

u should go to retard school cuz ur a retard

Sad_guy
05-12-2008, 09:56 PM

and learn to spell the mother****ing team do you have downs?

its
g
i
a
n
t
s

sillz100
05-12-2008, 09:57 PM
in the playoffs is when a team plays its best

u should go to retard school cuz ur a retard

so they went from being one of the best teams ever to being worse than a team that was 10-6 in one game?? After they lost that one game their previous 18 games were thrown out?

It was one game. Any NFL playoff game has a chance to beat any other NFL playoff team in one game.

Negatron617
05-13-2008, 12:32 AM
so they went from being one of the best teams ever to being worse than a team that was 10-6 in one game?? After they lost that one game their previous 18 games were thrown out?

It was one game. Any NFL playoff game has a chance to beat any other NFL playoff team in one game.

best teams ever?

im sorry dude but best teams arent judged on regular season records....i thought that was common knowledge

Pro_Shark
05-13-2008, 04:43 AM
Giants should not have even been in the Super Bowl to begin with, they weren't the best team within their conference.

Anyone who thinks that they were better than the Patriots is being arrogant.

SuperAmmo
05-13-2008, 04:51 AM
Giants should not have even been in the Super Bowl to begin with, they weren't the best team within their conference.

Anyone who thinks that they were better than the Patriots is being arrogant.

Um...it was proven on the field in the biggest stage that they were better than the Pats.