PDA

View Full Version : flat stomach some days?

wilson4130
05-12-2008, 05:07 AM
Hi,
I just joined this morning but have been reading for awhile now. My question is simple I hope. Some days my stomach is flat and some days I look pregnant. I know this is because of some the foods I eat. For the most part I eat healthy. Some days however, I eat fast food.
What foods tend to bloat the stomach and what foods pass through without incident? I have tried to pinpoint, but alas no luck. Could it be a food allergy?
Thank you.

in10city
05-12-2008, 05:45 AM
Hi,
I just joined this morning but have been reading for awhile now. My question is simple I hope. Some days my stomach is flat and some days I look pregnant. I know this is because of some the foods I eat. For the most part I eat healthy. Some days however, I eat fast food.
What foods tend to bloat the stomach and what foods pass through without incident? I have tried to pinpoint, but alas no luck. Could it be a food allergy?
Thank you.
If it were so simple, you'd have figured it out already :)

Without seeing your diet and bloat timeline, it's a crapshoot to guess, but it could be anything from dairy (lactose), starchy carbs, gluten, fiber, fructose, lack of hydration, etc...

wilson4130
05-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Lack of hydration. Damn I bet that's it. I sometimes go hours without drinking anything. I can tell this forum is gonna change my lifestyle.
Thank you.