PDA

View Full Version : protein fitting

Ronin45
05-06-2008, 03:02 PM
I have been trying to get all mine from food, but I only get like maybe 20-30 each of my 5 meals. So I am going to be intaking maybe 3 to 4 shakes a day to cover the slack. Anyone else have to take in this many shakes? I eat lean meats and a mad load of chicken and fish, but I just can't seem to top my needed 230g.

KTHNXBYE
05-06-2008, 03:25 PM
if you eat a lean meat with every meal, eggs in the morning, and cottage cheese before bed you will get enough protein, and then some.

The Solution
05-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Try other sources,

Tuna, Eggs, Milk, Yogurt and cottage cheese are very easy to consume and lighter on the stomach, only rely on shakes when you need to around your workouts, its not hard to get it all from whole food sources, if you need to, add in another meal and get 6 meals.

TheDukeUSMC
05-06-2008, 03:48 PM
I have been trying to get all mine from food, but I only get like maybe 20-30 each of my 5 meals. So I am going to be intaking maybe 3 to 4 shakes a day to cover the slack. Anyone else have to take in this many shakes? I eat lean meats and a mad load of chicken and fish, but I just can't seem to top my needed 230g.

Whole Eggs
Milk
WW Breads
Rice
Pasta
Potatoes
Beef
Chicken
Tuna
Turkey
Veggeis
Fruits