PDA

View Full Version : 3AD need some Advice

jusajus
05-05-2008, 08:50 AM
I have been taking 3AD for 8 days now. My diet is pretty good IMO. I have noticed no changes. I am the same weight. I have noticed no increase in strength, endurance or intensity. Wondering if i am not waiting long enough. I am not an impatient person, but i am considering bumping the dosage up to 6 caps. I have been taking 4 caps twice daily with 20g's of organic peanut butter. Any help or suggestions.

KeepingTheBlade
05-05-2008, 09:05 AM
Just give it some time my friend. At your weight I would stay at 4 caps ed at least til the end of week 2. And if by that time you stil havnt noticed anything (including side effects) you may then want to consider bumping it up. I know the logs have shown many people gaining within the first week but everyone is different and with most ph/ds it seems to take about 2 weeks to kick in.

Btw diet is very important with any supplement, rereading your post I know you said yours was pretty good but you may want to think about tweaking this as well
Good Luck!:)

Bloute
05-05-2008, 09:11 AM
I have been taking 3AD for 8 days now. My diet is pretty good IMO. I have noticed no changes. I am the same weight. I have noticed no increase in strength, endurance or intensity. Wondering if i am not waiting long enough. I am not an impatient person, but i am considering bumping the dosage up to 6 caps. I have been taking 4 caps twice daily with 20g's of organic peanut butter. Any help or suggestions.

Wait at least 15-20 days to evaluate your cycle.

TTewell
05-05-2008, 09:38 AM
What is your experience with PH's? Were you on a PH or test booster recently before this? That could hurt your results a lot. At your weight, I really don't think 6 caps would be needed but it depends a lot on past PH use and diet.

jsweetness
05-05-2008, 10:28 AM

an entirely new kind of annoying thread.

jusajus
05-05-2008, 11:56 AM
This is my first cycle. So i have no experience. I have reasearched alot and decided to do this non methylated to get my foot in the door. my diet is 6 meals
a carb and a protien with each 200+ grams of protien and 400grams of complex carbs. I guess ill just complete this as planned and then evaluate and decide where to go after my Apct. thanks

Sldge
05-05-2008, 11:58 AM
If your diet is like what you posted youll gain. Just keep taking it with the fat. You havent noticed anything, even an increase in pumps?

rizzog466
05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
That sucks, I loved 3-AD. The first week wasn't anything too spectacular so maybe just give it more time. First week I noticed more endurance and great pumps but week 2-3 was when the strength/weight gains shot up.

jusajus
05-05-2008, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=Sldge;162119 You havent noticed anything, even an increase in pumps?[/QUOTE]

Maybe a litttle bit, but nothing major?... Im stuffing my face consantly and maybe ill notice a change in the next few days...Its just that all the logs i have read ppl have noted significant changes within the first 10days im at day 8 so maybe there will be some changes in the next couple of days. I was just hoping by week 2 i would be getting a little more...

kknecht1
05-05-2008, 12:13 PM

Are you taking it with 20grams of peanut butter or 20grams of fat from peanut butter? 20grams of Peanut butter is only ~10gr of fat.

Crazymix
05-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Are you taking it with 20grams of peanut butter or 20grams of fat from peanut butter? 20grams of Peanut butter is only ~10gr of fat.

peter pan PB total fat 17G 26%
saturated fat 3.5G 18%
trans fat 0G

**holding it right now**

kknecht1
05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
peter pan PB total fat 17G 26%
saturated fat 3.5G 18%
trans fat 0G

**holding it right now**

thats for a 32 gram serving. I was just wandering if he measured out 20 grams of pb and took his 3-AD with it

Adawg4929
05-05-2008, 12:24 PM
I believe your getting 1.05 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight, maybe try and boost it to 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. Maybe try boosting it closer to 285 grams of protein.

jusajus
05-05-2008, 12:27 PM
20grams of fat. but good looking

Crazymix
05-05-2008, 12:29 PM
thats for a 32 gram serving. I was just wandering if he measured out 20 grams of pb and took his 3-AD with it

true just a big spoon full of PB should do it and then take a tbsp of olive oil

jusajus
05-05-2008, 12:30 PM
MORE FOOD!?!?! I will try to raise protien. another 2 cans of tuna a day, yippie.

warriors
05-05-2008, 12:36 PM

Bump to this. I think the biggest thing is you just haven't given it enough time. Afterall this isn't a methyl :D

Sldge
05-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Ive seen people jump a bucnh of weight in a signle day and others put it on slowly over the course of a few weeks. Just run the cycle the way you have been and youll see the results.

jusajus
05-05-2008, 12:49 PM
I was planning on only doing the 22.5 days. I'm nearly half way through and no changes. Maybe i should just finish this 22.5 days wait a month and do a Test or a H-drol cycle. I like the idea of a a 3-4 week cycle.

Crazymix
05-05-2008, 12:50 PM
dude listen make this EASY

you need more water.. more food.. more of everything....

eat big lift big GET BIG

jusajus
05-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Im drinking around 2 gallons of water a day...I need more? To much water is not good for you(you can over do it, not likely but possible). And i mean ideally i should get another 80 grams of protien and i am trying. Trying to get intake of foods as high as possible without diverting from good whole foods.

Oddball8945
05-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Im drinking around 2 gallons of water a day...I need more? To much water is not good for you(you can over do it, not likely but possible). And i mean ideally i should get another 80 grams of protien and i am trying. Trying to get intake of foods as high as possible without diverting from good whole foods.

don't be afraid to get a little "dirty" with food either to hit the macros you need....your on something that will give you gains only if you put in enough calories and protein. If your having problems eating enough because your shoveing down vegetables and tins of tuna and getting full before you reach enough calories to make any growth youll be basically throwing your cycle out the window.

Choose calorie dense food, get in the protein of course.......fats are now your friends to bump up those calories & a little dirty snack here and there for an extra 500 cals to get them were they need to be wont hurt if your starting to get full .

Musclefever
05-05-2008, 02:36 PM
when you say consume with 15-20 grams fat , is it any fats?

Mister_A
05-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Healthy fats are MUCH better for you.

PB, Olive Oil, Flax, Avocados, Nuts, etc...

UNCnate
05-05-2008, 05:37 PM

Healthy fats are MUCH better for you.

PB, Olive Oil, Flax, Avocados, Nuts, etc...

Scheiz is the avocado man. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

I like peanut butter, or olive oil. No quicker way to get the fat you need than olive oil.

Trenbolone
05-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Avacodos are the best. Every time I eat Mexican, I ask for 2 sides of avacodo. Gotta be the best oil out there.

timdull2
05-05-2008, 06:27 PM
If you are having trouble getting enough protein in your diet, perhaps it's time to start drinking it instead of chewing it. Even if you have to go to the local walmart and pick up some cheap-o whey, it'll still be good enough to up the macros that you need. It can be a big pain in the arse to "eat big to get big", but if you're eating the right amount, and eating frequently enough, you shouldn't have as much trouble getting it all in as you would if you only ate the traditional breakfast-lunch-dinner scheme.

But I do thank you for posting this up before you were finished with the cycle. All too often somebody finishes their cycle and then complains that something didn't work, only for it to be discovered that they were doing something crucial wrong. We're always here to help, so anytime you need it, just 'call'. :)

jusajus
05-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Yea i take ON Whey three times a day usually 2nd meal with Pb and 2 caps 3ad one post workout and casein once befrore bed. Every meal invlolves a carb and a protien. I am not a hard gainer usually comes pretty easy. just kinda confused bythe whole thing.