v2pDKFUOEyA

HoosierBoy
04-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Point?

Purpose?

Anything we don't already know?

catmando
04-25-2008, 12:16 PM
We certainly hope so. Every vote for Paul is a vote taken away from McInsane, thus giving Obama the White House. Two old men squaring off wow!! :D

illriginalized
04-25-2008, 12:26 PM
McCain even agreed with Obama on some of his policies... McCain is a puppet, why would the republicans demand for a new representative... or over all change them all out lol

iamlegend
04-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I used to be a Republican, till I moved to Arizona and witnessed Mccain in action.

ibimusbtms
04-25-2008, 12:37 PM
I used to be a Republican, till I moved to Arizona and witnessed Mccain in action.

interesting tease; now please tell us more....inquiring minds [well some here!] want to know ...

Cramerica
04-25-2008, 12:38 PM

As a Senator from Arizona, what did he do for Arizona that you were able to witness first-hand when you moved there?

Besides, this is no surprise. The conservative kids in this home made video should realize what the rest of us have realized for the past decade or more....McCain isn't a conservative.

911medic
04-25-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm republican and conservative and don't want to vote for McCain, but considering the alternatives, I'll hold my nose and pull the lever.

No way will I vote for Hitlery or Hussein.

All the choices suck.

iamlegend
04-25-2008, 12:54 PM
interesting tease; now please tell us more....inquiring minds [well some here!] want to know ...

No problem.

Mccain is from AZ. His intentions for running for president became quite a bit of a focal point here.

I am able to get a pretty indepth review of his voting. i.e stance on the war, tax cuts..etc. His stand on illegal immgrants. Etc.

For example, I see quite fequently the kinda of problems illegal immagration causes our society. Thus, one reason why I don't like his policy.

Cramerica
04-25-2008, 01:06 PM
No problem.

Mccain is from AZ. His intentions for running for president became quite a bit of a focal point here.

I am able to get a pretty indepth review of his voting. i.e stance on the war, tax cuts..etc. His stand on illegal immgrants. Etc.

For example, I see quite fequently the kinda of problems illegal immagration causes our society. Thus, one reason why I don't like his policy.

Everyone, not just those from Arizona, are easily able to look up any of those records for any of the candidates.

As for illegal immigration, not one of the three candidates have a good plan for it and if they did, I wouldn't necessarily expect it to pass or I would expect them to radically change it for political easement once in office.

HatesFat
04-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm republican and conservative and don't want to vote for McCain, but considering the alternatives, I'll hold my nose and pull the lever.

No way will I vote for Hitlery or Hussein.

All the choices suck.

Hussein? man, the republicans are really grasping at straws with this whole name thing.

Cramerica
04-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Hussein? man, the republicans are really grasping at straws with this whole name thing.

I know.

It's like, where do they even get the name, Hussein?

Oh that's right....it's his middle name. :cool:

mark_tyson
04-25-2008, 01:25 PM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8166/84weat35cc0.jpg

AIPAC pushing for war with Iran (http://neoconzionistthreat.blogspot.com/2007/10/re-aipac-is-pushing-us-to-war-with-iran.html)

Documentary on Israel's control over U.S. foreign Policy (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2894821400057137878&q=&hl=en)

iamlegend
04-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Everyone, not just those from Arizona, are easily able to look up any of those records for any of the candidates.

As for illegal immigration, not one of the three candidates have a good plan for it and if they did, I wouldn't necessarily expect it to pass or I would expect them to radically change it for political easement once in office.

"to look up"

1. It is obvious that anyone could get that information. However, to re-illustrate my original point.. these people will not have the same amount of daily exposure, and focus that we have had leading up to the race. That is why I say first hand.

To further illustrate, you obviously didn't know that as a SENATOR he worked on a immigration bill with Teddy Kennedy.

Twisted_Psyche
04-25-2008, 01:35 PM
As liberal as he is, and he is quite liberal, he's still better than Hillbama.

HoosierBoy
04-25-2008, 01:36 PM

/thread
/election

Nobody is saying that McCain is any good. But compared with the alternatives, he's George ****ing Washington.

Turco
04-25-2008, 01:42 PM
I still can't believe how McCain slipped past everybody else during the primaries. Repubs should be ashamed of themselves for talking about conservatism and then turning around and voting for this guy.

Cramerica
04-25-2008, 01:46 PM
To further illustrate, you obviously didn't know that as a SENATOR he worked on a immigration bill with Teddy Kennedy.

Why would I obviously not know that?

If I remember correctly, it was basically reform legislation from back in the mid 80's that they re-directed to current times. Not a good plan at all...even though it had a fair amount of supporters.

Stizzel
04-25-2008, 01:53 PM

Howso?

He's as clueless about the economy as Obama and he's more of a war monger. Where's the benefit?

He's a gun grabber, he's a flip flopping traitor....where's the benefit? How is he even slightly better?

There's absolutely nothing conservative about this man.

Hell he wants a 50 cent per gallon tax added to gasoline.

Why do people find 3 identical candidates and then go out of their way to find things to argue about? Is it really that important to you to pretend you have some say in the matter?

Brently
04-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Stopped listening at "100 year war" part. Lame.

catmando
04-25-2008, 10:44 PM
I know.

It's like, where do they even get the name, Hussein?

Oh that's right....it's his middle name. :cool:Yeah middle name allah help him if he was Arab. He would be in Gitmo right now.

paolo59
04-26-2008, 02:44 AM
McCain is as exciting and motivating as a pulled groin. But then again, Clinton or Obama are a 4 year nightmare. Who knows what a president will do once he/she takes office? Bill Clinton ended up being a complete moderate, granted, he had to deal with the opposition party in control of Congress. To be truthful, any president is very limited in how they can actually impact the nation. As far as campaign promises...... LOL.....somehow the realities of the real world that greet them upon placing their hands on the Bible and swearing to uphold the Constitution tend to outweigh the rhetoric of the campaign trail.

ibimusbtms
04-26-2008, 09:29 AM
/thread
/election

Nobody is saying that McCain is any good. But compared with the alternatives, he's George ****ing Washington.

what? the same wooden teeth? :)

Purge
04-26-2008, 09:34 AM

I used to be Republican, until Bush stepped up. I'm a Conservative Independent now, but McCain is little more than a Bush carbon copy.