PDA

View Full Version : Need stack Help!!!!!

Silverback_1
04-23-2008, 08:39 AM
OK, I am currently taking:

Animal Pak
Animal Pump
GS Whey Protein

About to add Animal M Stak & Glutamine

Questions:

When I run out of Animal pump (which will be soon) does anyone reccomend Superpump 250 instead? Are they bascially the same?

Also, I have an extra bottle of Kre-Akalain (sp?)....should I add that in as well or is there enough creatine in the animal products?

Thanks!

deniall
04-23-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm really not sure about Animal Pump because I haven't used it but I have heard it's good stuff. Having said that I heard SP250 was good and it did nothing for me apart from giving me the runs for days on end. Do you like AP? If so then keep using it. If you want a change try White Flood. Hope this helps.

Silverback_1
04-23-2008, 08:48 AM
I like AP, but doesnt seem like its is overwhelmingly great or anything. Never tried anything else other than NO Xplod (which I liked as well).

deniall
04-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Try White Flood then mate. I love it and you can't beat the cost. I mix it with Green MAG and it tastes great.

kcinnitram91
04-23-2008, 08:52 AM
OK, I am currently taking:

Animal Pak
Animal Pump
GS Whey Protein

About to add Animal M Stak & Glutamine

Questions:

When I run out of Animal pump (which will be soon) does anyone reccomend Superpump 250 instead? Are they bascially the same?

Also, I have an extra bottle of Kre-Akalain (sp?)....should I add that in as well or is there enough creatine in the animal products?

Thanks!

Animal Pump has your full days dose of creatine in it already, so there is no need to add anymore. You should save it for your next stack.