PDA

View Full Version : Natural Test booster for teens?

magiata93
04-22-2008, 03:23 PM
What are some natural test boosters for teens like 16. i know that at 16 u dont need a test booster but still.

Generator1983
04-22-2008, 03:26 PM
for 16 yr olds, they make none...i mean you can buy some tribulus, but thats equal to flushing 8 bucks down the toilet becuase unless your taking a steroid (which is extremely dangerious for someone below the age of 21) nothing is going to make you produce more than you already are.

magiata93
04-22-2008, 03:28 PM
for 16 yr olds, they make none...i mean you can buy some tribulus, but thats equal to flushing 8 bucks down the toilet becuase unless your taking a steroid (which is extremely dangerious for someone below the age of 21) nothing is going to make you produce more than you already are.

that kinda killed me :D

Generator1983
04-22-2008, 03:35 PM
well at your age it's all diet and workout routine. with the test you make naturally, and a really good diet (100g of protein a day lets say), your gonna get pretty good size. but few 16 yr olds eat well, which makes me laugh becuase between 16 and 20 you produce the most test as a male, but between 22-30 or 35 i think, people tend to put on more muscle. but i think that relys on mostly diet, sleep, and dedication to workout.

WCC
04-22-2008, 03:41 PM
something that frees up SHBG-bound testosterone. a supplement designed to make you produce more testosterone than you already are (i.e. something that boosts total testosterone levels) will be pretty much worthless (avoid tribulus-based test boosters).

look into free-test boosters (SHBG inhibitors) - ActivaTe/ActivaTe Xtreme, Mass FX, BAM etc.