PDA

View Full Version : Scoopers.

itzfrank
04-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Ok, so this may be a little out of place but who cares. Anyone who has ever taken a powder form supplement has received this item. It's the scooper that comes with the container used to measure serving sizes. Ok. Now here's the question:

On every single one of my serving scoopers there is a plastic line that is about 2/3 - 3/4 the way up the scooper. What is this line for? This isn't the measurement line is it?

I usually fill my scooper all the way to the top for a full scoop but everytime I grab a scooper ( about 5 times a day ) I ask myself, what is this line for?

I'm assuming it's a spot where the plastics were connected.

Diab0lic
04-17-2008, 12:54 AM
Ok, so this may be a little out of place but who cares. Anyone who has ever taken a powder form supplement has received this item. It's the scooper that comes with the container used to measure serving sizes. Ok. Now here's the question:

On every single one of my serving scoopers there is a plastic line that is about 2/3 - 3/4 the way up the scooper. What is this line for? This isn't the measurement line is it?

I usually fill my scooper all the way to the top for a full scoop but everytime I grab a scooper ( about 5 times a day ) I ask myself, what is this line for?

I'm assuming it's a spot where the plastics were connected.

lol, hardly any of mine have had that and my current one doesnt

Could be from the molding but maybe it has some significance? :confused:

The Solution
04-17-2008, 02:15 AM
why are you grabbing for your scooper 5 times a day? are whole foods bad or something that im not aware of?

Put down the scooper and pick up a fork and start eating.

Rodzilla
04-17-2008, 05:49 AM
why are you grabbing for your scooper 5 times a day? are whole foods bad or something that im not aware of?

Put down the scooper and pick up a fork and start eating.

that wasn't his question.

OP weigh it out on a scale to see which one is correct. I'm guessing the just gave you those lines in case you wanted to do half or three quarter scoops.