PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel guilty for using a EC stack?

inabox
04-16-2008, 10:14 PM
I lost 30lbs in 4 months from strictly dieting and exercising 5x a week. I recently started a EC stack to help me get towards my goal a little quicker. I have used EC stacks in the past but for some odd reason I feel as if I am cheating. Have any of you felt guilt for using EC as a boost?

I plan on losing around 15-20 more pounds before I start my bulk. I have dropped from 215 24% bf to 181 16-17% bf. My goal is to ultimately be around 10-11% bf.

hollertronix
04-17-2008, 08:31 AM
I don't feel guilty, yet (I'm only on the morning of day 2), but up until now I was TOTALLY against any sort of fat burner or supplement period for that matter, but like you said, this is going to help reach my goal quicker (and I am on a timeline) so whatever.

If I was using clenbutol, then yes, I would feel guilty.

TheManofSteel
04-17-2008, 08:52 AM
I lost 30lbs in 4 months from strictly dieting and exercising 5x a week. I recently started a EC stack to help me get towards my goal a little quicker. I have used EC stacks in the past but for some odd reason I feel as if I am cheating. Have any of you felt guilt for using EC as a boost?

I plan on losing around 15-20 more pounds before I start my bulk. I have dropped from 215 24% bf to 181 16-17% bf. My goal is to ultimately be around 10-11% bf.

Cheating? No it's aiding you. Unless you're in some kinda "Fat-Loss League" where it's strictly prohibited then I wouldn't feel bad.

I think it's a great drug, I feel great on it and it's great for fat loss and to energize a workout.