PDA

View Full Version : Jello and whipped cream extravaganza - rich and heavenly

randyrock
04-16-2008, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry but I couldn't let this recipe I made yesterday go unheard...

ingrediants

12g sugarfree jello (I made mine with strawberry, but I think lemon would be better)
50g 35% fat cream cheese
50g 50% fat cream cheese
100ml whipping cream
Da Vinci syrup/Stevia to taste

directions

prepare jello as normal. allow to set.

cream together the cream cheese and da vinci syrup. now pour 50ml of whipping cream. mix together with spoon. Now whisk on medium speed until it begins to thicken slightly. Now add the rest of the whipping cream (50ml) and whisk again on medium speed. Keep whisking until it gains a nice thick consistency.

Spoon this over the jello and die.

p.s I used lower fat cream cheese to save on calories due to the whipping cream being so calorie dense!

I am going to try this with peanut butter (and maybe some cocoa).

NJjoe
04-18-2008, 07:48 AM
You just reminded me of something great! When I was a kid I stayed with my buddy's family for a month-they were all on the atkins diet so to make things easier I tried it too even though I was a scrawny cross country kid. I remember the greatest thing in the world was the sugar free jello and heavy whipping cream cups-we'd make it in a regular sized plastic clear cup and mash it all together.....think i'll try that tonight

L1FTHVY
04-18-2008, 09:15 AM
yea

i definetly like mixing raspberry davinci syrup into the cream mixture, then shaking coco ontop of it after.

i crap my pants err time