PDA

View Full Version : Everything is getting skinnier except...

beachbunny018
04-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Hello everyone! I've been working out continously since October of last year and have gone from 137 to 125 pounds. Every part of my body has gotten smaller and more toned except for my thighs. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. I do cardio about 4-5 days a week and weight training about 4 days a week alternating between body parts. My stomach has become flat but my legs are just as flabby as ever. At first I thought it was in my head but I've only lost an inch and my jeans arent any looser in that area. Should I increase my training or be a little more patient? Thanks in advance!

mpipes
04-15-2008, 04:36 PM
You probably just need patience, thighs are a tough spot on ladies!

Code_wizard
04-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Thighs are the female equivalent to belly fat for men. You will see results there last. Keep going, your almost there!

beachbunny018
04-15-2008, 04:59 PM
I just hate hearing the word patience before beach season...lol...Thanks for the input!

Bearcat149
04-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Its true, all people carry fat in different areas. It seems that your body holds on to fat longer in your thighs. As said before it just takes patience and time. I'm sure that with hard work you will reach your goal.