PDA

View Full Version : weight and fat mess.

jhchickmagnet08
04-14-2008, 05:18 PM
alright well first im gonna brag and say that ive lost alot of weight. i started dieting at the beginning of the summer and lost 30 pounds, going from 180 to 150. and am happy to say ive gained back weight in muscle.

this a picture from working out every other night for 2 months.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/jhchickmagnet08/me2.jpg

and of course im flexing in this picture.

but here is my issue.

i have been trying to slim down my stomach to get a six pack. cause really thats why i started working out. but now like i have a bit of tummy fat. like from my upper abdomen down is just chubby. i am trying so hard to eliminate it, but i dont know if its just skin or fat.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/jhchickmagnet08/me1.jpg

so here is my question, looking at this is there a way that is inexpensive that doesnt require surgery to get rid of this? i am not expecting instant results, i just want to know that i am making progress and getting rid of it.

i mean i lost weight but it was primarily in my face and spots in my body. i have never been like big gutted or anything so i honestly dont think its excess skin. but i dont know.

any exercises or activies that you could suggest to help me get rid of it i would love to hear!

sorry the pictures are so big!

Superdude87
04-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Well man, you could always try and clean bulk and fill out a little bit. Remember, more muscle mass = more calories burned.

jhchickmagnet08
04-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Well man, you could always try and clean bulk and fill out a little bit. Remember, more muscle mass = more calories burned.

how do you mean?

THEhappiestDOG
04-14-2008, 05:32 PM
how do you mean?

Muscle burns calories. The more you got, the more you burn!

Also: congrats on the loss, but you wont need to worry about your skin losing elasticity or anything at your weight. Just give it time. It might need a while to re-adjust or you could have some more work to do.

Kickass progress, and keep up the good work. You can go far!

jhchickmagnet08
04-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Muscle burns calories. The more you got, the more you burn!

Also: congrats on the loss, but you wont need to worry about your skin losing elasticity or anything at your weight. Just give it time. It might need a while to re-adjust or you could have some more work to do.

Kickass progress, and keep up the good work. You can go far!

So by burning calories i can cut down and develop my abs?

jhchickmagnet08
04-15-2008, 08:29 AM
and what exercises can i do to help?