PDA

View Full Version : Are we in store for a great western playoff season?

JuanDenver
04-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Suns beat spurs? Hornets beat jazz? Dallas over celtics?

SomeoneStopMe
04-11-2008, 04:18 PM
yes. if suns don't make it to the finals,i would enjoy watchinga lakers/celtics match up in the finals just for historic reasons.

m0fo
04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I hope there is a Suns vs lakers series.

JuanDenver
04-11-2008, 06:13 PM
yes. if suns don't make it to the finals,i would enjoy watchinga lakers/celtics match up in the finals just for historic reasons.

meh....im not a historic person.....theyve had their time in in spotlight.

why so ez?
04-11-2008, 06:18 PM
nba sort of needs something historic like this, the amount of viewers in the previous few nba finals have been terrible. on a side note, i said it here first: lakers and trailblazers are going to meet in the conference finals in '10,'11,'12 and rekindle the rivalry. trailblazers will go to the finals in '11.

JuanDenver
04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
nba sort of needs something historic like this, the amount of viewers in the previous few nba finals have been terrible. on a side note, i said it here first: lakers and trailblazers are going to meet in the conference finals in '10,'11,'12 and rekindle the rivalry. trailblazers will go to the finals in '11.
Ratings is ratings....its not so romantic.....seeing something like boise state/oklahoma is what greatness is all about.

iDOtakefishoil
04-11-2008, 07:10 PM
white people watch basketball? Hockey playoffs are on. Grow a pair and watch a real sport played by real men. Not unnaturally silly oger's and guards who palm the ball up and down the floor. Yo.

SkinnyWR009
04-11-2008, 07:11 PM
white people watch basketball? Hockey playoffs are on. Grow a pair and watch a real sport played by real men. Not unnaturally silly oger's and guards who palm the ball up and down the floor. Yo.

hockey = gay, what other sports allows fights to bring the ratings up?

iDOtakefishoil
04-11-2008, 07:13 PM
hockey = gay, what other sports allows fights to bring the ratings up?

hockey fights are much less dangerous than, for example, throwing a fcking baseball at someone for revenge. Fighting has a place in the sport, as it a sport played by tough men in which protection and intimidation are required.

kooldude
04-11-2008, 07:27 PM
hockey fights are much less dangerous than, for example, throwing a fcking baseball at someone for revenge. Fighting has a place in the sport, as it a sport played by tough men in which protection and intimidation are required.

they can be expressed in other means.

NissanBBoy333
04-12-2008, 12:15 AM
I hope suns/lakers meet at some point as well, would be intense!

TheFranchise55
04-12-2008, 12:20 AM
dallas over celtics? are u trying to say the mavs are going to win the nba title?

joeflex73
04-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Should definitely be 6 weeks of entertaining basketball.

SomeoneStopMe
04-12-2008, 12:57 AM

well partly historic but watching kobe going on pierce, and gasol on kg. it just would be a pretty entertaining match up. i mean i don't think a rockets/orlando match up would be any fun to watch (never would happen, just a hypothetical)