PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of switching to sizeon from cellmass one question

JMOdk
04-09-2008, 11:15 AM
I have been taking cellmass for a couple months now and I am fairly satisfied with it but I would really like to try sizeon. I know that on workout days youre supposed to sip sizeon during your workout which makes sense. I would probably have to drink it immediatly after my workout since only water is allowed in the weight room of my gym.
So my question is that it says on off days to take the serving before going to bed. I just find that strange since several creatine products including cellmass recomend on off days you split it into two servings, usually one in the morning and another in the evening. Just wondering how others who take sizeon take there serving on off days or just in general. Thanks :D

v4lu3s
04-09-2008, 11:47 AM
i am willing to bet that the people that created sizeon found that their formulation worked best for them during testing by using it as their instructions state. If you were talking about all the same stuff from different companies i would wonder, but as far as i know the formulation of sizeon is pretty unique, as well as cellmass and others.

Anders0n74
04-09-2008, 11:49 AM
I made the same switch, and CellMass can't touch the gains I've seen with SizeOn. Highly recommended.

JMOdk
04-09-2008, 02:01 PM
I made the same switch, and CellMass can't touch the gains I've seen with SizeOn. Highly recommended.

Good to hear, so I assume you take it before going to bed? One problem this gives me is that I usually drink an ON protein shake before going to bed and from what I gather its best to take creatine on an empty stomach. So im not quite sure how to work that, I guess drink the protein shake 2 hours before going to bed and the Sizeone 1 hour before goin to bed? Just wondering how others work it into their supplement schedule. Thanks again

Zachattack43
04-09-2008, 02:27 PM
I have been taking cellmass for a couple months now and I am fairly satisfied with it but I would really like to try sizeon. I know that on workout days youre supposed to sip sizeon during your workout which makes sense. I would probably have to drink it immediatly after my workout since only water is allowed in the weight room of my gym.
So my question is that it says on off days to take the serving before going to bed. I just find that strange since several creatine products including cellmass recomend on off days you split it into two servings, usually one in the morning and another in the evening. Just wondering how others who take sizeon take there serving on off days or just in general. Thanks :D

just take it during the workout, dont worry about off days. See if you can find a colored container to put it in.

little rambo
04-09-2008, 02:28 PM
just take it during the workout, dont worry about off days. See if you can find a colored container to put it in.

x2 I know Vitamin Shoppe carries dark blue Body Tech shakers.